Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021

Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage​

Roy Moore, a former AL judge who often sided with defendants in sex crime cases, was disgraced from public office after five minors accused him of sexual abuse. But 41 Republicans wrote letters supporting him. Since Moore’s debacle, Republican efforts pushing for child marriage have surfaced in: KY WY NH WVA TN and most recently MO.

Missouri Republican Doubles Down on Letting 12-Year-Olds Marry

From Newsweek:

“Child marriage has long been taboo in the United States, but it's still legal in at least a dozen states across the country. … Pew Research Center said West Virginia had the nation's highest rate of child marriages in 2014, with five-year averages of 7.1 marriages for every 1,000 children between 15 and 17.”

“In most marriages reported nationwide involving children under 18, the children were girls, a trend that anti-child-marriage groups say represents the true function of child marriage: not for young couples to elope but for statutory rapists to marry their victims with the cover of the victim's parents.”

Republicans make a case for child marriage

Second Republican state resists banning child marriage in one week

Wyoming Republicans criticize child marriage ban bill sponsored by their own party members

Wyoming Republicans are criticizing a child marriage bill that seeks to raise the legal age to 18. It's sponsored by one of their own party members.

Bill to ban child marriage defeated in W Va

Bill To Ban Child Marriage In West Virginia Defeated By Republicans

The Republican party is obsessed with children – in the creepiest of ways

The Republican party is obsessed with children â in the creepiest of ways | Osita Nwanevu

Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

'Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

New Hampshire Republican opposes raising marriage age

Republican refuses to repeal child marriage law because child doing a girl scout project asked

These religious republicans literally want 12 and 13 year old children to have sex with adults and to marry. What?

Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage​

Roy Moore, a former AL judge who often sided with defendants in sex crime cases, was disgraced from public office after five minors accused him of sexual abuse. But 41 Republicans wrote letters supporting him. Since Moore’s debacle, Republican efforts pushing for child marriage have surfaced in: KY WY NH WVA TN and most recently MO.

From Newsweek:

“Child marriage has long been taboo in the United States, but it's still legal in at least a dozen states across the country. … Pew Research Center said West Virginia had the nation's highest rate of child marriages in 2014, with five-year averages of 7.1 marriages for every 1,000 children between 15 and 17.”

“In most marriages reported nationwide involving children under 18, the children were girls, a trend that anti-child-marriage groups say represents the true function of child marriage: not for young couples to elope but for statutory rapists to marry their victims with the cover of the victim's parents.”

Republicans make a case for child marriage

Wyoming Republicans criticize child marriage ban bill sponsored by their own party members

Wyoming Republicans are criticizing a child marriage bill that seeks to raise the legal age to 18. It's sponsored by one of their own party members.

Bill to ban child marriage defeated in W Va

Bill To Ban Child Marriage In West Virginia Defeated By Republicans

The Republican party is obsessed with children – in the creepiest of ways

The Republican party is obsessed with children â in the creepiest of ways | Osita Nwanevu

Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

'Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

New Hampshire Republican opposes raising marriage age

Republican refuses to repeal child marriage law because child doing a girl scout project asked

These religious republicans literally want 12 and 13 year old children to have sex with adults and to marry. What?
Roy Moore sued the media that accused him of sexual abuse of minors and won an 8.5 million dollar judgment when the accusations were proven lies.

Young girls are already having sex with their boyfriends. Sometimes multiple boyfriends. Marriage might cut them down to one regular boyfriend. Like it or not, much of the rest of the world believes in the marriages of young girls. So, there is nothing you can do except cry in your bud light that neither the husbands nor wives are trans.

Young girls are already having sex with their boyfriends. Sometimes multiple boyfriends. Marriage might cut them down to one regular boyfriend. Like it or not, much of the rest of the world believes in the marriages of young girls. So, there is nothing you can do except cry in your bud light that neither the husbands nor wives are trans.
Lol what a defense. "Look, most of us believe in fucking little girls, so go cry in your bud light." The GOP and the Taliban will be completely indistinguishable soon.

I’m against the youngest end of these age groups from marrying but if you’ll look back just a few generations you find a very large number of 17-19 year old women getting married. Personally I don’t see any issue with thst, and in fact think it might significantly assist us in returning to the nuclear families and gender roles necessary to save this country from our current society.

Republican groomers gonna groom.
I don't know, given the state of the country "grooming" homemakers/mothers does not sound all that bad on it's face.....Just food for thought.

That and say a 16 year old marries a man in his 40s, moves in to his home and has his kids, the whole time she prods hubby into acquiring wealth.

If she sticks it out till he dies (say 30-40 years) then she can live large with grown kids (hopefully) out of the house and on their own at the age of around 56+/-.

Pretty darn good early retirement plan really. ;)

Lol what a defense. "Look, most of us believe in fucking little girls, so go cry in your bud light." The GOP and the Taliban will be completely indistinguishable soon.
It's almost like you think very young girls never got married. It's so new, it can only make us taliban.

The concept of only adult women marrying is quite new. Unmarried women of 20 were unmarriageable spinsters in the past. 18 was already quite long in the tooth for a woman to be married,

This is just another political complaint.

I don't know, given the state of the country "grooming" homemakers/mothers does not sound all that bad on it's face.....Just food for thought.

That and say a 16 year old marries a man in his 40s, moves in to his home and has his kids, the whole time she prods hubby into acquiring wealth.

If she sticks it out till he dies (say 30-40 years) then she can live large with grown kids (hopefully) out of the house and on their own at the age of around 56+/-.

Pretty darn good early retirement plan really. ;)
I married at 15. By the time I was 16 I had already been married twice. But I chose my first lover when I was 13. So scandalizing me is a very long shot.

Soros (tax exempt) sleazy Media Matters investigators searched the freaking Country and found a Missouri republican and some north east RINO's who apparently but not too clearly support child marriages. Wow.

It's almost like you think very young girls never got married. It's so new, it can only make us taliban.

The concept of only adult women marrying is quite new. Unmarried women of 20 were unmarriageable spinsters in the past. 18 was already quite long in the tooth for a woman to be married,

^^^ the regressive agenda

In those days, younger women were paired with older men who had “experience” and had “seen the world” (such as it was at the time). They were considered better able to take care of a wife and children.

I’m against the youngest end of these age groups from marrying but if you’ll look back just a few generations you find a very large number of 17-19 year old women getting married. Personally I don’t see any issue with thst, and in fact think it might significantly assist us in returning to the nuclear families and gender roles necessary to save this country from our current society.
My paternal grandmother and one of my aunts married at 15. Young people were "older" back then.

This whole child marriage thing is a CIA larp.

It is meant to silence criticism of democrats and their child sex change operation. Democrats just passed a law where a kid can get a sex change without parental consent.

Forum List

Back