Zone1 Black-On-Black Crime. It's Just Like White-On-White Crime But With More Marketing!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
I have looked at the Uniform Crime Reports every year since 1994. Every report I have read shows that whites get arrested the most for crimesin the United States. The excuse for this is there are more white people. I say this is an excuse because more whites are taking college entrance exams too, but that is not considered by the members of the racist subculture when the discussion favors whites.

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that from 1994 to 2015, while people like the Fox News prime time lineup, and most American media were promoting a narrative of high black-on-black crime,the reality is that black-on-black crime decreased.

I have looked at the Uniform Crime Reports every year since 1994. Every report I have read shows that whites get arrested the most for crimesin the United States. The excuse for this is there are more white people. I say this is an excuse because more whites are taking college entrance exams too, but that is not considered by the members of the racist subculture when the discussion favors whites.

“From 1994 to 2015, white-on-white violence (down 79%) and black-on-black violence (down 78%) declined at a similar rate.

This information comes from a report issued in October of 2017 by the U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. The title is “Race and Hispanic Origin of Victims and Offenders, 2012-15.” This report shows that from 1994 to 2015, while people like the Fox News prime time lineup, and most American media were promoting a narrative of high black-on-black crime,the reality is that black-on-black crime decreased.

Hey why dont you go to SHitcago and NYC and tell them that you people must be dreaming with all that crime.

Crime in Chicago has increased during the past five years by nearly 20%1. The year-over-year change in crime was even greater last year1. The number of total major crimes committed in the city through July 2023 is 34% higher than the same period in 2022, which in turn was 33% higher than in 20212. Violent crime is up 7.5% this year compared to 2019, and gun violence has exploded, with some neighborhoods seeing over a 100% increase in fatal shootings3. However, an NBC News analysis of Chicago Police Department data going back 20 years shows that overall, violent crime continued its slow decline during the pandemic4.
Learn more:
1. illinoispolicy.org2. wirepoints.org3. axios.com4. nbcnews.com+1 more

Crime in New York City has increased in recent months. According to data from the NYPD, there has been a 41% increase in overall major crime through the first months of 2022 compared to the same period last year1. This includes a nearly 54% increase in robberies, a 56% increase in grand larceny incidents, and a 22% increase in rape reports1. Other months in 2021 and 2022 have also seen increases in crime2345.
Learn more:
1. cnn.com2. nyc.gov3. cnn.com4. nyc.gov5. nyc.gov

So these metrics apply Chicago and other similar cities that have reduced law enforcement staff? Are you suggesting and / or stating, using your resource, that black-on-black crime is negligent? Do your results take into account that black represent roughly 12 - 13% of the population and disportionately represent 60-70% of all violent crimes?

Thanks

Maybe they came up with black on black crime because a lot of it doesn't technically fit into domestic violence but kind of is a close cousin.

Michelle_Obama - half_the_credit - old politicians.png

So these metrics apply Chicago and other similar cities that have reduced law enforcement staff? Are you suggesting and / or stating, using your resource, that black-on-black crime is negligent? Do your results take into account that black represent roughly 12 - 13% of the population and disportionately represent 60-70% of all violent crimes?

Thanks
Iff you're white stop dodging the issue of white on white crime.

let's talk violent crime, shall we? Murder is 50 percent black perpetrators and a lot more black victims then white, all violent crime 37 percent is committed by blacks while just less then 60 percent by whites. Let's see 13 percent of the population commits 37 percent of the crime while 70 percent of the population commits less then 60 percent. Ya no problem there.

Why is it the Lame Stream Media doesnt glamourize the white on white crime, just like it ignores black on black crime?

WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AGAIN? Oh yeah, Joe Bidumb.

Why is it the Lame Stream Media doesnt glamourize the white on white crime, just like it ignores black on black crime?

WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AGAIN? Oh yeah, Joe Bidumb.
The media ignores white on white crime and has done so since TV was invented. Because whites own the media.

R-S.jpg

But here are the FACTS, AGAIN! :D

MURDERERS
2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics-XL.jpg

and VICTIMS.
2019%20Murder%20Victims%20Demographics-XL.jpg

I watch First 48. How come every city they are in is mostly black? And most of the criminals are black? I say it's because it's easy to find black on black crime. Black inner city communities have murders happening every day. If you did a show like the First 48 hours in my town, you'd be lucky if there was one murder a year. In black communities they have enough violent crime that the show has been on forever.

You can't be serious that they do it to make black people look bad. Or that they don't put white murderers on the show. They do. It's just that the vast majority of murderers on this show are blacks. And blacks make up a very small percent of the population.

Whites are not burning down their neighborhood to protest the police enforcing the law

Blacks on the other hand…

Whites are not burning down their neighborhood to protest the police enforcing the law

Blacks on the other hand…
Whites are burning down neighborhoods because they run out of pumpkins, or because the surf tournament ended, or for an imaginary stolen election.

Blacks don't riot when police enforce the law.

Whites are burning down neighborhoods because they run out of pumpkins, or because the surf tournament ended, or for an imaginary stolen election.

Blacks don't riot when police enforce the law.
ANTIFA - Burning down minority business because they dont want blacks leaving the Joe Biden plantation.

Forum List

Back