Are you really sure Zimmerman was not guilty? ...no, i mean really.

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Here's my problem with this case.
If i shot Martin, i have no doubt that i would be sitting in a jail cell no matter what the facts are, because the people who run our society don't approve of guns.

Conservatives don't realize they were herded into a corral by the media.
The media started talking about Florida's stand-your-ground laws, but this case had nothing to do with that.
Florida was just re-affirming the rights that every American has under the Constitution.
If someone attacks you, you have a right to defend yourself.
A corrupt system can ignore that right, but it stands regardless.
The media brought up the topic of Stand-Your-Ground, because the left wants to ignore that state and federal right.
In the process, the media emotionalized the case and immediately threw the conservatives into the Zimmerman corral.

I don't follow trends that easily.

My suspicion was raised when i heard that tape of that scream, then a few second later the gun shot went off.
I instantly recognized that scream as coming from a black person.
I think every big-wig in the country, including members of the media, know that was Martin.
They are under orders to stay silent, but i'm not.

If that is Martin screaming on the tape, then there is no way he was the aggressor.

I've followed several high profile cases and the thing that i found odd was how flimsy Zimmerman's story was.
Witnesses that saw the beginning but didn't see the end...witnesses that weren't sure what they saw, a complex with windows over-looking, but little identification even though people were yelling.
Obviously Zimmerman was told to stop giving information, but the problem is, his story was weird.

It's possible Zimmerman told the truth about Martin appearing out of the shadows , not noticing he was approached, and Martin sucker punching him to the ground, then Martin seeing he had a gun in the dark and trying to grab it.
...but in my opinion, this has more in common with a made up story.

I think the paranoid left-wing might have been closer to the truth on this case.

Zimmerman got sick of all the crime in the neighborhood, ...he might have had a run-in with Martin in the past, and when he found a thief he decided to execute him.
Maybe Martin took a swing at Zimmerman, but shooting him was probably excessive, even if Martin wanted to be a bad-ass.

As far as Martin bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete...once again, that has the symptoms of a made-up story.

I also thought it was odd that Gloria Alred wasn't shrill about this case.
In her interview she was calm and quiet.
That is not like her other interviews.
That told me that she already knew the outcome of the case.

I knew this trial was a sham and i thought Zimmerman would be found guilty of lesser charges.
I miscalculated because i didn't think Zimmerman's connection to a judge would help him much, i was wrong.

The REAL evidence in the case came in today.
Before i left for dinner i saw the news and the media was showing Zimmerman shaking everyone's hand long before the verdict came in.
Yes, that could mean nothing, but i thought it was odd.
( I always tell you people, don't just listen to the news caster, always watch what the camera man shows you)
They said on the news that the verdict might take a few days.
By the time i got home from dinner, Zimmerman was found "not guilty" . I sure though that was odd as well.

It wasn't until i sat down at my computer that i realized today is the 13th.
I don't care what you call these people, Freemasons, Illuminati, Marxists, Monkey-Overlords, ...it doesn't matter.
What does matter is, they follow occult numbers. (5 -12- 13 -32- 33)

By the jury making their decision on the 13th, what that tells us is, powerful people placed their fingerprint on the trial...it's a sham.
13 is a negative number, ...bad luck.
What the people in power are telling us is, it would have been positive , to the public, for Zimmerman to be found guilty, but by choosing the 13th day of the month, there will be a negativity. (Zimmerman found not guilty)
They are telling us that Zimmerman is guilty.

Zimmerman had a connection to his judge father, who had connection to the judges and lawyers, and if you follow the chain, it goes all the way up to Obama.
all these people are on the same side.

Unfortunately, the only connection Martin had was with angry, powerless, black people.

IF Zimmerman executed this kid when he didn't have to, he ain't getting away with nothing.
God will sort this all out.

Obama had nothing to do with this.

Zimmerman might be not guilty, but in my mind, he shot and killed Trayvon without good reason.

I agree that Zimmerman's dad pulled some strings, but Obama wasn't involved.

I have my own theory about this case. Unfortunately the prosecution failed to do any real investigating, so I'm forced to speculate.

In my view, the chain of events that resulted in Trayvon's murder began over a decade ago, while Zimmerman was in school. If you look at Zimmerman, you'll see that he's not merely a bit overweight, but that all of the overweight is very puffy and soft. People like that spend the vast majority of their time seated and inactive. By that I don't mean most of their day, I mean most of their lives. Zimmerman was not a jock.

He wasn't part of any of the major cliques, and he wasn't at risk for becoming a member of the National Honor Society. He wasn't an outcast, mind, but he wasn't the Big Man On Campus. He wasn't exactly a chick magnet, either.

Now a lot of schoolkids feel like they're the odds ones out. Most don't care, or if they do care they outgrow it soon enough. But some wear that angst like a second skin, they become obsessed with gaining celebrity, with being the object of hero worship, with having power, of far exceeding the levels their peers stood at back in school.

I'm certain this was the case with Zimmerman. He couldn't excel at most college-type professions, so he wanted to be a cop, because cops have power and sometimes they get their pictures in the paper for doing something heroic. A few years on the force and, with his dad's help, he could get a nice promotion to detective.

It didn't work out that way. He never got his coveted cop job. He did pseudo-cop work, like the Neighborhood Watch, practice in case he had a chance of joining the force in the future.

Was he merely a stereotypical southern racist, or did the black kids at his school tease him? Did they get all the hot girls? Did they get better grades?

In other words, I think he was motivated by race, but also by hidden envy, and by resentment of anyone, particularly blacks, particularly males, of high school age. And he was getting older, too. Soon he'd be too old to become a real policeman.

I think the story of the black males that were caught breaking into homes is what pushed Zimmerman over the edge. I think he obsessed over it, wishing that he was the one that had brought those "thugs" to justice. I think he daydreamed about doing interviews on local tv stations and getting an engraved plaque at the mayor's office.

The daydream festered and grew over time, and morphed into a horrible plan.

He planned on setting up some lone black kid, some gangsta ****** thug, and taking the "thug" down. Zimmerman figured that there would be no question of his heroism, after all, he's a cop-wannabe with a spotless reputation as a perfect citizen, and all young black punks are criminals.

Zimmerman had seen Trayvon before. Zimmerman's the Neighborhood Watch guy, right? He was known by name by many of the apartment complex's residents. He knew all the back ways and shortcuts in the complex. He knew that Trayvon, and probably other black youths, would at some fortuitous point in time put themselves in that tree-filled, poorly lit walkway after dark. And finally that point came.

Zimmerman knew the cops would not arrive for several minutes. He got out of the car and went up to Trayvon. He wanted to keep Trayvon in that spot, in the shadows, in the dark. Zimmerman started the argument, probably grabbing Trayvon to keep him from leaving. And Trayvon stood his ground against the creepy cracker, as Florida law allows.

Zimmerman pulled Trayvon to the ground, they rolled around (which is why witnesses reported seeing both Trayvon and Zimmerman on top.) Trayvon was on top at the end. He started standing up up, Zimmerman started standing up, pulling his gun. He shot Trayvon while both were getting back into a standing position, at point-blank range.

He had to shoot Trayvon. He wanted to anyway, but now he had to, otherwise this kid would complain about the creep following him and attacking him. Zimmerman would be scandalized and disgraced.

That's how I see it. But that's just speculation. Without pulling his school records, I'll never be able to prove it.

What does it matter. Republicans hate black people. I suspect many are hopeful Trayvon was only a "beginning".

If i shot Martin, i have no doubt that i would be sitting in a jail cell no matter what the facts are, because the people who run our society don't approve of guns.

The media started talking about Florida's stand-your-ground laws, but this case had nothing to do with that.
Florida was just re-affirming the rights that every American has under the Constitution.
The media brought up the topic of Stand-Your-Ground, because the left wants to ignore that state and federal right.
In the process, the media emotionalized the case and immediately threw the conservatives into the Zimmerman corral.

My suspicion was raised when i heard that tape of that scream, then a few second later the gun shot went off.
I think every big-wig in the country, including members of the media, know that was Martin.

If that is Martin screaming on the tape, then there is no way he was the aggressor.

I've followed several high profile cases and the thing that i found odd was how flimsy Zimmerman's story was.
Witnesses that saw the beginning but didn't see the end...witnesses that weren't sure what they saw, a complex with windows over-looking, but little identification even though people were yelling.
Obviously Zimmerman was told to stop giving information, but the problem is, his story was weird.

It's possible Zimmerman told the truth about Martin appearing out of the shadows , not noticing he was approached, and Martin sucker punching him to the ground, then Martin seeing he had a gun in the dark and trying to grab it.

I think the paranoid left-wing might have been closer to the truth on this case.

Zimmerman got sick of all the crime in the neighborhood, ...he might have had a run-in with Martin in the past, and when he found a thief he decided to execute him.
Maybe Martin took a swing at Zimmerman, but shooting him was probably excessive, even if Martin wanted to be a bad-ass.

As far as Martin bashing Zimmerman's head into the concrete...once again, that has the symptoms of a made-up story.

I knew this trial was a sham and i thought Zimmerman would be found guilty of lesser charges.
I miscalculated because i didn't think Zimmerman's connection to a judge would help him much, i was wrong.

Before i left for dinner i saw the news and the media was showing Zimmerman shaking everyone's hand long before the verdict came in.
( I always tell you people, don't just listen to the news caster, always watch what the camera man shows you)
By the time i got home from dinner, Zimmerman was found "not guilty" . I sure though that was odd as well.

I don't care what you call these people, Freemasons, Illuminati, Marxists, Monkey-Overlords, ...it doesn't matter.

By the jury making their decision on the 13th, what that tells us is, powerful people placed their fingerprint on the trial...it's a sham.
What the people in power are telling us is, it would have been positive , to the public, for Zimmerman to be found guilty, but by choosing the 13th day of the month, there will be a negativity. (Zimmerman found not guilty)

Zimmerman had a connection to his judge father, who had connection to the judges and lawyers, and if you follow the chain, it goes all the way up to Obama.

Unfortunately, the only connection Martin had was with angry, powerless, black people.

IF Zimmerman executed this kid when he didn't have to, he ain't getting away with nothing.

You're a dumbass.

Why would Martin be screaming? He wasn't the one getting the snot beat out of him!

Eyewitness testimony said Martin was on top of Zimmerman. Again it makes no sense he would be screaming for help when all he had to do was get up and run his punk ass home.

Which by the way he had four minutes to run less than 400 feet but chose instead to wait around and confront Zimmerman.

You obviously lack common sense.

What does it matter. Republicans hate black people. I suspect many are hopeful Trayvon was only a "beginning".

Do the black Republicans also hate blacks?

You are one stupid fuck!!

Why would anyone with a gun scream for help? And immediate when the gun shot was heard the stopped screaming? Yes he did have to because he was tired of those n**** getting away.

First, I don't think you are privy to the facts of the case.. here's one (a bit bias IMHO) from CNN. It may be liberally bias to some extent but it does give a pretty fair assessment..

Trayvon Martin Shooting Fast Facts - CNN.com

Read it and then decide again.. Remember,the fact Zimmerman was attacked was pretty obvious. The man had lacerations on his head and his nose was fractured and both eyes blackened the next day. And that was confirmed by two doctors,one right after the incident, and then his family doctor the next day.

Secondly, how can you decide the scream was from a black person from the sound on a recording? It's not exactly studio quality and I think a persons race is uncertain by the sound of a scream..

Third. It wasn't tried based on the stand your ground laws, he waived that in favor of a self-defense plea. Because, for one thing, his wounds showed some form of altercation, and that would be a more reliable plea.. If he had used the "stand your ground" plea, he couldn't use the altercation as cause, further helping the media and activist groups to try and convict him in public opinion.

Fourth. The fact that martin's previous violence and crimes were not allowed to be mentioned in court. The kid may have been 17,but he had quite a record already, having been expelled from his school just prior to the event due to drug residue in his bookbag.

My only real issues with the case, and only true logical problems I found, are the fact when Zimmerman called 911 to report a "suspicious person" in the gated community,he was told to stay in his SUV and he ignored that order from the dispatcher.Why on earth do that? The mans head of that local neighborhood watch he should have known better.

My second issue is with Martin, what was he doing in a gated community after dark? He didn't live there, didn't belong there, and certainly had to have seen the gate and fences as well as neighborhood watch signs..

IMHO, they were both at fault here. Zimmerman, shouldn't have gotten out of the car, and Martin shouldn't have chosen a gated community with armed neighborhood watch to walk through, while having a chit-chat on the phone with his girlfriend after dark..

Two stupid decisions that came to a head, resulting in a death. Unfortunate, should have and easily could have been avoided by either one or both of them. Zimmerman at worst could have been tried for involuntary manslaughter, but again thats just my opinion.

Fourth. The fact that martin's previous violence and crimes were not allowed to be mentioned in court. The kid may have been 17,but he had quite a record already, having been expelled from his school just prior to the event due to drug residue in his bookbag.

Smoking pot is no indication of violent behavior.

My second issue is with Martin, what was he doing in a gated community after dark? He didn't live there, didn't belong there, and certainly had to have seen the gate and fences as well as neighborhood watch signs...

Trayvon's dad lived there, right at the end of the walkway, just a few yards away from the crime scene. Trayvon was staying with his dad.

Surely residents are allowed to have family members visit without fear for their lives.

My second issue is with Martin, what was he doing in a gated community after dark? He didn't live there, didn't belong there, and certainly had to have seen the gate and fences as well as neighborhood watch signs...

Trayvon's dad lived there, right at the end of the walkway, just a few yards away from the crime scene. Trayvon was staying with his dad.

Surely residents are allowed to have family members visit without fear for their lives.

Not into reading what's written are you... Or following the links...

3 suspensions in the same year? LOL,kid had issues to say the least.

IF his father lived there, he knew there was security and he should have known better than to try and case a house. Which started the whole thing. It was raining and at night, and he was sitting on the lawn staring at a house belonging to Zimmerman's neighbor who was away.. Gimme a break..

BTW, kids dad didn't live there. Martin and his father were visiting his fathers fiance who lived there.. Father probably did the old "here's $5 go to the 7/11 and take your time".. Kid was casing a house to pay for his weed or whatever it was and was seen. But like I said both were at fault..

Last edited:

Why would anyone with a gun scream for help? And immediate when the gun shot was heard the stopped screaming? Yes he did have to because he was tired of those n**** getting away.

Another blithering idiot chimes in.

If you don't know the facts of the case then STFU!

First, I don't think you are privy to the facts of the case.. here's one (a bit bias IMHO) from CNN. It may be liberally bias to some extent but it does give a pretty fair assessment..

Trayvon Martin Shooting Fast Facts - CNN.com

Read it and then decide again.. Remember,the fact Zimmerman was attacked was pretty obvious. The man had lacerations on his head and his nose was fractured and both eyes blackened the next day. And that was confirmed by two doctors,one right after the incident, and then his family doctor the next day.

Secondly, how can you decide the scream was from a black person from the sound on a recording? It's not exactly studio quality and I think a persons race is uncertain by the sound of a scream..

Third. It wasn't tried based on the stand your ground laws, he waived that in favor of a self-defense plea. Because, for one thing, his wounds showed some form of altercation, and that would be a more reliable plea.. If he had used the "stand your ground" plea, he couldn't use the altercation as cause, further helping the media and activist groups to try and convict him in public opinion.

My only real issues with the case, and only true logical problems I found, are the fact when Zimmerman called 911 to report a "suspicious person" in the gated community,he was told to stay in his SUV and he ignored that order from the dispatcher.Why on earth do that? The mans head of that local neighborhood watch he should have known better.

My second issue is with Martin, what was he doing in a gated community after dark? He didn't live there, didn't belong there, and certainly had to have seen the gate and fences as well as neighborhood watch signs..

IMHO, they were both at fault here. Zimmerman, shouldn't have gotten out of the car, and Martin shouldn't have chosen a gated community with armed neighborhood watch to walk through, while having a chit-chat on the phone with his girlfriend after dark..

Two stupid decisions that came to a head, resulting in a death. Unfortunate, should have and easily could have been avoided by either one or both of them. Zimmerman at worst could have been tried for involuntary manslaughter, but again thats just my opinion.

He was never told to stay in his SUV. Upon learning GZ was following TM the dispatcher said "we don't need you doing that", and GZ said "ok". There is no evidence that GZ kept following, and remember this was at this point where GZ lost sight of TM and had no idea where he went.

GZ had every right to get out of his car and every right to follow behind someone, neither one of those actions is criminal.

The criminal act began with TM attacking GZ.

Look at it logically, if you can. Had GZ wanted a confrontation he would have done so when TM approached his car and GZ was on the phone with dispatch. After TM ran and GZ lost sight of him TM was less than 400 feet to his home, he had four minutes to go that distance, yet he decided to wait until GZ was off the phone and then he confronted GZ.

No but text messages about his many fights is an indication of violence. Yes he was close to (Dad's) home, and he had four minutes to get there but decided to attack GZ instead.

... Eyewitness testimony said Martin was on top of Zimmerman...

Some witnesses said Trayvon was on top, but others insisted that Zimmerman was on top.

Correction, ONE witness said that, NOT SOME and that witness also said TM was laying on his stomach and got shot in the back. Not very credible wouldn't you say?

Get your facts straight.

ONE witness said she heard three gunshots too.

This was a cut and dried case of self defense and all the pissing and crying by the ignorant lefties won't change that. The Sanford Police (black and white) knew that, the Sanford Police Chief knew that, the FBI knows that, the jury knows that, and Eric Holder knows that. That is why he made no mention of any attempt by his office to try GZ for anything. You can contnue to wet your liberal panties over this but justice was served wether you believe it was or not.

Forum List

Back