Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

It's only news when Beck talks out his ass.

Maddow's a harmless buffoon who has less people whatching her around the clock than Beck has people tuning into his radio show.

If the metalhead had stood against islam that twat woulda ragged on him for being an islamaphobe.
Why? B/c his life was shit and he turned to god and lived instead of turning to drugs and killing himself.

see, this is the thing about the right... if they disagree with someone, they must be a "buffoon" or ignorant... or somehow evil. sometimes you have to acknowledge that someone can be smart and still think you're wrong.

i know there's not a lot of value placed on intellect and education in some places, but rachel maddow was a rhodes scholar and went to stanford. she's hardly a buffoon. nor do people watch her "around the clock". i don't always agree with her. but she's brilliant. her research is generally dead on. (though obviously, no one gets it right 100% of the time).

As for beck... yes, the rodeo clown is a nutbar. i've rarely seen him tell the truth about anything... and even when there's a kernel of truth, he distorts it beyond recognition.

comparing those two is kind of silly.

Dean doesn’t want to have homosexuals killed, he just wants them discriminated against and relegated to second-class citizenship status, that’s not showing ‘respect and love for all people’:

No different than the way you want Christians and White people discriminated against and relegated to second-class citizenship status.

In a free society, some people will not like other people.

And fox is not allowed to talk about its owner and the problems he has. Say I am wrong..Its the biggest "news" story out there and they barely talk about it....

It's a non-news story, you simpering moron. The USA has plenty of news - the affairs of a British Tabloid are irrelevant. YOU want it to be a story because in your defective mind, you think that somehow this will result in silencing the opposition and revoking the 1st amendment.

They are going to need to show that Maddow and MSNBC had malicious intent with their statements. It's a fairly high standards. So if anyone thinks they are going to have an easy case to prove, you are clearly mistaken.

The case will be summarily dismissed. The reason is that Maddow edited the words of Dean without alteration. In other words, she cut out preceding and following words, but the words she related were a faithful representation of the original.

Dean has no case.

see, this is the thing about the right... if they disagree with someone, they must be a "buffoon" or ignorant... or somehow evil. sometimes you have to acknowledge that someone can be smart and still think you're wrong.

Certainly it's possible for someone to be smart and disagree with me or others.

Leftism has a history of failure, resulting in poverty an misery repeatedly. The man who holds a blow-torch to his hand once may be forgiven, the one who does so repeatedly must be recognized as a half-wit.

The issue is Jillian, a substantial portion of the left is much like you, clearly and demonstrably slow of wit.

Here Libs - now it's on one of your "credible" news sources - Rachel Maddow Sued By Christian Rocker Bradlee Dean

And?

I still question the merits of the case. In the statement I quoted..which I will again:

Muslims are calling for the execution for homosexuals in America, this was just released yesterday and it shows you that they themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible, the Judeo Christian God. They seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do. Because these people are livid about enforcing their laws, they know homosexuality is an abomination. And I continually reach out to the homosexual communities on this radio show, and I warn them, which ones love? Here you have Obama condemning it behind the backs of the homosexuals but to their faces he's promoting it. I say this to my gay friends out there the ones that continuously nitpick everything I say. Hollywood is promoting immorality and the God of the Heavens in Jesus names is warning you to flee from the wrath to come, yet you have Muslims calling for your execution. If America won't enforce the laws, God will raise up a foreign enemy to do just that's what you're seeing in America today. Read Leviticus 26 America.

Read more: Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

What about Maddow's statements were defamatory?

And within this statement..is a real live defamatory statement against the President of the United States. And leviticus 26 is some pretty harsh stuff..dude.

Leviticus 26:

Leviticus 26. The Holy Bible: King James Version.

I am simply pointing out that there is a lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC. It's a fact.
I am sure the prosecutors could care less if you feel the case doesn't have merit.

I am simply pointing out that there is a lawsuit against Maddow and MSNBC. It's a fact.
I am sure the prosecutors could care less if you feel the case doesn't have merit.

Ah..so when you post a thread here..it's not subject to the opinions of the posters.

It just simply is to be posted..and not discussed? Or are we suppose to be backslapping and high fiving the people bringing the case to court..because it's against someone you don't like.

Not sure what sort of reaction you are looking for here.

How bout:

Dude..way to go! Glad that gnarly bitch is getting sued..dude. :rock:

Happy now? :lol:

Dean doesn’t want to have homosexuals killed, he just wants them discriminated against and relegated to second-class citizenship status, that’s not showing ‘respect and love for all people’:

No different than the way you want Christians and White people discriminated against and relegated to second-class citizenship status.

Really Clayton? You want this? Or is Uncensored just making shit up........again?

Really Clayton? You want this? Or is Uncensored just making shit up........again?

i vote the latter....

Really Dean? You want this? Or is Clayton just making shit up........again?

ROFL

You're as dumb as a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcap of a slow bus going the wrong way down a one-way street in a flood.

Don't ever change - we just can't BUY entertainment like you provide.....

Really Dean? You want this? Or is Clayton just making shit up........again?

ROFL

You're as dumb as a bunch of rocks caught in the hubcap of a slow bus going the wrong way down a one-way street in a flood.

Don't ever change - we just can't BUY entertainment like you provide.....

Ah, thanks for admitting that you were making shit up.....again.

Pretty much puts the kibosh on Uncensored being truthful about anything.

Forum List

Back