Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

Really Clayton? You want this? Or is Uncensored just making shit up........again?

Really Dean? You want this? Or is Clayton just making shit up........again?

ROFL

You're as dumb as a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcap of a slow bus going the wrong way down a one-way street in a flood.

Don't ever change - we just can't BUY entertainment like you provide.....

Dean? :lol:

Really Clayton? You want this? Or is Uncensored just making shit up........again?

Really Dean? You want this? Or is Clayton just making shit up........again?

ROFL

You're as dumb as a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcap of a slow bus going the wrong way down a one-way street in a flood.

Don't ever change - we just can't BUY entertainment like you provide.....

Dean? :lol:

He confuses SO easily if the voices don't tell him what to do.

I am simply pointing out that there is a lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC. It's a fact.
I am sure the prosecutors could care less if you feel the case doesn't have merit.

Ah..so when you post a thread here..it's not subject to the opinions of the posters.

It just simply is to be posted..and not discussed? Or are we suppose to be backslapping and high fiving the people bringing the case to court..because it's against someone you don't like.

Not sure what sort of reaction you are looking for here.

How bout:

Dude..way to go! Glad that gnarly bitch is getting sued..dude. :rock:

Happy now? :lol:

POW! ATOMIC
2.JPG

Muslims are calling for the execution for homosexuals in America, this was just released yesterday and it shows you that they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible, the Judeo Christian God. They seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do. Because these people are livid about enforcing their laws, they know homosexuality is an abomination. And I continually reach out to the homosexual communities on this radio show, and I warn them, which ones love?

Read more: Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

Is it defamation for poiting out to others what this a-hole is advocating?

Only the rightwing would support this nut who advocates holy war against gays

Once again, Maddow is spot on for this issue

I applaud her for bringing attention to this right wing creep

Muslims are calling for the execution for homosexuals in America, this was just released yesterday and it shows you that they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible, the Judeo Christian God. They seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do. Because these people are livid about enforcing their laws, they know homosexuality is an abomination. And I continually reach out to the homosexual communities on this radio show, and I warn them, which ones love?

Read more: Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

Is it defamation for poiting out to others what this a-hole is advocating?

Only the rightwing would support this nut who advocates holy war against gays

Show me were Dean advocated a "holy war" against gays!

I am simply pointing out that there is a lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC. It's a fact.
I am sure the prosecutors could care less if you feel the case doesn't have merit.

prosecutors aren't involved in civil suits... so they likely don't have an opinion on the merit of the case themselves.

Forum List

Back