Why Webb Will Never Be President

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now for a democrat I kind of like Jim Webb. He wants to put money BACK into roads and bridges BACK into the power grid and BACK into NASA.
But Webb has three problems that democrats will never support.

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

Those just happen to be the three most disgusting things in the eyes of a democrat. I am TRULY sorry he is in the wrong party but the out right HATE democrats have for our military is WELL KNOWN and DOCUMENTED.

1, Obama closed an open air mall dedicated to WW2 vets.
2, He chose a civilian idiot to run the VA and men died.
3, He went to bed as men were being attacked.

It is a shame, a TRUE shame that democrats elevate the old the liar the drunk and FAIL yet once again to support the hero the veteran the Marine. I wonder just how long it will be before democrats start spitting on JFK for his service.

Jim Webb, just another democrats leave behind.

Now for a democrat I kind of like Jim Webb. He wants to put money BACK into roads and bridges BACK into the power grid and BACK into NASA.

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

Those just happen to be the three most disgusting things in the eyes of a democrat. I am TRULY sorry he is in the wrong party but the out right HATE democrats have for our military is WELL KNOWN and DOCUMENTED.

It is a shame, a TRUE shame that democrats elevate the old the liar the drunk and FAIL yet once again to support the hero the veteran the Marine. I wonder just how long it will be before democrats start spitting on JFK for his service.

I support the people who fly confederate flag. I know the southerners are bitter because we northerners took away their slaves. So the only thing they can do now is fly a flag as a symbol of defiance. LOL!

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

I support the people who fly confederate flag. I know the southerners are bitter because we northerners took away their slaves. So the only thing they can do now is fly a flag as a symbol of defiance. LOL!
The confederate flags is for you Southerners, I grew up in Okiehoma..So there is not as much zeal for the Confederacy...

• Banned

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

The confederate flags is for you Southerners, I grew up in Okiehoma..So there is not as much zeal for the Confederacy...
I grew up in Washington state. I just enjoy pissing people off.

I was in the military when Webb was serving as SECNAV, as well as when he served as SECDEF.

He sucked in both positions, and would suck huge as President.

Fuck Webb.........................

• Banned
I was in the military when Webb was serving as SECNAV, as well as when he served as SECDEF.

He sucked in both positions, and would suck huge as President.

Fuck Webb.........................
This..
  1. As a Marine, Webb was deployed to Vietnam, where he earned the Navy Cross, the Silver Star Medal, two Bronze Star Medals, and two Purple Hearts. Webb has written nine books, and received an Emmy Award for his coverage of the Marines in Beirut. He also went to Afghanistan in 2004 as an embedded journalist.
From here...
Google

Maybe YOU sucked as a sailor?

He closed a public park because the Republicans cut off funds to maintain it.

General Shinkisi was not a "civilian idiot'. He did to a poor job running the VA, but it has a lot more to do with not preparing for millions of new vets entering the system.

The 'He went to bed" thing is a lie.

Here's why Webb won't be president.

Because he doesn't have the temperament to do the job. He didn't have the temperament to be Navy Secretary and he didn't have the Temperament to be a Senator.

Well, actually, if facts matter to you at all, the Confederacy began a program of gradual emancipation in early 1865. The Confederate president himself, Jefferson Davis, began pushing for gradual emancipation in late 1864. So did the Confederate Secretary of State, Judah Benjamin (yes, he was Jewish). So did the Confederacy's leading general, Robert E. Lee. So did several Confederate state governors. Just FYI.

The reason ultra-conservative Confederates so bitterly opposed Davis's slave-soldier program was that they knew it would lead to the end of slavery if it had time to play out. The bill that Davis signed allowed emancipation for slaves who volunteered to serve in the Confederate army, and it was universally expected that this would soon include their families.

Also, FYI, virtually every Confederate army unit that voted on the proposal voted in favor of it by wide margins. Again, if facts matter to you at all.

Last edited:
1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

Two questions for DarkFury and his 214IQ

1. What are Webb's qualifications for the office of president?
2. Do the Repub candidates have the same military experience as Webb?

Mr. DarkFury, this old lib has a dd214 that states Honorable. And I volunteered, wasn't drafted. Do you have that little peice of paper? And if not, why not?

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

Webb is a good man with a good record. If the dems had any brains they would back him and dump the hildebeast.

1,Vietnam Veteran
2, War hero
3, Marine

Two questions for DarkFury and his 214IQ

1. What are Webb's qualifications for the office of president?
2. Do the Repub candidates have the same military experience as Webb?

Webb has more experience than Obozo had when you fools elected him.

Not surprised that neither DarkFury or Redfish can answer my questions.

His experience is well documented. He was also secretary of the Navy. Google him, knowledge is your friend,

Forum List

Back