Rachel is on to something and its frightening

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Please stay tuned, this shit may be Trumps last stand..if we're lucky!!

Did Rachael know why? Yeah, anytime Trump is trying to distract with chaos we have to look at the big picture..

They are trying to blame a Chad troop reduction for the ambush. Unfortunately for Rachel she didn't bother to look at a map to see where Chad troops were vs the ambush. Fortunately fo us she doesn't know her geography so we get to mock her for infinity.

Oh I didn't even bother to look into the issue, whatever it is. Not necessary.

I just noted that most of the posts had no refutation of it and immediately --- and I mean immediately, post 2 --- deflected to ad homs.

As a fallacy hunter that's enough to get me off right there.

Well, allow me to elucidate the matter, like I did in one of the countless other threads posted regarding Maddow's poorly researched "revelation". This is from Slate:

Maddow’s speculation, which mirrors a conspiracy theory pushed by the Palmer Report, a fringe website, might be tempting to believe, but it makes several key errors. First, there is simply no evidence that the withdrawal of Chadian forces from Niger had anything to do with the ambush. Examining the basic geography of the crisis makes this clear. Chad’s involvement in Niger was limited to the fight against Boko Haram, a Nigeria-based extremist movement that terrorizes civilians in northwest Nigeria, southeast Niger, southern Chad, and northern Cameroon. The Chadians were deployed to the Diffa region, where they fought effectively against Boko Haram and restored a semblance of stability to communities the extremists had terrorized. Their withdrawal has upset communities in the Diffa region, who (rightly) believe that their own government’s forces are incapable of protecting them from a renewed Boko Haram threat.

As you can see from this map, Diffa is on the opposite side of Niger from Tongo Tongo, where the ambush occurred. Nigerian forces and their American advisers in this region of Niger were not dealing with Boko Haram but instead were working to protect communities from other extremist groups that are active in the region where Mali, Niger, and Burkina Faso meet. One of these groups, the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, is suspected of perpetrating the Niger attack.
Liberals, Do Not Try to Turn Niger Into Trump’s Benghazi

That's not FoxNews...that's Slate. Vox and HuffPo have run similar articles rebuking Maddow.

The posters here that ridiculed the OP have educated themselves, and debunked this sorry excuse for journalism several times already.

And the fact that the OP is a well known imbecile only served to hasten the inevitable castigation.

Last edited:
694940094001_5617955852001_5617934902001-vs.jpg
I this is about "Chad withdrawing troops because of the travel injunction" causing the deaths of the troops lie I took this out right away.

Rachel never ever looked at a fucking map. Obviously you didn't either. Chad's military were stationed across the country from the ambush.
And you, you dumb fuck apparently haven't heard what she said...so fuck off!!

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

oh boy...this is it for trump again! after he is removed from office the first 36 times he will be removed once more...hey, did he look really worried and distraught when he found out rachel had the goods on him?

Last edited:

I just noted that most of the posts had no refutation of it and immediately --- and I mean immediately, post 2 --- deflected to ad homs.

Well, allow me to elucidate the matter, like I did in one of the countless other threads posted regarding Maddow's poorly researched "revelation". This is from Slate:

Maddow’s speculation, which mirrors a conspiracy theory pushed by the Palmer Report, a fringe website, might be tempting to believe, but it makes several key errors. First, there is simply no evidence that the withdrawal of Chadian forces from Niger had anything to do with the ambush. Examining the basic geography of the crisis makes this clear. Chad’s involvement in Niger was limited to the fight against Boko Haram, a Nigeria-based extremist movement that terrorizes civilians in northwest Nigeria, southeast Niger, southern Chad, and northern Cameroon. The Chadians were deployed to the Diffa region, where they fought effectively against Boko Haram and restored a semblance of stability to communities the extremists had terrorized. Their withdrawal has upset communities in the Diffa region, who (rightly) believe that their own government’s forces are incapable of protecting them from a renewed Boko Haram threat.

As you can see from this map, Diffa is on the opposite side of Niger from Tongo Tongo, where the ambush occurred. Nigerian forces and their American advisers in this region of Niger were not dealing with Boko Haram but instead were working to protect communities from other extremist groups that are active in the region where Mali, Niger, and Burkina Faso meet. One of these groups, the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara, is suspected of perpetrating the Niger attack.

That's not FoxNews...that's Slate. Vox and HuffPo have run similar articles rebuking Maddow.

The posters here that ridiculed the OP have educated themselves, and debunked this sorry excuse for journalism several times already.

And the fact that the OP is a well known imbecile only served to hasten the inevitable castigation.
Listen, up bitches, no matter what you morons say, what the woman said is fact...now whether or not it had anything to do with those soldiers getting slaughtered, that's left up to more investigation....but it does not deminish the fact, Trump that bitch's hands has blood on it and nothing you whores can say or do will change my belief in this, so attack all the fuck you want, as if I give a fuck about you and your gotdamned opinions, bitches...Trump is the reason those men are dead, and you whores no it,

Listen, up bitches, no matter what you morons say, what the woman said is fact...now whether or not it had anything to do with those soldiers getting slaughtered, that's left up to more investigation....but it does not deminish the fact, Trump that bitch's hands has blood on it and nothing you whores can say or do will change my belief in this, so attack all the fuck you want, as if I give a fuck about you and your gotdamned opinions, bitches...Trump is the reason those men are dead, and you whores no it,
No one disputes you, in fact we all are going to deal with this right after the benghazi criminals are all behind bars

Last edited:

oh boy...this is it for trump again! after he is removed from office the first 36 times he will be remove once more...hey, did he look really worried and distraught when he found out rachel had the goods on him?
Hey, 20000 years of Bengazi and you bitches, we'er entitled, ya think? Smart ass....listen, Trump is the most hated president in US history and the only thing he has going for him, is white hate....but trust me, by the time he gets through ramming his outsiders agenda's up your stupid ass's, you won't know whether to check your watch or shit first!!

694940094001_5617955852001_5617934902001-vs.jpg
I this is about "Chad withdrawing troops because of the travel injunction" causing the deaths of the troops lie I took this out right away.

Rachel never ever looked at a fucking map. Obviously you didn't either. Chad's military were stationed across the country from the ambush.
And you, you dumb fuck apparently haven't heard what she said...so fuck off!!

I know exactly what she said.

oh boy...this is it for trump again! after he is removed from office the first 36 times he will be remove once more...hey, did he look really worried and distraught when he found out rachel had the goods on him?
Hey, 20000 years of Bengazi and you bitches, we'er entitled, ya think? Smart ass....listen, Trump is the most hated president in US history and the only thing he has going for him, is white hate....but trust me, by the time he gets through ramming his outsiders agenda's up your stupid ass's, you won't know whether to check your watch or shit first!!
good post, makes lotsa left wing sense...but to be honest I am glad trump is not trying to tell me how to take a crap...so tell us, do you know whether to check your watch or s_it first? cuz I never thought it made a difference but I'm sure a left wing education has convinced you it does....so tell us which hillary government mandate would make sure we knew which to do first...

...nothing you whores can say or do will change my belief in this...

I believe you. Those whores at Slate, Vox and Huffington Post are all in on the cover up. You should make it your life's work to uncover the truth about the Western provinces of Niger secretly abutting the Western border of Chad. I mean, this is huge. :tinfoil: :eusa_shifty:

Last edited:

LOL and you guys call the right conspiracy theory nutjobs...

I thought Rachael was a girl's name?

This Maddow is a dude.

He's Chrissy Hayes's brother.

who is rachel?....
Some trannie who has a gossip show on TV.

"Pogo Predicts"............. nails it. :rock:

Did Rachael know why? Yeah, anytime Trump is trying to distract with chaos we have to look at the big picture..

They are trying to blame a Chad troop reduction for the ambush. Unfortunately for Rachel she didn't bother to look at a map to see where Chad troops were vs the ambush. Fortunately fo us she doesn't know her geography so we get to mock her for infinity.

This was just so wrong on MANY points. The presence in Niger was to focus on support of FRENCH troops fighting a hot war with insurgents in MALI. Wasn't EVEN about Niger other than arranging for a safer place to launch drones from and support the effort in Mali.

In the REGION -- there are over 4000 French military and about 6000 confederated African forces. That was in 2015. MORE now. Whatever Chad was contributing was a small fraction then and a smaller fraction now..

U.S. troops arrive in Niger to set up drone base

This was just so wrong on MANY points. The presence in Niger was to focus on support of FRENCH troops fighting a hot war with insurgents in MALI. Wasn't EVEN about Niger other than arranging for a safer place to launch drones from and support the effort in Mali.

In the REGION -- there are over 4000 French military and about 6000 confederated African forces. That was in 2015. MORE now. Whatever Chad was contributing was a small fraction then and a smaller fraction now..

And it was Obama that sent troops there. And now the left is blaming Trump.

Would you eat Rachael out?

Uh, I think you mean would you blow Rachel .

The first thing that struck me was that the soldiers felt safe and had been on that mission many times.

Well, genius, those troops were taught not to take the same route twice in a row and not to make their movements predictable. That is the way to avoid ambush. And it wasn't Trumps fault or responsibility, it was the commander on the ground who is responsible. IOW, Trump is not an Infantry squad leader in Niger. Get a life and some knowledge.

The first thing that struck me was that the soldiers felt safe and had been on that mission many times.

Well, genius, those troops were taught not to take the same route twice in a row and not to make their movements predictable. That is the way to avoid ambush. And it wasn't Trumps fault or responsibility, it was the commander on the ground who is responsible. IOW, Trump is not an Infantry squad leader in Niger. Get a life and some knowledge.
After 9 fuckin years of you nuts whining over Bengazi, blaming Obama and Hillary for shit, knowing good and gotdamned well it was once again the GOP congress who pulled funding for security.....that led to the deaths of these men, nothing you have to say to me is gonna fly.

And it was Obama that sent troops there. And now the left is blaming Trump.
You are so full of shit, Obama had nothing to do with those troops being there....try lying again, old man.....Trump is proud!!

After watching that nutter fall apart on election night I imagine what she's on comes in a little brown bottle with a child proof cap....

Forum List

Back