Question For Liberals #6

When BLM cucked Bernie Sanders, did you lose or gain respect for Bernie Sanders?

• As a liberal, I gained respect for Bernie after BLM cucked him.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • As a liberal, I lost respect for Bernie after BLM cucked him.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Non-liberal checking in.

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: When Black Lives Matter cucked Bernie Sanders on the stage and told him he was a little bitch and that it was their microphone, did you lose or gain respect for him?

Question For Liberals Series

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

I lost respect for him, little bitch.
Did you want him to call in the police and have them shoot them for being black?

Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: When Black Lives Matter cucked Bernie Sanders on the stage and told him he was a little bitch and that it was their microphone, did you lose or gain respect for him?

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

And, little bitch, because you aren't smart enough to ask I also lost respect after he was dragged into a bunch of immigration nonsense by the ultimate douche bag Luis Gutierrez.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

Did you want him to call in the police and have them shoot them for being black?

No. I wanted them removed.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

Anything but - free speech. A typical fascist.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
He believes in free speech - you don't.
You don't understand what the words mean. You don't have the right to shut down someone else's right to speak just because you think your shit doesn't stink. That's how you guys get hurt.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
You don't understand what the words mean. You don't have the right to shut down someone else's right to speak just because you think your shit doesn't stink. That's how you guys get hurt.
He let them have their say and he moved on. Just because you can stand on the courthouse steps with a bullhorn doesn't mean someone else can't do the same at the very same time. I know, free speech sucks, right?

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

Anything but - free speech. A typical fascist.

Sanders was across the spectrum until little YDC punks like you drug him into crap. You were not then and are not now smart enough to identify, let alone comprehend, policy. You go play that shit with someone else.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

You consider that 'free speech'?

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
He let them have their say and he moved on. Just because you can stand on the courthouse steps with a bullhorn doesn't mean someone else can't do the same at the very same time. I know, free speech sucks, right?
He let them have their say and he moved on.

They assailed the stage, and ran him off.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
No, you do. You are shutting down someone else right to speak when you speak over them. You are too dumb to get it so you are the type that gets hurt. Which I love watching btw.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

Rude, but hardly the end of the world.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
No, you do. You are shutting down someone else right to speak when you speak over them. You are too dumb to get it so you are the type that gets hurt. Which I love watching btw.
The right to free speech is not the right to have your say or to be heard. If you want that you have to fight for it. Like preaching for Jesus on the street corner. Buy a soap box.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5
The right to free speech is not the right to have your say or to be heard. If you want that you have to fight for it. Like preaching for Jesus on the street corner. Buy a soap box.
OK, genius. How did the smarmy assholes get thrown legally out of the Trump events? Oops.

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2
Question For Liberals #3
Question For Liberals #4
Question For Liberals #5

Rude, but hardly the end of the world.
Rude and reflective. They are arrogant assholes and Bernie showed what a coward he was.

Forum List

Back