Rachel Maddow, MSNBC sued for defamation

There is no defamation, and this case case will get thrown out.

And I see that it's being tried by Larry Klayman, the hack lawyer who filed 18 lawsuits against the Clinton administration, who sued Dick Cheney, who lost a Senate race in Florida, and who recently sued Facebook for $1 billion for not taking down an anti-Israel page fast enough.

World Nut Daily? Seriously? :lol:

and? that means it's not a rightwingnut rag?

which writer, btw? and where was he working when nominated?

btw, i have a friend who won a pulitzer... doesn't make any newspaper she works for a quality paper.

Les Kinsolving was nominated twice for Pulitzers while at WND .
nominated... key word there.

how many has he won?

He hasn't won but when your nominated that in itself is an honor.

nominated... key word there.

how many has he won?

He hasn't won but when your nominated that in itself is an honor.

i don't deny that. what was he nominated for?

This from his Facebook page and he was nominated for his Pulitzers while working for the San Fran Chronicle and Examiner which is my bad.

"THE LES KINSOLVING SHOW, Uninhibited Radio, has been broadcast in Baltimore since 1986; and previously on KCBS San Fransisco; WWDB Philadelphia; WOR New York; WPGC-AM in Washington. He has also broadcast commentary on WAVA All-News in Washington, WOR, WPGC-AM and stations across the nation. In 2000, he became White House correspondent and talk show host for Talk Radio Network in Oregon, and two years later for WorldNetDaily, with its 6-million readers.

AS A NEWSPAPER COLUMNIST AND REPORTER before he went into broadcasting, Les was twice nominated for the Pulitzer Prize in the category of criticism or commentary, by the San Francisco Chronicle in 1972 and by the San Francisco Examiner in 1973. He and reporter Carolyn Pickering of the Indianapolis Star in 1972 broke the first major stories on the Peoples Temple of the Rev. Jim Jones -- who had Les as number two on his "hit list". Les’ weekly column was syndicated to 256 daily and weekly newspapers in 49 states and five foreign countries."

World "NUT"Daily only has a reporter on staff that has been nominated for two Pulitzers and the same gentleman holds the second most seniority on the W.H. Press Corps, that site is pretty lame let me tell you.:eusa_whistle:

btw, i have a friend who won a pulitzer... doesn't make any newspaper she works for a quality paper.

You gotta go back 40 years for that bub - it was long before he nut-jobbed his way onto WND. That was when he was he was a reporter for a real newspaper./

Try again.

With Obama's approval rating hovering between 35%-39% for the next 14 months, All MSNBC Cable Gerbils will be lying about Romney,Bachmann and Perry to the point of calling them the next Hitlers who will destroy the economy that Obama has brought back to RECOVERY !!!

You gotta go back 40 years for that bub - it was long before he nut-jobbed his way onto WND. That was when he was he was a reporter for a real newspaper./

Try again.

Way to try and spin it but it's Pulitzer nominations nonetheless.

The funniest part of the deal is that the verbatim quote is at least as bad, if not worse, than Maddow's summary of it.

The funniest part, actually, is your idiocy.

Hey - you never got back to us the other day when asked, "How does Obama's ass taste."

Got time to clear that up now?

The funniest part of the deal is that the verbatim quote is at least as bad, if not worse, than Maddow's summary of it.

Hey - you never got back to us the other day when asked, "How does Obama's ass taste."

Why would you of all people need to ask how an ass tastes?

I just looked at the op and this guy has NO chance of winning a case like this.

i hope the lawyers take this fools money at a very high rate.

Why would you of all people need to ask how an ass tastes?

Well, your nose is embedded into Obama's ass 24/7, I thought you'd be the definiative source for others considering going your pathetic route.

Ummmmm ... it looks like Rachel Maddow is going to end up settling soooooooooooooo ya know.

Forum List

Back