Rachel Maddow Rocked Meet the Press

Dude! You're not supposed to be taking home girls from bars!!

Damn sluts.

Hahaha! I'm not a Republican, so it's okay.

And don't knock sluts (until you've tried 'em lol). They're good people and they promote equality in that they ease the sexual income gap between Don Juan and Urkel. We must recognize that sexual currency is, in fact, currency, and grant all people equal access to society's supply of bedroom equity, lest we violate the social contract and leave millions disenfranchised.

Oh, I know! Because when you're poor, the only thing that's left is sex. Hopefully it's good. Unfortunately, it too often has unintended results.

I was one. I slept with everything that moved and a few things that didn't between 1976 and 1980. Last summer camp, the first sergeant actually thanked me for keeping my pants on.

True story.

Dude! You're not supposed to be taking home girls from bars!!

Damn sluts.

Hahaha! I'm not a Republican, so it's okay.

And don't knock sluts (until you've tried 'em lol). They're good people and they promote equality in that they ease the sexual income gap between Don Juan and Urkel. We must recognize that sexual currency is, in fact, currency, and grant all people equal access to society's supply of bedroom equity, lest we violate the social contract and leave millions disenfranchised.

Oh, I know! Because when you're poor, the only thing that's left is sex. Hopefully it's good. Unfortunately, it too often has unintended results.

I was one. I slept with everything that moved and a few things that didn't between 1976 and 1980. Last summer camp, the first sergeant actually thanked me for keeping my pants on.

True story.

Horny chicks are cool.

I watched it. I didn't think so. She's too much of a shrill shill.

how the mighty have fallen.

She's Hannity of the Left. And I've watched more of her than Hannity. She, and Hannity, shouldn't be on MTP. Both are bombastic partisans.

Hardly.. She may be partisan but she is very, very smart. Hannity couldn't find his rear with both hands.

Rachel also has a very good research team, you won't find her lying day in and day out just to put a program together.

She's Hannity of the Left. And I've watched more of her than Hannity. She, and Hannity, shouldn't be on MTP. Both are bombastic partisans.

you could say a lot of things about her, but bombastic? i've never seen her raise her voice. even pat buchanan used to love going on her show.

so your level of tolerance must have ebbed. firstly, she's about a thousand times smarter than hannity; and her factchecking is pretty meticulous...unlike hannity

the comparison is a false one. if you want to say you disagree with her, that's fine. calling her shrill is simply a misrepresentation.

you could say a lot of things about her, but bombastic? i've never seen her raise her voice. even pat buchanan used to love going on her show.

so your level of tolerance must have ebbed. firstly, she's about a thousand times smarter than hannity; and her factchecking is pretty meticulous...unlike hannity

the comparison is a false one. if you want to say you disagree with her, that's fine. calling her shrill is simply a misrepresentation.

They both push a highly partisan, ideologically driven agenda. She talks over people - as she did on MTP - and twists facts to fit her narrative. That is no different than Hannity. This is what partisans do. They play to their bases. It doesn't matter if they are on the left or the right.

The "she's smarter than Hannity" is a silly argument. So what? Hannity is more successful. It's the same show, the same product sold to different target markets.

His behavior proves his perceptions, as do yours. Well played, sir. Well played.

You are entirely correct, his behavior proves his perception that all women, including whining bitches that are misstating facts, deserve respect. Just think of what that segment would have been like if he had acted the same way she did.

She's just like Debbie Wasserman-Schulz.....only more butch. Same exact talking points. Same loud personality. Same habit of trying to shout people down she doesn't agree with.

Your threatened masculinity is showing.

Dems had a chance to put women into power with Hillary. They picked hope and change instead.

Janet Reno didn't have a position of power?
Madeline Albright didn't have a position of power?
Hillary Clinton doesn't have a position of power?
Janet Napolitano doesn't have a position of power?
Susan Rice doesn't have a position of power?
Justice Kagan doesn't have a position of power?
Justice Sotomayer doesn't have a position of power?
Justice Ginsburg doesn't have a position of power?

Once again you demonstrate your ignorance.

Hardly.. She may be partisan but she is very, very smart. Hannity couldn't find his rear with both hands.

Rachel also has a very good research team, you won't find her lying day in and day out just to put a program together.

She may not be "lying," but when you push the meme of "women are paid 77% of what men make" with no qualifications, and use that to frame a "War on Women," you certainly are being disingenuous.

This is the kind of statement I would expect from Stephanie or Willow Tree. You know - mindless, uneducated, hyper-partisan, nonfactual, and frankly, moronic.

Everything Rachel reports is backed up by facts. And when she makes a mistake, she not only discloses it, she makes a big deal of disclosing it, in a segment called "Department Of Corrections".

If you believe she has lied, or been mistaken in her facts, then show us. You won't, because you can't.

Please post any evidence that Hannity has EVER corrected something he has stated. Hell, he still says that Obama was the most Liberal member of the Senate, which is clearly an intentional lie.

They both push a highly partisan, ideologically driven agenda. She talks over people - as she did on MTP - and twists facts to fit her narrative. That is no different than Hannity. This is what partisans do. They play to their bases. It doesn't matter if they are on the left or the right.

The "she's smarter than Hannity" is a silly argument. So what? Hannity is more successful. It's the same show, the same product sold to different target markets.

Well, facts do have a Liberal bias. :)

Forum List

Back