Rachel Maddow takes idiocy to a new level.

Mr.Nick

VIP Member
May 10, 2011
I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

Last edited:
I really don't like Rachel Maddow... She's pretty much the exact same thing that you would see from damn near every other Fox commentator. She doesn't do news... She does opinion pieces.

However... It doesn't mean she's wrong anymore than the few times some Fox commentator doesn't spin something.

She's a partisan dyko, she is the definition of a useful idiot. She's arrogant and thinks she knows it all.
And she has that liberal moral superiority complex, which I find funny, because to them the anti-descrimination is the noblest goal, and she's gonna make people love sexual perverts and all the other "repressed" people even if the descrimination is real or imagined...and she blames capitalism for it, even though these people have been descriminated by every group......
oh the one exception is muslims, they're ok, only if they hate America, go PLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL bitching about Maddow while linking to Beck, oh the irony!

What the frack does that mean?

Beck only posts videos of a bunch of progressive tyrants spewing their ideas in their own words.

Not exactly like "Thinkprogress" where they knee-jerk or jump to conclusions then are forced to retract their bullshit once the truth comes out...

Yeah! Maddow is just like the FOX talking heads! She claims that she does a news show and she denies that she is a liberal who supports progressive causes. She brings on fake conservatives who intentionally say idiotic things and frame the discussion in such a way that she can land a zinger while winking to her communist handlers!

She flames the right by saying outrageous, controversial things and never issues a retraction or apology. Then, she whines incessantly about how FOX does the same thing! And she spends at least a segments worth of time per week crying aBout hoe the "media" doesn't cover the real news.

She is an exact and equal opposite to Sean Hannity. EVERYONE knows it.

She's a partisan dyko, she is the definition of a useful idiot. She's arrogant and thinks she knows it all.
And she has that liberal moral superiority complex, which I find funny, because to them the anti-descrimination is the noblest goal, and she's gonna make people love sexual perverts and all the other "repressed" people even if the descrimination is real or imagined...and she blames capitalism for it, even though these people have been descriminated by every group......
oh the one exception is muslims, they're ok, only if they hate America, go PLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The funniest part is I bet Maddow has money invested somewhere in which she expects a return on....

She without question makes enough to invest......

I would love to know in what universe does one need to be interested in a business or sport to invest in it?

Maddow is mocking Romney for owning a horse that is apparently partaking in the Olympics..

Apparently because Ann Romney likes horses and Mitt bought her a champion breed horse that means Mitt should allegedly love horses to boot...

Lots of successful people give gifts and lots of successful people make investments into ideas they could care less about - just as long as it's a lucrative investment that's all that matters. No that bitch sees something wrong with that....

I don't see Maddow the idiot giving Wayne Gretzky shit for buying the T206 Honus Wagner for a million bucks.. Then again Gretzky isn't Romney "the republican"....

Rachel Maddow Dredges Up Old 2002-era Anti-Romney Conspiracy Theory to Try and Claim Mitt Romney Lied | Video | TheBlaze.com

Oh then she goes on about Romney and his tax records..... Really?? All this while she defends Obamafucks cloaked past????????

Everything You Wanted to Know About the Romneys' Olympic Horse But Were Afraid to Ask | Mother Jones

Mitt Romney has an Olympic athlete in his family. It has four legs and gave Romney a $77,000 write-off on his 2010 taxes. You may have heard about Rafalca, the Romney-owned dressage horse that's going for the gold in London next month. But do you really know Rafalca? From "hippotherapy" to hiring immigrant labor to hot political ads, there's a lot to learn, and we've gathered the essentials here for you. (Got even more questions? Leave them in the comments, and we'll answer the best ones below.)

Nice to have a hobby that we the people wind up subsidizing. And Mitt wants to do away with the child tax credit. What a scumbag.

Everything You Wanted to Know About the Romneys' Olympic Horse But Were Afraid to Ask | Mother Jones

Mitt Romney has an Olympic athlete in his family. It has four legs and gave Romney a $77,000 write-off on his 2010 taxes. You may have heard about Rafalca, the Romney-owned dressage horse that's going for the gold in London next month. But do you really know Rafalca? From "hippotherapy" to hiring immigrant labor to hot political ads, there's a lot to learn, and we've gathered the essentials here for you. (Got even more questions? Leave them in the comments, and we'll answer the best ones below.)

Nice to have a hobby that we the people wind up subsidizing. And Mitt wants to do away with the child tax credit. What a scumbag.

Mother Jones, do you guys read and watch normal shit instead of that left wing commie David Corn crap?
Well for that I'm posting
http://www.michaelsavage.wnd.com/

Forum List

Back