‘Justice for Trayvon’: Audio released of DOJ member urging action against Zimmerman

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
By Jessica Chasmar
July 11, 2013

The legal watchdog Judicial Watch released an audio recording Thursday of a Department of Justice staffer urging Sanford, Fla., city officials and the minority advocacy group Dream Defenders to seek justice for Trayvon Martin, because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

“CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers,” Thomas Battles, regional director of the DOJ's Community Relations Service, said at a meeting at the Shiloh Church on April 19, 2012. “We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions.”

“…When Trayvon happened, for many of us, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back,” he continued.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
'Justice for Trayvon': Audio released of DOJ member urging action against George Zimmerman - Washington Times

Did the Obama administration really issue in the "Post Racial Era", or has he and Holder brought America more racial strive?

Why am I not surprised? Our government isn't supposed to take sides on issues like this! But here we are. Rule of the mob instead of the rule of law.

It is like the story of Jesus and Barnabas. You know how that went.

Why am I not surprised? Our government isn't supposed to take sides on issues like this! But here we are. Rule of the mob instead of the rule of law.

That the Religious assholes of the 1st century would rather kill a heretic than a murderer?

Kind of like the religious assholes of today.

That the Religious assholes of the 1st century would rather kill a heretic than a murderer?

Oh wait, libbies love revolutionaries and "freedom fighters" except when they are jews like Barabas.

How convenient.

By Jessica Chasmar
July 11, 2013

The legal watchdog Judicial Watch released an audio recording Thursday of a Department of Justice staffer urging Sanford, Fla., city officials and the minority advocacy group Dream Defenders to seek justice for Trayvon Martin, because “if a community perceives that there’s something wrong in the black community, there’s something wrong.”

“CRS is an arm of the department that we call the Peacemakers,” Thomas Battles, regional director of the DOJ's Community Relations Service, said at a meeting at the Shiloh Church on April 19, 2012. “We work with communities where there is real or perceived racial tensions.”

“…When Trayvon happened, for many of us, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back,” he continued.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
'Justice for Trayvon': Audio released of DOJ member urging action against George Zimmerman - Washington Times

Did the Obama administration really issue in the "Post Racial Era", or has he and Holder brought America more racial strive?

The DOJ was under orders from Al Sharpton. He wants to make it a crime for white people to defend themselves when they are attacked by black people.

Oh wait, libbies love revolutionaries and "freedom fighters" except when they are jews like Barabas.

How convenient.

I don't beleive Barabas or Jesus actually ever existed.

That said, the bible never says that Barabas was a "Freedom Fighter". He was described as a murderer.

In the story, Pilate is not too keen on using Roman Law to resolve a religious dispute. So he offers the angry mob a choice between a heretic and a criminal....

How convenient.

That said, the bible never says that Barabas was a "Freedom Fighter". He was described as a murderer.

In the story, Pilate is not too keen on using Roman Law to resolve a religious dispute. So he offers the angry mob a choice between a heretic and a criminal....

So you have CHOSEN to be woefully ignorant.

Got it.

S'plains a lot

:eusa_hand:

The DOJ is the same DOJ that let the black panthers go when they were convicted of voter intimidation.

We have a real intention by the highest office in the land to finish what Charlie Manson wanted to start.

The Obama administration is just continuing it's long-time practice of sticking it's nose where it does not belong.

How convenient.

So you have CHOSEN to be woefully ignorant.

Got it.

S'plains a lot
:

NO, it means I've examined the evidence, and the only evidence for there being a Jesus, comes from--- Christians.

Kind of like saying Evil Space Lord Zenu exists because the Scientologists say so.

Absense of evidence usually is evidence of absense.

The DOJ is the same DOJ that let the black panthers go when they were convicted of voter intimidation.

We have a real intention by the highest office in the land to finish what Charlie Manson wanted to start.

Except they weren't "convicted" of vote intimidation.

In fact, charges were dropped because the whole thing was kind of stupid.

Um where is the audio? i clicked the links and didnt find it.
Regardless one person stating we need justice for Martin does not mean obama is behind it.

Boring

Except they weren't "convicted" of vote intimidation.

In fact, charges were dropped because the whole thing was kind of stupid.

Good lord. You people never cease to amaze me, and I don't mean in a good way.

Forum List

Back