Rachel Maddow Warns Trump Will ‘Execute’ Corporate Media News Actors If He Wins

His testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, in July 2019, was priceless.

First, our investigation found that the Russian government interfered in our election in sweeping and systematic fashion. Second, the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired with the Russian government in its election interference activities. We did not address collusion, which is not a legal term; rather we focused on whether the evidence was sufficient to charge any member of the campaign with taking part in a criminal conspiracy, and there was not.
Yeah, because the orange fuckup stonewalled the invest.

Ask yourself how internal polling from the orange campaign ended up in Russian hands….,Paul

These people.....ahem....have lost their ever' lovin' minds.

Of course, there's a more than viable argument to be made that such a notion has long been in the rearview mirror.

But honestly, this is a whole new level of sheer lunacy that is just wonderous to behold.

Clip:

If you prefer not to have your peaceful day interrupted, and remain inculcated from the clucking Leftist garbage birds of the View - you can just read. (Probably recommended.)

Aside from Barry Potter Madcow's inane excuse for what passes as thoughtful commentary - there's just one thing I don't get.

How the hell is Trump going to "execute" them, if the walls have already closed in on him?

I mean, by Rachel's count he's already being sentenced to prison for Russia, Ukraine, stolen classified docs, the list goes on.

So what is she so worried about?

Hhhmmmmm.

Could it be they're concerned the NARRATIVE is collapsing?

Say it ain't so. ;)

Are you just now discovering these people are out of their ever 'lovin' minds? :)

Yeah, because the orange fuckup stonewalled the invest.

Ask yourself how internal polling from the orange campaign ended up in Russian hands….,Paul
Funny, no charges of criminal conspiracy over that.....what laws were broken?

You didn't get the memo?

Of course, there's a more than viable argument to be made that such a notion has long been in the rearview mirror.

But honestly, this is a whole new level of sheer lunacy that is just wonderous to behold.

Clip:

If you prefer not to have your peaceful day interrupted, and remain inculcated from the clucking Leftist garbage birds of the View - you can just read. (Probably recommended.)

Aside from Barry Potter Madcow's inane excuse for what passes as thoughtful commentary - there's just one thing I don't get.

How the hell is Trump going to "execute" them, if the walls have already closed in on him?

I mean, by Rachel's count he's already being sentenced to prison for Russia, Ukraine, stolen classified docs, the list goes on.

Hhhmmmmm.

Say it ain't so. ;)

Da Madcow...

Funny, no charges of criminal conspiracy over that.....what laws were broken?

You didn't get the memo?
Did you read all of the Mueller Report or just the bits the wingnut echo chamber pushed on you?

Clip:

Hhhmmmmm.

Say it ain't so. ;)

Amazing how a Rhodes Scholar with a 140 IQ could say such retarded things. But that's what being a Democrat does to you.

Clip:

Hhhmmmmm.

Say it ain't so. ;)

I have actually met people who take Rachel Madcow seriously.

It’s true. There are many very stupid people in this nation. Mostly libs and progressives and Democraps.

Clip:

Hhhmmmmm.

Say it ain't so. ;)

The lesbian nutcase is spouting hysterical nonsense

It’s true. There are many very stupid people in this nation. Mostly libs and progressives and Democraps.
Hilarious bluto

Who comes to your basement to talk to you?

Every one of the deranged lying hacks at NPR and PBS need to be deported, hopefully to the Sudan or North Korea. WE could clip tags to their ears like they do animals on wildlife preserves and keep track of how they do among their own kind.

Every one of the deranged lying hacks at NPR and PBS need to be deported, hopefully to the Sudan or North Korea. WE could clip tags to their ears like they do animals on wildlife preserves and keep track of how they do among their own kind.
Yeah, the old conservative canard of shovel our shit or you're the enemy bullshit. Dud, just stay in the echo chamber and be the victim with your fellow Stewarts.

One of my wife's friends is a professor who he has paid money to watch Rachel Maddow give a lecture. I don't think these aren't stupid people, but something about supporting Democrats flips on the dummy switch.

One of my wife's friends is a professor who he has paid money to watch Rachel Maddow give a lecture. I don't think these aren't stupid people, but something about supporting Democrats flips on the dummy switch.
The dummy switch?

You're the party of a lot of dummy switches: santos, boobert, green, tubberville...

Forum List

Back