Question for gay marriage opponents

Y
I think you are suffering from the "SCOTUS BUTT-HURTitis". My condolences.

Huh... Oh now THAT is fascinating.

Thanks For Sharing.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Which liberals said we should be like Africa? LOL.

LOL... My goodness, but you're a mad little hatter, aren't you?

Your own Peasantpimp, the son of a communist... The product of a communist upbringing, close friends with professed communists, who stated his intent to fundamentally change the United States of America... Is turning the United States into a wonderfully tragic analogy of Africa.

Why do you ask?

Provide quote with a link proving your claim that liberals want "us" to be like Africa. Thanks.

50 million Americans on government food distribution. Sounds like Africa to me.
That we help those in need sounds like Africa to you? Ok.

Marriage is the joining of two adults.
Marriage has been defined as a man and woman since the dawn of civilization.

Earth was once thought to be flat and Sun was thought to be revolving around the earth. But we corrected our mistakes.

You are welcome.

Yes, the billions of people who lived on earth believing marriage is a male and female were mistaken. Brilliant.
The majority have thought it was polygamy, goofus.

Y

Thanks For Sharing.

Your own Peasantpimp, the son of a communist... The product of a communist upbringing, close friends with professed communists, who stated his intent to fundamentally change the United States of America... Is turning the United States into a wonderfully tragic analogy of Africa.

Why do you ask?

Provide quote with a link proving your claim that liberals want "us" to be like Africa. Thanks.

That we help those in need sounds like Africa to you? Ok.[/]
Y

Thanks For Sharing.

Why do you ask?

That we help those in need sounds like Africa to you? Ok.

50 million Americans "in need" of government distribution of food is just fine, huh.

Earth was once thought to be flat and Sun was thought to be revolving around the earth. But we corrected our mistakes.

You are welcome.

Yes, the billions of people who lived on earth believing marriage is a male and female were mistaken. Brilliant.
Oh, bullcorn. Cocklehead.
Why do you think only latinos and blacks are qualified to run for office?

You are welcome.

Why do you desperately put up false rhetoric and premises?

ROFLMNAO! Another purveyor of incessant non sequiturs.

How positively drole.

Thanks For Sharing.

Why do you ask?

A link is not proof of anything.

But the reasoning that you sought to ignore however, is real and true. If that helps in any way at all.

You are welcome.

Again, it really doesn't matter what people believed in the past. What we know is when we learn new things, whatever those "things" may be, we evolve. We correct our mistakes.

This does not mean you have to change. You can remain in the past with your continued mistaken beliefs that marriage is between man and woman ONLY and no other unions are allowed. I have no problems with you maintaining those beliefs and teaching them to your kids. I am simply saying that people's governments and legal systems of Ireland, Canada, Mexico and United states have already voted and accepted gay marriage as legal. You do not have to agree with them, no one is forcing you to. But it's recognized and is legal today.

Thanks For Sharing.

Why do you ask?

A link is not proof of anything.

But the reasoning that you sought to ignore however, is real and true. If that helps in any way at all.

OK so should I assumed you lied and have no proof of any liberal actually saying that we should be like Africa?

You are welcome.

Why do you desperately put up false rhetoric and premises?

Because it is a far left drone, that is what they are programmed to do..

You are welcome.

Why do you desperately put up false rhetoric and premises

You are welcome.

Again, it really doesn't matter what people believed in the past. What we know is when we learn new things, whatever those "things" may be, we evolve. We correct our mistakes.

This does not mean you have to change. You can remain in the past with your continued mistaken beliefs that marriage is between man and woman ONLY and no other unions are allowed. I have no problems with you maintaining those beliefs and teaching them to your kids. I am simply saying that people's governments and legal systems of Ireland, Canada, Mexico and United states have already voted and accepted gay marriage as legal. You do not have to agree with them, no one is forcing you to. But it's recognized and is legal today.

Believing marriage is a male and female is not a "mistake". How ridiculous

Your thoughts?

I agree. As a Conservative I believe that a proper family is key to children growing up properly.

To that end I believe in licensing parents, requiring Moral competency testing for current and prospective parents and removing children from single parent and otherwise faulty homes.

Your thoughts?

I agree. As a Conservative I believe that a proper family is key to children growing up properly.

To that end I believe in licensing parents, requiring Moral competency testing for current and prospective parents and removing children from single parent and otherwise faulty homes.

Great! Then just as the cons did with GM, they should oppose single parent households with the same fervor as they opposed GM. This means the cons have to aggressively and legislatively PUSH for one or both of the following.

1. Oppose single parents from having kids or put them up for adoption if you become a single parent accidentally or voluntarily

OR

2. Force every single parent to get married again or have another person of opposite sex immediately within 90 days to avoid losing custody of the kid.

Hypocrite GM opponents are OK with not having a mother and father in single parent households. Their only objections arose when they found out about gay parents having kids within their family without the presence of an adult of the opposite gender.

It's amazing how ignorant the GM opponents truly are.
So the plan is to involve our government even more

Flash, read George Will's wonderful article on SCOTUS and the 14th. He has been our pre-eminent conservative columnist for a long, long time. Some GOP candidates becoming unhinged over gay marriage ruling - The Washington Post

In particular, the balance between founders' intent and our changing world:

Now, 147 years since ratification of the 14th Amendment, its guarantees of “equal protection of the laws” and “due process of law” mean that states, which hitherto controlled marriage law, must recognize same-sex marriages. Anthony Kennedy’s opinion for the court said: “The generations that wrote and ratified the Bill of Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment did not presume to know the extent of freedom in all of its dimensions, and so they entrusted to future generations a charter protecting the right of all persons to enjoy liberty as we learn its meaning.” (Emphasis added.)

Many conservatives detect in those five words a dismaying intimation of a “living Constitution” too malleable to limit government because it conforms to whatever shape serves transitory political and cultural impulses. Conservative wariness is wise. So too, however, is recognition that Chief Justice Warren was not wrong when, in a 1958 caseconcerning the Eighth Amendment’s proscriptions of “cruel and unusual punishments,” he said: “The amendment must draw its meaning from the evolving standards of decency that mark the progress of a maturing society.”

George F. Will writes a twice-weekly column on politics and domestic and foreign affairs. He began his column with The Post in 1974, and he received the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 1977. He is also a contributor to FOX News’ daytime and primetime programming.

Your thoughts?

Your thoughts?

Great! Then just as the cons did with GM, they should oppose single parent households with the same fervor as they opposed GM. This means the cons have to aggressively and legislatively PUSH for one or both of the following.

1. Oppose single parents from having kids or put them up for adoption if you become a single parent accidentally or voluntarily

OR

2. Force every single parent to get married again or have another person of opposite sex immediately within 90 days to avoid losing custody of the kid.

Hypocrite GM opponents are OK with not having a mother and father in single parent households. Their only objections arose when they found out about gay parents having kids within their family without the presence of an adult of the opposite gender.

It's amazing how ignorant the GM opponents truly are.
So the plan is to involve our government even more

The plan is to protect people. I am perfectly happy if a non-governmental institution has the constitutional authority to protect gays' equal protection rights. Sadly such authority does not exist with private organizations.

Your rights are protected by the people and the government. Call it "government involvement" or government "duty", whatever you prefer.

But I digress. The issue in front of us was: If you think a mom and dad are necessary for child's well being, then I want you to oppose each and every single parent households and force them to marry someone else of opposite gender or B. take away their kids immediately and put them in foster homes where the government will provide two adults of opposite gender to look after the kids.

But GM opponents did none of the above. The only time GM opponents woke up to the reality of "child needs mom and dad" was when GM was about to be legalized. For all the past 240 years when kids were being raised in single parent homes, GM opponents and their religious leaders had no problem ignoring the "Child needs a mom and a dad" philosophy.

Like I keep saying, the bigotry of GM opponents is too east to expose.

You are welcome.

And not one of them were created by same sex coupling.

I wonder why they thought that?

Flash, read George Will's wonderful article on SCOTUS and the 14th. He has been our pre-eminent conservative columnist for a long, long time. Some GOP candidates becoming unhinged over gay marriage ruling - The Washington Post

In particular, the balance between founders' intent and our changing world:

Now, 147 years since ratification of the 14th Amendment, its guarantees of “equal protection of the laws” and “due process of law” mean that states, which hitherto controlled marriage law, must recognize same-sex marriages. Anthony Kennedy’s opinion for the court said: “The generations that wrote and ratified the Bill of Rights and the Fourteenth Amendment did not presume to know the extent of freedom in all of its dimensions, and so they entrusted to future generations a charter protecting the right of all persons to enjoy liberty as we learn its meaning.” (Emphasis added.)

Many conservatives detect in those five words a dismaying intimation of a “living Constitution” too malleable to limit government because it conforms to whatever shape serves transitory political and cultural impulses. Conservative wariness is wise. So too, however, is recognition that Chief Justice Warren was not wrong when, in a 1958 caseconcerning the Eighth Amendment’s proscriptions of “cruel and unusual punishments,” he said: “The amendment must draw its meaning from the evolving standards of decency that mark the progress of a maturing society.”

George F. Will writes a twice-weekly column on politics and domestic and foreign affairs. He began his column with The Post in 1974, and he received the Pulitzer Prize for Commentary in 1977. He is also a contributor to FOX News’ daytime and primetime programming.

George no doubt will be equally eloquent on the day polygamy and incest are legalized, which is inevitable.

The butt hurt whining continues.

Whine on, little ones. Time will help.

You are welcome.

And the entire time not one same sex coupling supplied a single explorer, doctor, soldier, nurse, pianist, brick layer or a single child.

Talk about playin from behind!

Forum List

Back