Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.

I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

She is a Hateful, Petty Jackass

Of course the ignorant progressives believe because they get free money every spring every rich individual does too - and a lot....

What a bunch of fucking clowns....

I really don't like Rachel Maddow... She's pretty much the exact same thing that you would see from damn near every other Fox commentator. She doesn't do news... She does opinion pieces.

However... It doesn't mean she's wrong anymore than the few times some Fox commentator doesn't spin something.

Maddow is a Kieth Olberman look alike.

How is Romney owning a fucking horse wrong???

Explain it you fool.....

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

I build movie props for a hobby. I take full advantage of the tax deduction for my hobby. I am not rich.

You were saying something about different rules???

Dumb ass.

Except the Romney's are getting the deduction AS a hobby are they, fuckface?

You seem to like the name calling so I'm nothing but accommodating...

I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

1. Maddow isn't "mocking" Romney..she's asking some legitimate questions. The horse, according to Romney, is a hobby. Yet it is written off as an tax expense for business, to the tune of $77,000.

2. Gretsky isn't running for anything.

3. Obama released over a decade of tax returns. The precedent followed by most Presidential candidates.

Anyone find it odd the left calls Beck a radical? -- He only preaches non-violence, cries a lot and does a restoring love tour...

Oh yeah then the progressives have squats (OWS) and violence...

Really shows how delusional the leftists are...... Pull your heads out your asses and see reality firsthand.

LOL you right wingers sure are obedient sheep, aren't you?

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?"

Radio host Glenn Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore" | Research | Media Matters for America

"Get off my phone you evil little bitch"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tLTUTjQtcE]Glenn Beck FAIL compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Now you see where the hate from the left comes from

Maddcow talking about someone owning A FRIGGEN HORSE

You can't get any more PETTY

Last edited:
Now you see where the hate from the left comes from

Maddcow talking about someone owning A FRIGGEN HORSE

You can't get any more PETTY

It's pretty hateful to poison someone?

No?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU7EjXXkZrg]Glenn Beck Poisons Nancy Pelosi - As A Joke !! - YouTube[/ame]

Owning the horse isn't but getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up. Just another example of how the rich play by different rules.

I build movie props for a hobby. I take full advantage of the tax deduction for my hobby. I am not rich.

Dumb ass.

Go bitch about me at having lunch and calling it a business expense, or the cost of fuel in my company vehicle.... oooooooooo...

Oh yeah in theory that horse is a business expense (fuck the accounting terms for right now considering they wouldn't understand them)......

Do progressives really need to get destroyed? yeah - yeah they do.

Mother Jones, do you guys read and watch normal shit instead of that left wing commie David Corn crap?
Well for that I'm posting
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/

Shoot the messenger, can't refute any of the presented facts, and post a non sequitur that has nothing to do with the topic. You really are quite ignorant.

How is Romney owning a fucking horse wrong???

Explain it you fool.....

What's wrong is that he can write the horse off, including all its upkeep, amounting to $77,000 in just one year (we don't know about all those years where he refused to release his returns). If it were like capital gains, they only allow you to write off your loses and costs up to your gains. How much money is this fucking horse supposed to earn? And when you add to that, his story about buying it for his wife, who has MS, the bullshit smells worse. Do you write off gifts to your wife? So is it a gift, a hobby, or a business?

Anyone find it odd the left calls Beck a radical? -- He only preaches non-violence, cries a lot and does a restoring love tour...

Oh yeah then the progressives have squats (OWS) and violence...

Really shows how delusional the leftists are...... Pull your heads out your asses and see reality firsthand.

LOL you right wingers sure are obedient sheep, aren't you?

"I'm thinking about killing Michael Moore, and I'm wondering if I could kill him myself, or if I would need to hire somebody to do it. No, I think I could. I think he could be looking me in the eye, you know, and I could just be choking the life out -- is this wrong?"

Radio host Glenn Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore" | Research | Media Matters for America

"Get off my phone you evil little bitch"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tLTUTjQtcE]Glenn Beck FAIL compilation - YouTube[/ame]

Believe what you would like.............

You're embarrassment to humanity....

Nick thinks he is smarter than Rachel Maddow.

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too, the lady does her homework to a degree that makes all the rest look like rank amateurs, it is practically impossible to bullshit her as many people have found out the hard way.

Maddcow is a idiot...ranting on about a horse..

giddyup:lol:

Last edited:

Dumb ass.

If they are not getting the deduction as a hobby, then what are you bitching about by saying 'getting a tax write off for your hobby is kinda fucked up', dipshit???

1. Maddow isn't "mocking" Romney..she's asking some legitimate questions. The horse, according to Romney, is a hobby. Yet it is written off as an tax expense for business, to the tune of $77,000.

3. Obama released over a decade of tax returns. The precedent followed by most Presidential candidates.

You idiots prove you don't own any assets whatsoever....

Fucking pathetic....

Do you all seriously work at Burger King?

I'm not a CPA or an expert on taxes - however I did learn something growing up as the son of an accountant....

I'm not interested in writing dissertations or thesis' on depreciation....

The best i can say would be to say what if the government taxed you $5,000 on your $2,500 dollar Chevy work van that you use for your own business???

Now that is just a simple example tax accountants have to deal with...

You idiots prove you don't own any assets whatsoever....

Fucking pathetic....

Do you all seriously work at Burger King?

I'm not a CPA or an expert on taxes - however I did learn something growing up as the son of an accountant....

I'm not interested in writing dissertations or thesis' on depreciation....

The best i can say would be to say what if the government taxed you $5,000 on your $2,500 dollar Chevy work van that you use for your own business???

Now that is just a simple example tax accountants have to deal with...

That's the best you can say? Really? You didn't say it very well. Whatchya drinkin' ?

Forum List

Back