Question For Liberals #9

Is Hillary most to blame for her loss?

• I am a liberal, and I say she is not most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I am a liberal, and I say she is most to blame for her election night loss

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Non-liberal checking in.

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
You are debating someone who doesn't even know he is a regressive.

And can you define a 'regressive', and then prove I fit the definition?
You are a regressive and prove it every day with your regressive posts.

Cite ten of them.

Note that he can't even define regressive.
Look in the mirror and voila!!! There is a regressive.

See? You're as retarded as Mac, babbling on about something you don't even know the meaning of.

Gipper, watch this.

NYC, here's a few honest liberals laying it all out for you. You'll never have to wonder what the term means again. You'll never have to ask again.

Now, because you're honest and curious, I'm sure you'll gobble these up and truly understand the term.

You're welcome.

And by the way, I know this won't be good enough, but it will be fun to watch you deny it.

Ready, set, SPIN!

:laugh:

Cite ten of them.

See? You're as retarded as Mac, babbling on about something you don't even know the meaning of.
Right back at you.

Be honest now....if you had the power, you would silence me. This is what makes you a regressive.

Really? I've taken that position when?

Cite ten of them.

Gipper, watch this.

NYC, here's a few honest liberals laying it all out for you. You'll never have to wonder what the term means again. You'll never have to ask again.

Now, because you're honest and curious, I'm sure you'll gobble these up and truly understand the term.

You're welcome.

And by the way, I know this won't be good enough, but it will be fun to watch you deny it.

Ready, set, SPIN!

I'm not burning up bandwidth watching stupid videos. You can't state it in your own words, admit it.

First you have to remember that there are no true liberals on this board, a true liberal would never support the Democrat party as it is today.

Likewise, no true conservative would support increased military spending. What's conservative about throwing more money at the biggest and most bloated government program on the planet?

Hillary has blamed at least 38 factors besides herself for her loss. Liberals, do you buy this, or should Hillary take responsibility for her loss?

No, i think we as a country have no one to blame but ourselves for the disaster that is Donald Trump. We knew what the right thing was, we went ahead and did the wrong thing anyway.

I do like how you try to shift blame back onto Hillary, though.

Could she have done some things better? Yup. But at the end of the day, Americans saw a man who had no business being in the White House, and either decided to vote for him anyway, or piss away their vote on a third party nut.

Here's what you need to do to prove your accusation that I'm something you call regressive.

1. Show a position I've taken or view I hold that you think qualifies as 'regressive' and prove it by showing why it qualifies.

2. Do that with enough other positions I hold to allow a reasonable conclusion that I generally fit the definition of what you call a 'regressive'.

Ready, set, SPIN!

SO misogynist and Islamophobe Richard Dawkins has a conversation with Racist and Islamophobe Bill Maher, and we are supposed to be impressed that they are "honest liberals". The only thing these guys are honest about is their bigotry.

Look, guy, I'm sorry that you didn't win the conversation on what liberalism should be. Just like I'm sorry that your boy didn't win his argument on what Islam should be. But sometimes you have to accept that you lost the argument.

Hillary has blamed at least 38 factors besides herself for her loss. Liberals, do you buy this, or should Hillary take responsibility for her loss?

No, i think we as a country have no one to blame but ourselves for the disaster that is Donald Trump. We knew what the right thing was, we went ahead and did the wrong thing anyway.

:lmao: Hillary was "the right thing." :lmao:

Here's what you need to do to prove your accusation that I'm something you call regressive.

1. Show a position I've taken or view I hold that you think qualifies as 'regressive' and prove it by showing why it qualifies.

2. Do that with enough other positions I hold to allow a reasonable conclusion that I generally fit the definition of what you call a 'regressive'.
My goodness, how many times do I have to say this?

There's nothing I can say to "prove" anything, nor do I care to. You're a liar. You're an illiberal leftist authoritarian. Your opinion is of no importance to me.

Holy crap, seriously.

1) Hillary sets up an illegal and unsecured email server in her home.

2) Russians allegedly hacked DNC emails.

3) Liberals blame Trump.

Democrats, especially Hillary, have a real hard time taking responsibility for anything.

Cite ten of them.

Gipper, watch this.

You're welcome.

Ready, set, SPIN!

I'm not burning up bandwidth watching stupid videos. You can't state it in your own words, admit it.

Gipper, did I call it?

This place is too easy.

:lmao: Hillary was "the right thing." :lmao:

Compared to the Game Show Host, um, yeah.

It's becoming more and more obvious that Trump has no idea how to run the country. I mean, you can try to milk the 'but Hillary was a bitch" card as long as you want, but pretty much, all you do is expose your own misogyny.

Compared to nothing, dude. She's literally the most corrupt person in the world. Literally a sociopath.

Bro, we don't even listen to all your labels anymore. It's like white noise at this point.

Bro, it's hard to take you guys seriously, when you put up guys like Dawkins as authorities.

Here's the skinny on Mac's Hero.

Richard Dawkins has lost it: ignorant sexism gives atheists a bad name | Adam Lee

Then another prominent male atheist, Sam Harris, crammed his foot in his mouth and said that atheist activism lacks an “estrogen vibe” and was “to some degree intrinsically male”. And, just like that, the brief Dawkins Spring was over.
On Twitter these last few days, Dawkins has reverted to his old, sexist ways and then some. He’s been very busy snarling about how feminists are shrill harridans who just want an excuse to take offense, and how Harris’s critics (and his own) are not unlike thought police witch-hunter lynch mobs. Dawkins claimed that his critics are engaged in “clickbait for profit”, that they “fake outrage”, and that he wished there were some way to penalize them.
For good measure, Dawkins argued that rape victims shouldn’t be considered trustworthy if they were drinking.

Mac's hero.

Forum List

Back