Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

Can we get back to BBQing Rachel?

Well, she IS hawt! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Like anyone had any doubt about your taste in anything.
rachel-maddow1.jpg

rachel-maddow1.jpg

She gay! She ugly! She insane! She wants a dick! She has shit ratings! She about to be fired! She can shout and rant with Oberman again! She is a failure!

Blues

She's gay....duh, thank you for that insight.

She's ugly....oh no she isn't...but I'm willing to run a comparison between her looks and yours...send us a pic

She's insane....I can understand you thinking that of someone actually smart.

She wants a dick....ah yes, the "the world revolves around the penis" attitude of males.

She has shit ratings....funny how she's still on, isn't it. But then again, she's not a train wreck like Glenn Beck....and everyone loves to watch a train wreck...they don't respect them, but they still watch them.

She's about to be fired....really? Linkee.

She's a failure.....compared to you? What do YOU do that makes her a failure in comparison. Tell us.

Finally, it's nice to see someone so secure in themself that they can laugh about themselves. Not surprised you don't understand that kind of self security.

it's always really funny to watch dumb as toast rightwingnut hacks try to insult rhodes scholars and stanford grads

:cuckoo:

Gretchen Carlson of Fox News is also a cum laude graduate of Stanford. She also studied at Oxford. She is also the victim of partisan ridicule. How coincidental.

One big difference she has with Rachel is:

Gretchen was Miss America. d'oh

rachel-maddow1.jpg

She gay! She ugly! She insane! She wants a dick! She has shit ratings! She about to be fired! She can shout and rant with Oberman again! She is a failure!

Blues

She's gay....duh, thank you for that insight.

She's ugly....oh no she isn't...but I'm willing to run a comparison between her looks and yours...send us a pic

She's insane....I can understand you thinking that of someone actually smart.

She wants a dick....ah yes, the "the world revolves around the penis" attitude of males.

She has shit ratings....funny how she's still on, isn't it. But then again, she's not a train wreck like Glenn Beck....and everyone loves to watch a train wreck...they don't respect them, but they still watch them.

She's about to be fired....really? Linkee.

She's a failure.....compared to you? What do YOU do that makes her a failure in comparison. Tell us.

Finally, it's nice to see someone so secure in themself that they can laugh about themselves. Not surprised you don't understand that kind of self security.

If you like her so much, Give her your dick.

Blues

it's always really funny to watch dumb as toast rightwingnut hacks try to insult rhodes scholars and stanford grads

Gretchen Carlson of Fox News is also a cum laude graduate of Stanford. She also studied at Oxford. She is also the victim of partisan ridicule. How coincidental.

So the threads attacking Gretchen Carlson are where?

Jus sayin....

It's only news when Beck talks out his ass.

Maddow's a harmless buffoon who has less people whatching her around the clock than Beck has people tuning into his radio show.

If the metalhead had stood against islam that twat woulda ragged on him for being an islamaphobe.
Why? B/c his life was shit and he turned to god and lived instead of turning to drugs and killing himself.

That's what I was thinking. It appears that even the logical, intelligent liberals struggle to see the total hypocrisy of going after one commentator and defending another for similar behavior. Reality - it's a bitch when it bites.

Jus sayin....

I wrote that she is the vicitm of partisan ridicule, not obsessed over by usmb members. Truthfully, I don't give a flip about either of these TV personalities. Maddow is touted as being an oracle of great progressive ideas but she is just a leftist hack. She is a genius but is so affected by LW ideology that the good she could do with that brain power is deminished.

Jus sayin....

and? is that relevant to anything she has to say when gretchen plays stupid for the benefit of the rightwingnuts?

i know the right is influenced by the whole miss america thing, but i'd rather see someone who actually does their research and isn't a shill for the wingnuts.

Jus sayin....

and? is that relevant to anything she has to say when gretchen plays stupid for the benefit of the rightwingnuts?

i know the right is influenced by the whole miss america thing, but i'd rather see someone who actually does their research and isn't a shill for the wingnuts.

Jillian, why are you so engrossed in believing in the Left? It doesn't make sense to me why anyone would believe in them.....

Blues

Jus sayin....

I agree. I threw the Miss America thing in cause I wanted to. Besides, her looks are fading fast. Her comments and mis-pronunciations are distracting. Especially when she pronounced Corpsman, corpseman. That's how Obama pronounced it awhile back when he was describing the great work that a Navy Corpsman had done in Haiti.

I was kind of surprised when Carlson did the mis-pronounciation on Fox and Friends but got over it. I know this will bring out the Bush is an idiot and can't pronounce stuff right either crowd, but who cares.

For the Commander in Chief to mis-pronounce more than once the title of one of the most highly decorated groups of any of the world's militaries, is a sin.

Who?

Jus sayin....

I agree. I threw the Miss America thing in cause I wanted to. Besides, her looks are fading fast. Her comments and mis-pronunciations are distracting. Especially when she pronounced Corpsman, corpseman. That's how Obama pronounced it awhile back when he was describing the great work that a Navy Corpsman had done in Haiti.

I was kind of surprised when Carlson did the mis-pronounciation on Fox and Friends but got over it. I know this will bring out the Bush is an idiot and can't pronounce stuff right either crowd, but who cares.

For the Commander in Chief to mis-pronounce more than once the title of one of the most highly decorated groups of any of the world's militaries, is a sin.

It isn't a sin. Would you rather the President not mention the work of the Navy at all?

Forum List

Back