Question For Liberals #9

Is Hillary most to blame for her loss?

• I am a liberal, and I say she is not most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am a liberal, and I say she is most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Non-liberal checking in.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
First you have to remember that there are no true liberals on this board, a true liberal would never support the Democrat party as it is today.

First you have to remember that there are no true liberals on this board, a true liberal would never support the Democrat party as it is today.

Well, I go with the most contemporary definition all the same. Otherwise, I'd be calling them vermin or something of the sort.

Only the Right really gives a shit about Hillary Clinton anymore.
Too hard to find something good to say about the heap of shit they elected, so they just keep flogging a dead horse.

They hate being in power because it makes them play defense.

A perfect example is Obamacare. For years they reveled in hammering Obamacare from the outside looking in,
but once they got on the inside, in power, the whole issue turned into their worst nightmare.

Only the Right really gives a shit about Hillary Clinton anymore.
Too hard to find something good to say about the heap of shit they elected, so they just keep flogging a dead horse.

They hate being in power because it makes them play defense.

A perfect example is Obamacare. For years they reveled in hammering Obamacare from the outside looking in,
but once they got on the inside, in power, the whole issue turned into their worst nightmare.
Hillary lost because she is terribly corrupt, a proven liar, and believes in nothing but gaining wealth and power for herself. She is so bad, a majority of Americans voted for Trump over her.

She should have lost to Bernie (he won 22 states), had the DNC and the DNC media not done all they could to get her elected.

Why are Ds not more upset about Bernie's voters being disenfranchised, by the D establishment?

Last edited:
Actual liberals know that Hillary was part of the story, but that another important part was the behavior of Regressives:

Hyper PC. Hyper Identity Politics. All day, every day. Divide everyone into competing grievance groups.

Regressives refuse to look in the mirror and admit what they've done, because they're just too superior to do that.

Trump, 1000+ seats - that's the pushback. It couldn't be more clear.

Last edited:
Actual liberals know that Hillary was part of the story, but that another important part was the behavior of Regressives:

Hyper PC. Hyper Identity Politics. All day, every day. Divide everyone into competing grievance groups.

Regressives refuse to look in the mirror and admit what they've done, because they're just too superior to do that.

Trump, 1000+ seats - that's the pushback. It couldn't be more clear.

'Regressives' had nothing to do with it. Trump won WI, MI, and PA on economic issues.

Regressives refuse to look in the mirror and admit what they've done
'Regressives' had nothing to do with it. Trump won WI, MI, and PA on economic issues.
I say it, they jump in and illustrate it.

Constantly.

This place is absolutely uncanny.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

Name a 'regressive' issue that cost Hillary Clinton a state that Obama won.

Constantly.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

Why?

Constantly.

Why?
You are debating someone who doesn't even know he is a regressive.

Constantly.

Why?
You are debating someone who doesn't even know he is a regressive.
While people like that do make an absolutely fascinating psychological/sociological/anthropological study, I've learned that trying to communicate with them is an abject waste of time. It's easier in real life.

This place only serves as a microscope for my intellectual Petri dish.

:laugh:

Forum List

Back