Question - Who was "screaming? Martin or Zimmerman?

I guess you don't realize that a person under stress sounds different than a person told to act like they are under stress.

Another fail from you.
that's kinda not true actors do it all the time..

Last I look, Mr Zimmerman isn't a Hollywood actor.
But you go ahead and run with that if it makes you feel better.

He's acting pretty good so far. He acted like there were Bushes and there weren't. He acted like the police told him to follow Martin and we know that's not what they said. And a lot more.

Why do progressives identify with victims ?

Why do Republicans identify with people who hunt down and murder black children who are going home to watch a game while armed with Ice Tea and Skittles????

ghostskittles.jpg

Logically, the one who had a gun hidden behind his back where the other person could not see it and had no idea it existed, the one who knew he could and would win any degree of fight that ensued, the one who had been attending classes on law enforcement, classes on martial arts self defense, classes on shooting, the one who already hated 'those assholes who always get away', the one who had started altercation and continued to stalk the other, the one who wanted desperately to be seen as a real cop but who was actually just an impotent little Mighty Mouse, logically, that is not the one who would have reason to scream for help.

Why do Republicans identify with people who hunt down and murder black children who are going home to watch a game while armed with Ice Tea and Skittles????

ghostskittles.jpg

If this were the other way around - a black man coming out of the dark to follow and hassle and then actually stalk, engage, fight with and murder a barely 17 year old white kid, the very same haters would be screaming for the black man's blood. And, rightfully so.

BTW, if scrawny 158 pound Trayvon was looking for trouble or ready to handle trouble, why didn't he hit GZ with the can of tea?

Logically, the one who had a gun hidden behind his back where the other person could not see it and had no idea it existed, the one who knew he could and would win any degree of fight that ensued, the one who had been attending classes on law enforcement, classes on martial arts self defense, classes on shooting, the one who already hated 'those assholes who always get away', the one who had started altercation and continued to stalk the other, the one who wanted desperately to be seen as a real cop but who was actually just an impotent little Mighty Mouse, logically, that is not the one who would have reason to scream for help.

ghostskittles.jpg

If this were the other way around - a black man coming out of the dark to follow and hassle and then actually stalk, engage, fight with and murder a barely 17 year old white kid, the very same haters would be screaming for the black man's blood. And, rightfully so.

BTW, if scrawny 158 pound Trayvon was looking for trouble or ready to handle trouble, why didn't he hit GZ with the can of tea?

pretty close to the way it ended up. Trayvon turned the tables on Zimmerman and ambushed him in the dark. Trayvon liked to fight and had been in several. He woulda won except Zimmerman was legally armed and legally defended himself.

OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

That's Amazing Perry Mason.

Your knowledge of law and the constitution are impeccable.

Where did you get all that knowledge? Was it from a crackerjax box? Or a bubble gum wrapper.

Come on!

Spill the beans.

Last edited:
OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

That's Amazing Perry Mason.

Your knowledge of law and the constitution are impeccable.

Where did you get all that knowledge? Was it from a crackerjax box? Or a bubble gum wrapper.

Come on!

Spill the beans.

I didn't suggest it was legal or constitutional or anything else. I only said Zimmerman himself could easily prove his claim, nothing beyond that. And I'm right. Stupid or not, it's something Zimmerman could easily prove if he wanted to, period.

OK,

I guess you don't realize that a person under stress sounds different than a person told to act like they are under stress.

Another fail from you.
that's kinda not true actors do it all the time..

If you had listened to the voice analyst expert early in the trial you wouldnt be saying that.
I'll take his word over yours.

Forum List

Back