Question for gay marriage opponents

Marriage is the joining of two adults.
Marriage has been defined as a man and woman since the dawn of civilization.

Earth was once thought to be flat and Sun was thought to be revolving around the earth. But we corrected our mistakes.

You are welcome.

And the entire time not one same sex coupling supplied a single explorer, doctor, soldier, nurse, pianist, brick layer or a single child.

Talk about playin from behind!
Not on point, pop.

Marriage is the joining of two adults.
Marriage has been defined as a man and woman since the dawn of civilization.

It seems there have been some changes along the way...

protest.jpg

I responded to your post dimwit
Nah, you are just butt hurt whining.
You're nothing but an ignorant troll.
And you are merely butt hurt. This is over and all you can do is whine.

kyle-farting-smiley-emoticon.gif
"Butt hurt" in a gay troll thread? :lmao:
Yeah, little dave is trolling and wondering about his inner farley.

The point is, the issue is over for now. I am curious to see if it has any serious bearing on the election next year. I don't think so.
No, the issue of homo marriage is not over. The next step is to force Christian churches to perform homo marriage ceremonies.

The point is, the issue is over for now. I am curious to see if it has any serious bearing on the election next year. I don't think so.
No, the issue of homo marriage is not over. The next step is to force Christian churches to perform homo marriage ceremonies.
That I doubt. If it comes to that, I will be on the church step with you facing the police. Almost every person on this Board from left to right will be there with us. Any such action by government is as likely as Trump getting the nomination: none.

That I doubt. If it comes to that, I will be on the church step with you facing the police. Almost every person on this Board from left to right will be there with us. Any such action by government is as likely as Trump getting the nomination: none.
Oh, bull. You're not gonna side with Christians.

If someone is truly gay, how do they explain their maternal or paternal instinct?
What the hell does a persons sexual orientation.....their attraction to someone of the same sex have to do with their individual instincts and desires to have children? That is about the stupidest question that I've heard lately and there is a lot of stupidity going on here

If someone is truly gay, how do they explain their maternal or paternal instinct?
What the hell does a persons sexual orientation.....their attraction to someone of the same sex have to do with their individual instincts and desires to have children? That is about the stupidest question that I've heard lately and there is a lot of stupidity going on here

When did the term "sexual orientation" come into existence?

Nope, no one is forcing Christian churches to perform gay marriages.

Bud, you are the minority here, not me. I am Christian, I support Marriage Equality, and I leave judgement to the Lord. I support the Constitution, and there is nothing there that allows the government to compel a church to marry anyone. No has ever tried to my knowledge in our history. Do you know of any such attempt?

Are you going to guarantee that it's not going to happen? You know that's the next step. Why not just be honest and admit it.

Last edited:

Are you going to guarantee that it's not going to happen?

Sure he will Jake knows all. Just ask him. :lol:

Bud, you are the minority here, not me. I am Christian, I support Marriage Equality, and I leave judgement to the Lord. I support the Constitution, and there is nothing there that allows the government to compel a church to marry anyone. No has ever tried to my knowledge in our history. Do you know of any such attempt?
You're confused or ignorant. Jesus Christ said marriage is a male and female. I don't believe anything you say.

I heard Tony Perkins of family research council say that gay marriage is bad but heterosexual marriage is better for children. It is because a child needs a mother and a father for healthy growth and a good life.

If that is true, then why don't gay marriage opponents also object to children staying in single parent homes? About half of US children live in single parent households.

If you object to gay marriage on the grounds that a child needs a mom and a dad, then the gay marriage haters should have actively pursued constitutional and legal changes within our family structures that prohibit single parent households as vociferously as they opposed gay marriages. Seems to me one mom would be far worse choice than having two moms.

Your thoughts?

I think you pose a very interesting question that is worth discussing.
I heard Tony Perkins of family research council say that gay marriage is bad but heterosexual marriage is better for children. It is because a child needs a mother and a father for healthy growth and a good life.

If that is true, then why don't gay marriage opponents also object to children staying in single parent homes? About half of US children live in single parent households.

If you object to gay marriage on the grounds that a child needs a mom and a dad, then the gay marriage haters should have actively pursued constitutional and legal changes within our family structures that prohibit single parent households as vociferously as they opposed gay marriages. Seems to me one mom would be far worse choice than having two moms.

Your thoughts?

A very thought provoking question. Kudos.

While Mr. Perkins cites a rather fundamental claim by those in his camp, one has to wonder how he might respond to your query.

Are two moms better than one ?

or

Should America be doing more to keep marriages in-tact ?

Your reasoning is quite good.

Are you going to guarantee that it's not going to happen? You know that's the next step. Why not just be honest and admit it.
Are you going to guarantee it will happen. I don't think it will. Just admit it, please. You need to be honest with all of us.

You're confused or ignorant. Jesus Christ said marriage is a male and female. I don't believe anything you say.
So you disagree with me. I could give a fuck.

Your thoughts?

I think you pose a very interesting question that is worth discussing.

Your thoughts?

A very thought provoking question. Kudos.

While Mr. Perkins cites a rather fundamental claim by those in his camp, one has to wonder how he might respond to your query.

Are two moms better than one ?

or

Should America be doing more to keep marriages in-tact ?

Your reasoning is quite good.

Thank you. When you look at the question objectively, then one realizes that there's no rational reason to oppose supporting a family with two fathers or two mothers. Two parent household always has higher income than single parent homes. And what really matters is having a supportive parental relationship as opposed to single parent homes where a mom and dad are almost more likely to have adversarial relationship in the long run (as in cases of divorce or domestic abuse, hence the family separation)

Your thoughts?
You only have one mom, Gertrude.

Forum List

Back