Rachel is on to something and its frightening

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Please stay tuned, this shit may be Trumps last stand..if we're lucky!!

The reason is the name of the country is really close to a slang word frowned upon in our society.
I mean really ... How long do you think it would take for the nit-wits in the media to try and make a connection there?

You've pretty much shown that already ... A little more open, baseless, speculation shouldn't make a difference right ... :dunno:

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Blacks truly are disadvantaged. You have convinced me.

Funny how out of 12 posts the majority are ad homs against the messenger and not even on topic....

I should be a Mod.
After something's been debunked a hundred times by both left and right leaning sources, any retard that posts this stupidity SHOULD be ridiculed...intensely.

Unfortunately, this retard is so dense that ridicule only renforces her resolve to continued idiocy.

So, Pogo...put your reputation where your mouth is.

You've seen the facts, and you're no fool...Tell the OP the unvarnished truth.

Is Maddox "on to something"? Or was this a poorly researched mistake that should never have been aired?

Last edited:

Drugs or pussy?

Anyway, Trump is still reeling from that tax return she exposed! :)

Funny how out of 12 posts the majority are ad homs against the messenger and not even on topic....

I should be a Mod.

The OP doesnt even bother to mention what startling revelations maddow dug up this time. Considering how underwhelming her last couple of bombshells was, I'm not surprised.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road th
cnn.jpg
at mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

The reason is the name of the country is really close to a slang word frowned upon in our society.
I mean really ... How long do you think it would take for the nit-wits in the media to try and make a connection there?

You've pretty much shown that already ... A little more open, baseless, speculation shouldn't make a difference right ... :dunno:

cnn.jpg

The only thing Rachel is "onto" is crack.

And a taco.

who is rachel?....

I should be a Mod.
After something's been debunked a hundred times by both left and right leaning sources, any retard that posts this stupidity SHOULD be ridiculed...intensely.

Unfortunately, this retard is so dense that ridicule only renforces her resolve to continued idiocy.

Is Maddox "on to something"? Or was this a poorly researched mistake that should never have been aired?

Oh I didn't even bother to look into the issue, whatever it is. Not necessary.

I just noted that most of the posts had no refutation of it and immediately --- and I mean immediately, post 2 --- deflected to ad homs.

As a fallacy hunter that's enough to get me off right there.

I should be a Mod.
people who are paranoid obsessives and post the same type of shit every day usually end up getting made fun of.....you should know that by now pogo....there are enough of these stroonges on this board on both sides....

I should be a Mod.

Oh I didn't even bother to look into the issue, whatever it is. Not necessary.

I just noted that most of the posts had no refutation of it and immediately --- and I mean immediately, post 2 --- deflected to ad homs.

That's enough to get me off right there.
Yet the post does reflect something. That being the general sentiment of most people toward the racist loon that posted it and that posts nonsense like this daily.

I should be a Mod.
people who are paranoid obsessives and post the same type of shit every day usually end up getting made fun of.....you should know that by now pogo....there are enough of these stroonges on this board on both sides....

Sure I know that. I'm just articulating the observation.

And even after I point it out, it will continue. Next post. Pogo Predicts.

who is rachel?....
Some trannie who has a gossip show on TV.

Did Rachael know why? Yeah, anytime Trump is trying to distract with chaos we have to look at the big picture..

I should be a Mod.

Sure I know that. I'm just articulating the observation.

And even after I point it out, it will continue. Next post. Pogo Predicts.
the one thing that will continue is tiger doing another i hate trump and white people thread....thats a given.....

Did Rachael know why? Yeah, anytime Trump is trying to distract with chaos we have to look at the big picture..

upload_2017-10-22_17-2-9.png

Forum List

Back