Chris Matthews to Rachel Maddow: 'I've Never Heard of a Country That Didn't Have a Border'

Chris apparently hasn't conducted an in depth look into the modern Dimocrat party. Going "forward" under the leadership of these people (provided they return to a leadership role) borders will eventually become a relic of the past, and immigration laws will never be enforced.

On election night 2016, MSNBC host Chris Matthews defended Donald Trump for running on the issues of anti-war, more jobs, and an end to illegal immigration.

"Trade, immigration and wars, I think he was on the popular side of," Mathews said. "I think the country hates all these wars, the establishment in both parties have been supporting these wars, including Hillary. The fact that we don't have an immigration system that we enforce. Business wants the cheap labor, democrats want the jobs and the votes. Nobody's gotten it together. In terms of trade...just drive through Michigan, drive through Wisconsin, and you'll see places that are hollowed out…Trump said, ‘You know what, I think I can run against this stuff.'"

He added, "It was a legitimate campaign on those issues. I never heard Hillary railing against these stupid wars, I never heard Hillary railing genuinely against these trade deals...I never heard her really come out with a comprehensive immigration program which included enforcement on illegal hiring...sure, she went out and got Latino votes, but did she ever come out for a sound, workable, progressive, enforceable, immigration policy? No."

Matthews was then interrupted by cohost Rachel Maddow, who said that Clinton "did have a comprehensive immigration policy."

"Where was she on enforcement?" Matthews said.

"She was all for the Obama part of the enforcement," Maddow replied.

Chris Matthews to Rachel Maddow: 'I've Never Heard of a Country That Didn't Have a Border'
Both Rs and Ds are guilty on this issue. W and BO should have been impeached for failing to enforce immigration laws. Clearly illegal immigration benefits the Oligarchy, which is why both party's support it.

PS...another example of how the two party's are the same.
Georgia farmers losing millions to anti-migrant law

Feds promise help for Georgia farmers in need of migrant workers

Georgia's Harsh Immigration Law Costs Millions in Unharvested Crops

HUH??? RE: "In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter."
Whoever you quoted is a damned moron and an ignoramus.

As a matter of curiosity, what are the jobs the 'Democrats' want that come from immigration. I guess in this context 'business' is the Republicans.
Traditionally, Democratic supporters have claimed illegal immigrants do jobs no other Americans want. That's no a true statement since the problem is about pay, not type of work. When an illegal immigrant is willing to work for less than minimum wage, it drives down the income of all minimum wage workers.
And don't forget that it's not just Americans they are serving in these undesirable jobs. They work for each other, too. They moved their entire culture into our country, usurping American culture and stretching our infrastructure with low or non-existent tax contribution.
In Texas and the Southwest it's even since Euro-Americans moved into their territory and mixed with their culture....then simply took their land. It's all good though. They celebrate the 4th of July and we celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Both celebrate Christmas and Easter.

Cinco de Mayo isn't Mexican independence or about Mexican culture. It's about the defeat of a European power trying to meddle in the affairs of the Americas. Lincoln would had used US troops to help the Mexicans if we weren't in the middle of the Civil War.

Only lately has the day been perverted into a lame ass cultural celebration by multiculturalist twats.

Forum List

Back