Rachel is on to something and its frightening

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Please stay tuned, this shit may be Trumps last stand..if we're lucky!!

USMB has already taken down a post about this and I get it, if its not about loving Trump and cops and bullshit, forget about it!! But after listening to this intriguing story and knowing Rachel to be the utmost in reporting truths....this story is gonna make Bengazi look like a walk in the park.

It just all makes so much sense....there's a reason the white house never wanted to mention anything about what happened. There's a reason these soldiers up until the ambush felt safe and had road that mission many many times prior, without fear. There's a reason they were'nt in armored vehicles. There's a reason Trump keeps trying to deflect us from this story....with this releasing JFK shit...really bitch?????

Would you eat Rachael out?

LOL and you guys call the right conspiracy theory nutjobs...

694940094001_5617955852001_5617934902001-vs.jpg
I this is about "Chad withdrawing troops because of the travel injunction" causing the deaths of the troops lie I took this out right away.

Rachel never ever looked at a fucking map. Obviously you didn't either. Chad's military were stationed across the country from the ambush.

Last edited:

LOL and you guys call the right conspiracy theory nutjobs...

I thought Rachael was a girl's name?

This Maddow is a dude.

The only thing Rachel is "onto" is crack.

female crack?

female crack?

I should have elaborated and said "camel toe."

Funny how out of 12 posts the majority are ad homs against the messenger and not even on topic....

I should be a Mod.

Deflection means she's on to something!!

Answer the question?

It usually does, yeah. That's why I note the preponderance of off-topic ad homs.

I didn't realize Madcow was with Trump at the time. She does get around.

Forum List

Back