The Left knows how to protest, hats off to them

A lot of leftists do, actually. And even the ones that claim they just support the Palestinian people are effectively supporting Hamas tactics when they criticize casualties from the air strikes while ignoring the fact that Hamas puts people intentionally in the areas being bombed.

The IDF roof knocks and drops leaflets letting people know beforehand when and where they are striking. The only reason civilians are in those buildings at the time of the attacks is to deliberately create casualties.
Or they have no place to go.

The ultra-right wing group, National Geographic, amazingly gave us this gem to watch.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't think today they could have made the same video because of the ultra Left PC media.

Could you imagine a mother in, say, Texas or Alabama raising their children to be martyrs for MAGA? This is true insurrection, and this is what the Left is championing in Gaza, and around the world but claims what MAGA is doing

No, the children of MAGA are being taught in schools that Jews are evil, men are women, women are men, men can have babies, and you are either a victim or victimizer because of the pigment of your skin.

Martyrs for MAGA? This one chose suicide to show his love.

The ultra-right wing group, National Geographic, amazingly gave us this gem to watch.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don't think today they could have made the same video because of the ultra Left PC media.

Could you imagine a mother in, say, Texas or Alabama raising their children to be martyrs for MAGA? This is true insurrection, and this is what the Left is championing in Gaza, and around the world but claims what MAGA is doing

No, the children of MAGA are being taught in schools that Jews are evil, men are women, women are men, men can have babies, and you are either a victim or victimizer because of the pigment of your skin.

Brah, that video from NG is disturbing. These brainwashed moms WANT their children to die in war so they get the special treatment of being the mother of a martyr?

Wow…just fucking SICK.

Progs agendas have created radicals to the radicals that pushed the agendas. Do not condemn people who are warning you to what you are doing and what you have done. In a short time possibly, we will be a Pro Islamic nation. Good luck Israel for when that happens you are going to need it.
At least when i go, i will take about 10 camel jockeys with me, on their trip to see Allah..

Forum List

Back