Rachel is on to something and its frightening

The fact Chad was a force ally of both the US and France and had Trump not put them on his I hate Muslim list, intel could have warned our military of what was going on. Bottom line is this, it is insane for anyone here, to expect facts and truths to come out of this white house, thats why I am stickin with the fake media, as we all should. The Trump white house HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY, NOT NOW, NOT EVER!!

Funny how out of 12 posts the majority are ad homs against the messenger and not even on topic....

I should be a Mod.

I disagree.

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Please stay tuned, this shit may be Trumps last stand..if we're lucky!!
oh boy...this is it for trump again! after he is removed from office the first 36 times he will be remove once more...hey, did he look really worried and distraught when he found out rachel had the goods on him?
Hey, 20000 years of Bengazi and you bitches, we'er entitled, ya think? Smart ass....listen, Trump is the most hated president in US history and the only thing he has going for him, is white hate....but trust me, by the time he gets through ramming his outsiders agenda's up your stupid ass's, you won't know whether to check your watch or shit first!!

A) You're wrong.

B)

miniladd_s_triggered______gif__by_penfamer2015-da6svok.gif

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Please stay tuned, this shit may be Trumps last stand..if we're lucky!!
oh boy...this is it for trump again! after he is removed from office the first 36 times he will be remove once more...hey, did he look really worried and distraught when he found out rachel had the goods on him?
Hey, 20000 years of Bengazi and you bitches, we'er entitled, ya think? Smart ass....listen, Trump is the most hated president in US history and the only thing he has going for him, is white hate....but trust me, by the time he gets through ramming his outsiders agenda's up your stupid ass's, you won't know whether to check your watch or shit first!!
20000 years?.....bengazi has been here that long?....

Forum List

Back