Question For Liberals #9

Is Hillary most to blame for her loss?

• I am a liberal, and I say she is not most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am a liberal, and I say she is most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Non-liberal checking in.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
'Regressives' had nothing to do with it. Trump won WI, MI, and PA on economic issues.
I say it, they jump in and illustrate it.

Constantly.

This place is absolutely uncanny.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

Name a 'regressive' issue that cost Hillary Clinton a state that Obama won.

You actually garble the English language by saying "comprehensively refuted', and you try to claim HE is retarded?
I'm so far up in the Regressives' heads at this point that they'll throw out anything.

And they just keep posting to me, unsolicited. I make a point, they go drama queen.

It's certainly a good sign, it's flattering, but it can get a little creepy at times.

Anyway, it is what it is.

:rolleyes-41:

No, you make dishonest claims unsupported by a shred of evidence, you get called out for it, and then you go into your PoliticChic impersonation.
See?

I say it, they jump in and illustrate it.

Constantly.

This place is absolutely uncanny.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

You actually garble the English language by saying "comprehensively refuted', and you try to claim HE is retarded?
I'm so far up in the Regressives' heads at this point that they'll throw out anything.

And they just keep posting to me, unsolicited. I make a point, they go drama queen.

It's certainly a good sign, it's flattering, but it can get a little creepy at times.

No, you make dishonest claims unsupported by a shred of evidence, you get called out for it, and then you go into your PoliticChic impersonation.
See?

You've repeatedly accused me of being a regressive, whatever that is supposed to be, and have yet to provide one piece of evidence to support that.

See?

You've repeatedly accused me of being a regressive, whatever that is supposed to be, and have yet to provide one piece of evidence to support that.
You're a compulsive liar, and I have completely given up trying to communicate with you.

You know this, yet you insist on humping my leg.

Obviously my posts threaten you in some way, otherwise you'd just ignore them. Good.

But feel free to keep humping my leg.

Forum List

Back