Question For Liberals #9

Is Hillary most to blame for her loss?

• I am a liberal, and I say she is not most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am a liberal, and I say she is most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Non-liberal checking in.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Only the Right really gives a shit about Hillary Clinton anymore.

:lmao:

Are you saying you lefties have thrown Hillary's carcass to the side of the road?

The liberal wing of the Democratic party never wanted Clinton in the first place.

And what percent of Democrats constitute "the liberal wing?"

Pretty much the percentage that voted for Bernie in the primaries, for starters.

Are you saying you lefties have thrown Hillary's carcass to the side of the road?

I'm saying that you wankers on the Right are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

:lol: You couldn't even admit you threw her onto the ash heap of history. The butt hurt is still very strong with you.

I told you people 2 years ago that Hillary Clinton was a terrible choice for 2016. You weren't paying attention.

Regressives refuse to look in the mirror and admit what they've done
'Regressives' had nothing to do with it. Trump won WI, MI, and PA on economic issues.
I say it, they jump in and illustrate it.

Constantly.

This place is absolutely uncanny.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

Name a 'regressive' issue that cost Hillary Clinton a state that Obama won.
Why?
You are debating someone who doesn't even know he is a regressive.

And can you define a 'regressive', and then prove I fit the definition?

'Regressives' had nothing to do with it. Trump won WI, MI, and PA on economic issues.

Constantly.

I comprehensively refuted it and you're too retarded to know that. That's the funniest part.

Why?

Because you've claimed that about a thousand times and have never offered an ounce of credible evidence to support it.

Constantly.

Why?

Because you've claimed that about a thousand times and have never offered an ounce of credible evidence to support it.
We both know there is nothing I can say to "prove" or "support" anything to someone like you.

Your perceptions and thought processes are so distorted by your hardcore ideology that you are essentially rendered intellectually incapacitated.

You're also a compulsive liar.

But thanks for your continued intense interest in my posts. I guess.

The liberal wing of the Democratic party never wanted Clinton in the first place.

Pretty much the percentage that voted for Bernie in the primaries, for starters.

And what percent is that?

I'm saying that you wankers on the Right are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton.

:lol: You couldn't even admit you threw her onto the ash heap of history. The butt hurt is still very strong with you.

I told you people 2 years ago that Hillary Clinton was a terrible choice for 2016. You weren't paying attention.

I don't think you were sounding that horn very loudly.

There is not a better individual explanation of Hillary's defeat than this, provided by, of all things, a horrified liberal Brit.

The Regressives will deny it, of course. They're too superior, and their 1,000+ nationwide losses just ain't their doing, in any way. Nope. No way.

Constantly.

Why?

You are a regressive and prove it every day with your regressive posts.

Constantly.

Why?

Cite ten of them.

Note that he can't even define regressive.

There is not a better individual explanation of Hillary's defeat than this, provided by, of all things, a horrified liberal Brit.

The Regressives will deny it, of course. They're too superior, and their 1,000+ nationwide losses just ain't their doing, in any way. Nope. No way.

Yes...they are in denial. They TRULY BELIEVE their ideas are superior to all others. Those who oppose them are to be vilified, marginalized, and silenced. In their small minds, there is no acceptable ideology other than theirs. This is what makes them regressives.

Look it up.

Why?

Cite ten of them.

Look in the mirror and voila!!! There is a regressive.

Yes...they are in denial. They TRULY BELIEVE their ideas are superior to all others. Those who oppose them are to be vilified, marginalized, and silenced. In their small minds, there is no acceptable ideology other than theirs. This is what makes them regressives.

The illiberal, authoritarian Left. As described by the many honest liberals I have directly quoted over YEARS here.

But the Regressives are too good and too smart to see that.

Liberals are winning on the issues. Conservatives continue to lose on the issues.

Cite ten of them.

See? You're as retarded as Mac, babbling on about something you don't even know the meaning of.

Ugh. This guy is such a sanctimonious twat. And he's not saying anything that the average non-liberal USMB poster doesn't say either.

Look it up.

I did. But I don't know that our figures match up. Ballpark it. Forty-five percent?

Cite ten of them.

See? You're as retarded as Mac, babbling on about something you don't even know the meaning of.
Right back at you.

Be honest now....if you had the power, you would silence me. This is what makes you a regressive.

Forum List

Back