Question - Who was "screaming? Martin or Zimmerman?

OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

That's Amazing Perry Mason.

Your knowledge of law and the constitution are impeccable.

Where did you get all that knowledge? Was it from a crackerjax box? Or a bubble gum wrapper.

Come on!

Spill the beans.

I didn't suggest it was legal or constitutional or anything else. I only said Zimmerman himself could easily prove his claim, nothing beyond that. And I'm right. Stupid or not, it's something Zimmerman could easily prove if he wanted to, period.

prove his claim and open himself to cross examination. Think big Deano

No way will his attorneys let GZ speak.

GZ would get all tangled up in all the lies he's told and would have to change his story again about stalking Trayvon.

"my guess: zimmerman will be acquitted or it will be a hung jury."

this husky, burley loose cannon, neighborhood watch dog, Georgieboy zimmerman starts this whole thing by following a skinny-little 17 yr old hooded black kid, carrying a bag of skittles.

The dog, is packing heat......…and he’s the one screaming on the tape.

I can’t....

Why do progressives identify with victims ?

Why do Republicans identify with people who hunt down and murder black children who are going home to watch a game while armed with Ice Tea and Skittles????

ghostskittles.jpg

Still waiting for an answer. It's not like they can deny it.

Since right wingers sent hundreds of thousands of dollars for Zimmerman's defense, they must identify with him, right?

Another racial post brought to you by Rdean and the letter N

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OK,

all they have to do is ask Zimmerman to scream. He does say it was his scream after all.

Strange, every single voice expert insists that there is a significant difference between screaming voluntarily and when you do it under duress, yet you think it would be easy to identify who is screaming simply by listening.

I bet you also think that if you climb high enough you can touch the sky.

OK,

Strange, every single voice expert insists that there is a significant difference between screaming voluntarily and when you do it under duress, yet you think it would be easy to identify who is screaming simply by listening.

I bet you also think that if you climb high enough you can touch the sky.

Squeeze his balls. He'll scream.

Forum List

Back