Chris Matthews to Rachel Maddow: 'I've Never Heard of a Country That Didn't Have a Border'

I don't know what to think of Matthews the past few months. THis is the loony leftist that got chills down his leg when he heard Obama speak...now all of a sudden he has done a complete about face...suspect.

I don't know what to think of Matthews the past few months. THis is the loony leftist that got chills down his leg when he heard Obama speak...now all of a sudden he has done a complete about face...suspect.

His motives are definitely suspect but his message is true.
Oh I am not disagreeing with him...of course he is right...but why this sudden jolt of clarity?
I am either thinking he has a book coming out soon he hopes to sell to more than the 3-4 people that watch MSNBC...or hoping for a spot on another channel. Something is up.

His motives are definitely suspect but his message is true.
Oh I am not disagreeing with him...of course he is right...but why this sudden jolt of clarity?
I am either thinking he has a book coming out soon he hopes to sell to more than the 3-4 people that watch MSNBC...or hoping for a spot on another channel. Something is up.

And of course it's the media trying to retain some semblance of integrity. Just like what was predicted would happen in the closing hours of the election...the left corrected the outcome so they could avoid the appearance of bias when it became apparent the ruse was over.

As a matter of curiosity, what are the jobs the 'Democrats' want that come from immigration. I guess in this context 'business' is the Republicans.
Traditionally, Democratic supporters have claimed illegal immigrants do jobs no other Americans want. That's no a true statement since the problem is about pay, not type of work. When an illegal immigrant is willing to work for less than minimum wage, it drives down the income of all minimum wage workers.
And don't forget that it's not just Americans they are serving in these undesirable jobs. They work for each other, too. They moved their entire culture into our country, usurping American culture and stretching our infrastructure with low or non-existent tax contribution.
In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter.

Matthews is leaving MSNBC as a host. He's going to appear occasionally on CNN where he will be a political analyst.
He has a burning hatred for Madcow and the other assholes at MSNBC. In spite of being a fucking radical biased LIB he insists he is an actual journalist.
No one at MSNBC believes him or gives a fuck what he claims to be.
They laugh at him behind his back and he KNOWS they know he knows it.
He is PISSED that Madcow is making more money than he is.
He made 'overtures to FOX last year and was told to fuck off!
When his wife lost her attempt to become a professional politician she told Chrissy: "FUCK IT. Let's retire and travel!".

I watched when Chrissy said that to Madcow. It was hilarious to watch the spittle dripping off her chin. Ten 'blinks' a second!
A record even for her!
If it was a fact that if 99% of illegals ended up voting REP. Madcow would personally be at the border holding an assault weapon trying to keep the illegals from crossing the border.
Illegals don`t vote ...moron. Why would an illegal risk fines, imprisonment and deportation to vote?

democrats know they will eventually get citizenship and vote you dumbfuck

I watched when Chrissy said that to Madcow. It was hilarious to watch the spittle dripping off her chin. Ten 'blinks' a second!
A record even for her!
If it was a fact that if 99% of illegals ended up voting REP. Madcow would personally be at the border holding an assault weapon trying to keep the illegals from crossing the border.
Illegals don`t vote ...moron. Why would an illegal risk fines, imprisonment and deportation to vote?

Geez, why wouldn`t Hispanics want to vote for you ku kluxxers? This is an easy question but take your time anyway.

A record even for her!

Geez, why wouldn`t Hispanics want to vote for you ku kluxxers? This is an easy question but take your time anyway.

wtf is wrong with your little brain? I never said they would vote for reasonable people like me.

reading comprehension problems or lying? which is it?

Once again I have to explain: Some Hispanics did vote Trump...
What LEGAL Hispanic in their right mind who has a secure job making a living wage would want an illegal Hispanic showing up at the business's back door and offering to do the same job as the legal Hispanic for half the pay?
Hence LEGAL working Hispanics are increasingly voting REP.

As a matter of curiosity, what are the jobs the 'Democrats' want that come from immigration. I guess in this context 'business' is the Republicans.
Traditionally, Democratic supporters have claimed illegal immigrants do jobs no other Americans want. That's no a true statement since the problem is about pay, not type of work. When an illegal immigrant is willing to work for less than minimum wage, it drives down the income of all minimum wage workers.
And don't forget that it's not just Americans they are serving in these undesirable jobs. They work for each other, too. They moved their entire culture into our country, usurping American culture and stretching our infrastructure with low or non-existent tax contribution.
In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter.
Really? They took their land here in MD and VA and MI and MN and VA, etc....?

Chris apparently hasn't conducted an in depth look into the modern Dimocrat party. Going "forward" under the leadership of these people (provided they return to a leadership role) borders will eventually become a relic of the past, and immigration laws will never be enforced.

On election night 2016, MSNBC host Chris Matthews defended Donald Trump for running on the issues of anti-war, more jobs, and an end to illegal immigration.

"Trade, immigration and wars, I think he was on the popular side of," Mathews said. "I think the country hates all these wars, the establishment in both parties have been supporting these wars, including Hillary. The fact that we don't have an immigration system that we enforce. Business wants the cheap labor, democrats want the jobs and the votes. Nobody's gotten it together. In terms of trade...just drive through Michigan, drive through Wisconsin, and you'll see places that are hollowed out…Trump said, ‘You know what, I think I can run against this stuff.'"

He added, "It was a legitimate campaign on those issues. I never heard Hillary railing against these stupid wars, I never heard Hillary railing genuinely against these trade deals...I never heard her really come out with a comprehensive immigration program which included enforcement on illegal hiring...sure, she went out and got Latino votes, but did she ever come out for a sound, workable, progressive, enforceable, immigration policy? No."

Matthews was then interrupted by cohost Rachel Maddow, who said that Clinton "did have a comprehensive immigration policy."

"Where was she on enforcement?" Matthews said.

"She was all for the Obama part of the enforcement," Maddow replied.

Chris Matthews to Rachel Maddow: 'I've Never Heard of a Country That Didn't Have a Border'

I guess we have to give credit where credit is due. Chris Matthews came out hard against his own candidate and party on specifics that carry weight. How rare is that, especially on MSM TV? I have never been a big fan of his, but what he said I do give him a lot of credit for. Apparently, he too is totally fed up being sold a bill of goods just like so many American voters.

HUH??? RE: "In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter."

HUH??? RE: "In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter."
You mean the locals in the southwest were speaking Spanish before they did in Spain?

This country, and we Americans have been getting the shaft from our "leaders" for 50+ years.

A record even for her!

Nearly 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump, dumbass, and more will vote GOP in the future as they assimilate into the broader culture and move into the middle class.

You morons are betting on a demographic event that is never going to happen.

Forum List

Back