Rachel Maddow Rocked Meet the Press

Rachel Maddow Makes History and Triumphs over the War On Women

That's what I've been talking about. THAT is what we're up against.

His behavior declared war on women???

Proof positive, if you repeat a lie loud enough and long enough some will believe it to be the truth...

His control was impeccable, she is a rude disrespectful bitch, her condescending remark was proof...

The fantasy world of the Liberal Left never ceases to amaze...

His behavior proves his perceptions, as do yours. Well played, sir. Well played.

What would she do if someone were to just treat her as an equal and ask her to step outside next time she starts mouthing off?

She wants to act like a man....she can take an ass-whipping like a man.

Man, y'all are just making my point - I don't even need to post.

Never mind the fact that it was HER turn to speak, and he talked over, around and through her. That wasn't rude.

She should have known her place, right?

Never mind the fact that it was HER turn to speak, and he talked over, around and through her. That wasn't rude.

If you feel it works for you to fall back on victimhood....go for it sister.

She wants to act like she can push everyone around because nobody else there is as rude as she is.

She's just acting the way she's used to. Like a male chauvinist pig. The fact that she's a woman doesn't mean she can't be held accountable for her actions.

Last edited:

Proof positive, if you repeat a lie loud enough and long enough some will believe it to be the truth...

His control was impeccable, she is a rude disrespectful bitch, her condescending remark was proof...

His behavior proves his perceptions, as do yours. Well played, sir. Well played.

You are entirely correct, his behavior proves his perception that all women, including whining bitches that are misstating facts, deserve respect. Just think of what that segment would have been like if he had acted the same way she did.

Are you saying Maddow isn't? Did you read my first response in this thread where I pointed out the lies she spouted in the 30 seconds she talked?
Yes.

And if you look at that list, there are plenty from the Left. Just to short-circuit your inevitable and ignorant claim that Salon is a Liberal source. It's not.

Are you saying Maddow isn't? Did you read my first response in this thread where I pointed out the lies she spouted in the 30 seconds she talked?
Yes.

And if you look at that list, there are plenty from the Left. Just to short-circuit your inevitable and ignorant claim that Salon is a Liberal source. It's not.

Funny, I don't remember saying anything about Salon, I thought I specifically asked if you thought Maddow is not a hack. Instead of providing evidence to refute the points I actually made about Maddow and her ability to hack, you decided to declare yourself a hack. Good job.

Maddow has serous psychological issues, and anyone who believes in some mythical "war on Women" is weak minded, and easily taken in by propaganda. They are no better than these idiots who believe the federal government played a part in the 9/11 attacks:cuckoo:

Yes.

Funny, I don't remember saying anything about Salon, I thought I specifically asked if you thought Maddow is not a hack. Instead of providing evidence to refute the points I actually made about Maddow and her ability to hack, you decided to declare yourself a hack. Good job.

That's why I said I was short-circuiting your inevitable claim that they are Liberal.

I'm glad I was successful.

Rachel Maddow was correct. The interruption by Castellanos was significant, because Republicans don’t want to talk about the war on women. They have adopted the same position towards the rights of women that they long ago adopted towards issues like poverty and racism. It doesn’t exist. Castellanos was trying to muddy the waters with funny math designed to deny the fact that women earn less than men. Women who work full time earn 77% of what men do. Until today, that fact was not in dispute.

Castellanos tried to use different factors to claim that the wage gap doesn’t exist, but even when all factors are taken into account, 41% of the wage gap is unexplained. This means that when a man and a woman the same background, doing the same job, working the same hours, women still make less money than men.

For Alex Castellanos the argument was matter of political strategy. His goal was to make some people believe that there is cause for question on the existence of the pay gap. (You may also recognize this strategy as the exact same course the right has pursued on climate change).

Castellanos’s behavior towards Maddow proved that the Republican Party has declared war on women. By watching the video, you can see his condescending tone directed at Maddow. When he said that he appreciated her passion, but that she was wrong, he was trying to portray her as an irrational woman who was being guided by her emotions.

You are up against truth?

What fracking war on women? If she thinks there is a fracking war on women she doesn't deserve the scholarship she had. The simple fact is that women are not getting paid less for the same work.

That's a lie.

She also lied about why they Lily Ledbetter Act was passed. The fact is that Ledbetter knew about the discrimination for years, and decided not to sue, for whatever reason.

That's a lie.

If she hadn't known about the discrimination there were provisions in the old law that allowed a woman to sue based on when she actually discovered the actions, not when they first happened.

Well, which is it? Doesn't matter. They are both lies.

Women doing the same job as men get paid more than men in today's world. I can't wait until men start filing suit against employers for paying them less than they do women. If I ever find out that a woman doing the same job as I do gets paid more I will gladly jump on the lawsuit bandwagon to make a point.

That's a lie.

Here is a simple fact of life, there are things men can do that women cannot. Men are, pound for pound, stronger than women. Men can do heavy work that is impossible for women, and generally take on jobs that women won't do. Lumberjacks are paid better than average, and are almost exclusively men. You could blame that on sexism, or you could admit that most women wouldn't be able to do the work.

Strawman.

There is no fracking war on women,[

That's a lie.

and the Democrats lost it anyway.

Again - which is it? You seem to want to, on the one hand, claim that something is a fact, then turn around and say "And if it isn't a fact, then XYZ...". Unfortunately, your attempts at ass-covering fail with both.

You are entirely correct, his behavior proves his perception that all women, including whining bitches that are misstating facts, deserve respect. Just think of what that segment would have been like if he had acted the same way she did.

She's just like Debbie Wasserman-Schulz.....only more butch. Same exact talking points. Same loud personality. Same habit of trying to shout people down she doesn't agree with.

That, or "take an ass whuppin like a man."

These neanderthals are the gift that keeps giving

And you're not afraid to use your gender as a crutch ether it appears.

Bravo.

Last edited:
I've heard Racherl on the radio.

She's very articulate.

The GOP created this "war on woman: bludegeon that they're getting beaten with in the media.

They created it one stupid assed talking head, one crappy piece of legislation at a time.

The WAR on WOMEN is also a war on the average american family.

Perhaps some of you haven't noticed it yet, but women play a fairly signficant role in supporting American families.

So anything that screws them in the workplace, screws their families, too.

What I do find interesting is that when the GOP is conducting war on American workers in industries that have significant men in the ranks, nobody calls THAT a war on men.

But if you look at the stats, for the last 20 years, thanks to the GOP's war on the workers, men's salaries have been declining.

It isn't that the little movement woman have made has been so good, when comparing their salaries to men, its that men's salaries have been going down.

The war on women is a SUBSET of the GOP's war on human beings who have to work for a living

Forum List

Back