Quit ignoring black on black crime

as long as they are killing each other, the media and I do not give a shit...., BUT !! if a white guy or nearly white (75% or more) blows a black (100%) kid/man/woman away there is a national outcry by the lame stream media, e.g., George Zimmerman !

as long as they are killing each other, the media and I do not give a shit...., BUT !! if a white guy or nearly white (75% or more) blows a black (100%) kid/man/woman away there is a national outcry by the lame stream media, e.g., George Zimmerman !

African Americans are that ten-horn beast, or "man of lawlessness" in the scriptures.
You should read what DANIEL foretold about them and about the white Americans. It's like reading an American history book! Everything Daniel foretold has come to pass!

African Americans are that ten-horn beast, or "man of lawlessness" in the scriptures.
You should read what DANIEL foretold about them and about the white Americans. It's like reading an American history book! Everything Daniel foretold has come to pass!

and who's distorted analogy told you this?

Nobody's.
And it's NOT DISTORTED!

Nobody's.
And it's NOT DISTORTED!

As long as it's not a wall of text,why dont you post some up?
Because I'm having a hard time believing you.

Beyond George Zimmerman: we need to be talking about black-on-black crime | Crystal Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

It's a shame the US media refuses to publish pieces like this. But it would destroy their agenda.

The African black man is that "man of sin" or "man of lawlessness" spoken of in the Bible.
He got that label because he descended from Cain, who murdered his brother.

See that Republicans??? Take a good hard look! You need to get on fixing that shit.

Beyond George Zimmerman: we need to be talking about black-on-black crime | Crystal Wright | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

It's a shame the US media refuses to publish pieces like this. But it would destroy their agenda.

The African black man is that "man of sin" or "man of lawlessness" spoken of in the Bible.

See that Republicans??? Take a good hard look! You need to get on fixing that shit.

An't nothing to fix! It happens to be the truth!
Problem is, the Republicans don't know that African Americans are that man of lawlessness in scriptures, and neither do the Demoncrats.
Both parties are delusional when it come to the prophetic scriptures of the Bible.

An't nothing to fix! It happens to be the truth!
Problem is, the Republicans don't know that African Americans are that man of lawlessness in scriptures, and neither do the Demoncrats.
Both parties are delusional when it come to the prophetic scriptures of the Bible.

Hmm... my instinct is starting to tell me that you're a former member who is just trolling everyone...

But if not -

:piss2: "your beliefs"

Nobody's.
And it's NOT DISTORTED!

As long as it's not a wall of text,why dont you post some up?
Because I'm having a hard time believing you.

The whole "God turned Cain black as his mark" theological position used to exist within the Mormon Church before it was officially changed. Not sure what this guy's story is but perhaps he / she is either trolling using antiquated minor religious doctrines or is a remnant of that belief system.

Forum List

Back