Question for gay marriage opponents

Marriage suppose to be about raising children in a environment that is good for their development into respectable adults.

The liberals believe we should be like Africa so they don't care.

Huh? Why is being like Africa a problem? You don't like black people? Who told you marriages are much worse in Africa and not in US? Why do you hate Africans?

Marriage = Union of two consenting, non-blood-related, adult humans. End of story.

ROFLMNAO...

You can't hide evil.

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

My definition is 100% accurate, legally recognized in the US of A. I don't care what you believe in, my definition of marriage is recognized by the legal system. Your definition is your own fantasy in your own world. My definition is what legally matters, not yours.

Marriage suppose to be about raising children in a environment that is good for their development into respectable adults.

Huh? Why is being like Africa a problem? You don't like black people? Who told you marriages are much worse in Africa and not in US? Why do you hate Africans?

ROFLMNAO! Another purveyor of incessant non sequiturs.

How positively droll.

Last edited:

How positively drole.

I think you are suffering from the "SCOTUS BUTT-HURTitis". My condolences.

Marriage = Union of two consenting, non-blood-related, adult humans. End of story.

ROFLMNAO...

You can't hide evil.

Marriage IS the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

My definition is 100% accurate, legally recognized in the US of A. I don't care what you believe in, my definition of marriage is recognized by the legal system. Your definition is your own fantasy in your own world. My definition is what legally matters, not yours.

Your definition is 100% delusion.

And would remain such if 100% of the human population came to "believe" such to the very core of their hollow, spiritless souls.

As humanity did not design itself and it did not create that laws that govern humanities viability.

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

This as a consequence of the human physiological design, wherein nature designed humanity with two distinct but complementing genders; each respectively designed to join with the other; forming one sustainable body from two... .

See how that works? Popularity actually has no bearing on the laws that nature established to govern human behavior. And that such popularity is stationed in the not-so-supreme court... Is irrelevant.

Last edited:

How positively drole.

Huh... Oh now THAT is fascinating.

Thanks For Sharing.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

How positively drole.

Thanks For Sharing.

Which liberals said we should be like Africa? LOL.

How positively drole.

Thanks For Sharing.

LOL... My goodness, but you're a mad little hatter, aren't you?

Your own Peasantpimp, the son of a communist... The product of a communist upbringing, close friends with professed communists, who stated his intent to fundamentally change the United States of America... Is turning the United States into a wonderfully tragic analogy of Africa.

Why do you ask?

"You can't hide evil." Irony alert. World Savior has the imbecile Where_r_my_Keys on the run.

To Kill A Mockingbird.jpg

How positively drole.

Thanks For Sharing.

Your own Peasantpimp, the son of a communist... The product of a communist upbringing, close friends with professed communists, who stated his intent to fundamentally change the United States of America... Is turning the United States into a wonderfully tragic analogy of Africa.

Why do you ask?

Provide quote with a link proving your claim that liberals want "us" to be like Africa. Thanks.

Y

How positively drole.

Thanks For Sharing.

Why do you ask?

Provide quote with a link proving your claim that liberals want "us" to be like Africa. Thanks.

50 million Americans on government food distribution. Sounds like Africa to me.

Y

Thanks For Sharing.

Why do you ask?

50 million Americans on government food distribution. Sounds like Africa to me.

Right so you still havent provided a quote. I don't have much patience. I am going to ask yo uthis again and read slowly this time.

Provide a quote where any liberal said United States should be like Africa. And part b of the question is also even if someone said US should be like Africa, why do you think it's a bad thing to be like Africa? Do you hate Africans and black people?

But to make your job easier, I will just ask you to work on part A of the question which asks for an actual quote by a liberal who said in those exact words or something very close that "US should become like Africa". I need a quote and a link.

Read the above slowly and reply.

Forum List

Back