Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage

Perverted Republicans OP?

Why are you generalizing?

what's wrong with you???

Can't you start a "clean" thread? :mad-61:

My paternal grandmother and one of my aunts married at 15. Young people were "older" back then.
Mt grandmother married at 16. My grandfather was either 17 or 18. (I have seen 2 different birth dates for him.)

They were married more than thirty years. After he died, she touched their wedding photo every day when she got up, and when she went to bed. She wore the finish off the frame in that corner.

Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage​

Roy Moore, a former AL judge who often sided with defendants in sex crime cases, was disgraced from public office after five minors accused him of sexual abuse. But 41 Republicans wrote letters supporting him. Since Moore’s debacle, Republican efforts pushing for child marriage have surfaced in: KY WY NH WVA TN and most recently MO.

Missouri Republican Doubles Down on Letting 12-Year-Olds Marry

From Newsweek:

“Child marriage has long been taboo in the United States, but it's still legal in at least a dozen states across the country. … Pew Research Center said West Virginia had the nation's highest rate of child marriages in 2014, with five-year averages of 7.1 marriages for every 1,000 children between 15 and 17.”

“In most marriages reported nationwide involving children under 18, the children were girls, a trend that anti-child-marriage groups say represents the true function of child marriage: not for young couples to elope but for statutory rapists to marry their victims with the cover of the victim's parents.”

Republicans make a case for child marriage

Second Republican state resists banning child marriage in one week

Wyoming Republicans criticize child marriage ban bill sponsored by their own party members

Wyoming Republicans are criticizing a child marriage bill that seeks to raise the legal age to 18. It's sponsored by one of their own party members.

Bill to ban child marriage defeated in W Va

Bill To Ban Child Marriage In West Virginia Defeated By Republicans

The Republican party is obsessed with children – in the creepiest of ways

The Republican party is obsessed with children â in the creepiest of ways | Osita Nwanevu

Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

'Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

New Hampshire Republican opposes raising marriage age

Republican refuses to repeal child marriage law because child doing a girl scout project asked

These religious republicans literally want 12 and 13 year old children to have sex with adults and to marry. What?
I am a Democrat... but I honestly don't see anything wrong with girls under 18 marrying... my wife had her first kid at age 14. Elvis Presley married Priscilla at age 14. Both my wife and I are Democrats but she grew up in the south were girls got pregnant early and married early in life. My wife had her first kid at age 14. My wife got married as a teenager, she has been married 3 times. 12-13 now thats probably too young. It's a touchy issue. In many countries they marry young too, particularly middle east. 70 years ago a girl getting married at age 14-15 wasn't such a touchy subject,now it is.

Growing numbers of perverted Republicans openly push for child marriage​

Roy Moore, a former AL judge who often sided with defendants in sex crime cases, was disgraced from public office after five minors accused him of sexual abuse. But 41 Republicans wrote letters supporting him. Since Moore’s debacle, Republican efforts pushing for child marriage have surfaced in: KY WY NH WVA TN and most recently MO.

From Newsweek:

“Child marriage has long been taboo in the United States, but it's still legal in at least a dozen states across the country. … Pew Research Center said West Virginia had the nation's highest rate of child marriages in 2014, with five-year averages of 7.1 marriages for every 1,000 children between 15 and 17.”

“In most marriages reported nationwide involving children under 18, the children were girls, a trend that anti-child-marriage groups say represents the true function of child marriage: not for young couples to elope but for statutory rapists to marry their victims with the cover of the victim's parents.”

Republicans make a case for child marriage

Wyoming Republicans criticize child marriage ban bill sponsored by their own party members

Wyoming Republicans are criticizing a child marriage bill that seeks to raise the legal age to 18. It's sponsored by one of their own party members.

Bill to ban child marriage defeated in W Va

Bill To Ban Child Marriage In West Virginia Defeated By Republicans

The Republican party is obsessed with children – in the creepiest of ways

The Republican party is obsessed with children â in the creepiest of ways | Osita Nwanevu

Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

'Don't Say Gay' Republicans pushing for legalizing child marriage

New Hampshire Republican opposes raising marriage age

Republican refuses to repeal child marriage law because child doing a girl scout project asked

These religious republicans literally want 12 and 13 year old children to have sex with adults and to marry. What?
So you Dims just want to have sex with children, not marry them.
Got it.

Forum List

Back