Putting A Curling Iron Where The Sun Doesn't Shine - Scott Brown reacts

Democrats made hay earlier today of the report of an ugly comment at a Scott Brown event: "Shove a curling iron up her butt" a crowd member shouted of Coakley in West Springfield.

The video above appears to show Brown smiling at the line and nodding, before returning to his message: "We can do this."

Its not Browns fault she didn't want to prosecute somoene who raped an infant with a curling iron. Source? Boston Globe

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe
The case is much more complicated than you guys are pretending.

Regardless, laughing about raping your opposing candidate is pretty sucky.

Yea, because he was probably paying lots of attention to what people were saying in that situation. Damn, talk about clutching at straws.

Democrats made hay earlier today of the report of an ugly comment at a Scott Brown event: "Shove a curling iron up her butt" a crowd member shouted of Coakley in West Springfield.

The video above appears to show Brown smiling at the line and nodding, before returning to his message: "We can do this."

Jay do you think that it is okay for a prosecutor not to prosecute a police officer, because he is politically connected in a case where he RAPED his 23 MONTH old neice with a HOT curling iron??????????????????????????? Where she was hospitalized for a month??? Are you okay with that????????????????????? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coakley’s successor as district attorney won a conviction and two life terms.
In a recent interview, Coakley said her office acted appropriately at every turn, adding that her office fielded 900 complaints of sexual and physical child abuse each year. She asserted that it was not unusual for prosecutors to require more than one grand jury before obtaining indictments, especially in cases such as Winfield’s, in which there is only circumstantial evidence and the victim is deemed too young to testify.

“I think the jury’s conviction is sound and will be upheld on appeal,’’ Coakley said.

the only reason they got the conviction is because they followed the right steps.

what is your complaint again?
I would be worried Huckabe might let him out if I was you.

Jay do you think that it is okay for a prosecutor not to prosecute a police officer, because he is politically connected in a case where he RAPED his 23 MONTH old neice with a HOT curling iron??????????????????????????? Where she was hospitalized for a month??? Are you okay with that????????????????????? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a recent interview, Coakley said her office acted appropriately at every turn, adding that her office fielded 900 complaints of sexual and physical child abuse each year. She asserted that it was not unusual for prosecutors to require more than one grand jury before obtaining indictments, especially in cases such as Winfield’s, in which there is only circumstantial evidence and the victim is deemed too young to testify.

“I think the jury’s conviction is sound and will be upheld on appeal,’’ Coakley said.

the only reason they got the conviction is because they followed the right steps.

Never fails to astound me just how much facts can be misrepresented. Do you Canadians have to take 'twisting facts' classes at school, like we do?

Cokely's successor brought the case. She wouldn't even take it to the grand jury. She just did not move the case.

I am with Ravi that the whole thing stinks, and I think Brown does to. Which is probably why he wanted to move on.

Never fails to astound me just how much facts can be misrepresented. Do you Canadians have to take 'twisting facts' classes at school, like we do?

yes facts are astounding things and the sooner you get used to working with them it will all become too easy for you to join the rest of us who live in the real world.

Bullshit, her PREDESSESOR had to prosecute because she wouldn't , you are PATHETIC excuse for a human being, you are attempting to TWIST the violent sexual assault of a 2 YEAR OLD in your favor. I can't believe how low you libs will go, but you sicken me. You are nothing more than POND SCUM. .:evil::evil:

yes facts are astounding things and the sooner you get used to working with them it will all become too easy for you to join the rest of us who live in the real world.

I've lived in the real world for a long time. Facts are my bread and butter. Fact is, you're an ass - being a Canadian doesn't make that fact, but being you does.

I've lived in the real world for a long time. Facts are my bread and butter. Fact is, you're an ass - being a Canadian doesn't make that fact, but being you does.

He is much, much worse than an ass. He is POND SCUM.:evil:

Aren't they though:

» Coakley and the Curling-Iron Rapist, Part II: Why Did it Take So Long to Press Charges? - Big Government

The guy was out of jail for 2 years, when finally indicted, after Coakley's next election he got 2 life terms. No bail, that's what Coakley asked for him and received.

This ugly story was posted on Politico last night, the people in the comment section wanted Scott Brown to SUE Ben Smith..

This is the dirty politics the Democrats-Progressives play, just like the faux outrage over a Rush Limbaugh quote.

READ THE COMMENTS ON POLITICO.

Bullshit, her PREDESSESOR had to prosecute because she wouldn't , you are PATHETIC excuse for a human being, you are attempting to TWIST the violent sexual assault of a 2 YEAR OLD in your favor. I can't believe how low you libs will go, but you sicken me. You are nothing more than POND SCUM. .:evil::evil:

Oh this must be the part of the thread where you come on and huff, puff and pontificate with fake outrage when justice was served.......perhaps it would have made you happier if she just raced headlong into the case with nothing to go on and lost the case instead of following the proper legal steps that allowed her successor to convict? - in any case you are a fake and a crybaby.

Typical Republican smear - a child is raped and they don't mind making a political weapon out of it....it's too bad they just don't care about the victim.

It would have been nice if the attorney general of her state had given a damn about her. It was her job you know. :evil:

Oh this must be the part of the thread where you come on and huff, puff and pontificate with fake outrage when justice was served.......perhaps it would have made you happier if she just raced headlong into the case with nothing to go on and lost the case instead of following the proper legal steps that allowed her successor to convict? - in any case you are a fake and a crybaby.

The baby's mother had to bring charges against this creep, Coakley waited months to do it, she did not convene a grand jury for months. Another attorney came in and was sooooo incensed over this that he ran against her in the next election. Her predessesor prosecuted this pond scum and sent him to prison for two life terms. And beleive me my outrage with your thread is anything but FAKE. If you were in the same room I am in now you would know it while you were picking your fat ass up off the floor, that is if you could after I was through with you. POND SCUM

Take this and shove it up your ass, POND SCUM.

http://biggovernment.com/2010/01/15...-ii-lawyers-seeking-justice-for-rape-victims/

Last edited:

The baby's mother had to bring charges against this creep, Coakley waited months to do it, she did not convene a grand jury for months. Another attorney came in and was sooooo incensed over this that he ran against her in the next election. Her predessesor prosecuted this pond scum and sent him to prison for two life terms. And beleive me my outrage with your thread is anything but FAKE. If you were in the same room I am in now you would know it while you were picking your fat ass up off the floor, that is if you could after I was through with you. POND SCUM

that's right you fucking moron fake the mother did have to press charges... who else was going to press them - the child? This case was prosecuted the right way hence the conviction because Coakley didn't rush into this case headfirst. what seems to be your problem - that justice was served and the system worked or could it be that you are just a low life partsian hack who tries in vain even when the system does work to asign some blame when there is none?

From what I've read of the case I do think the guy is a piece of shit. At the same time, I've no idea what evidence there was against him or how sketchy it was when first reported.

In my opinion, many people are accused of abuse when abuse has not been done.

Therefore, the evidence needs to be pretty compelling to bring charges.

It sounds as if it wasn't until the mother joined the voices calling for this man's arrest. Then charges were filed and the guy was released pending trial because he didn't have a record.

Eventually he was convicted for his crime.

I don't think Coakley acted wrongly. Sometimes you err on the side of caution to protect people from being railroaded and that is a good thing, overall.

In the end, this asshole committed no more crimes and now is in prison for basically ever.

Brown shouldn't laugh at the image of his political opponent being raped. He is shit, IMO. Now he claims he didn't hear the comment.

Uh huh.

[SIZE=+1]Red Massachusetts?[/SIZE]
by William Rivers Pitt
Link
Excerpt:
The nature of modern American politics has been off-the-wall weird for a dozen years now. We've seen a president impeached for lying about sex. We've seen another president who was selected instead of elected in an orgiastic festival of Florida and federal fraud. We saw an administration use the darkest day in our history as an excuse to scare us, spy on us, steal from us and start false wars in our name. We've seen a vice president go on national television and advocate the benefits and blessings of torture. We came within an eyelash of seeing the first woman president elected in this still-misogynist nation, and did see the first African-American president elected in this still-racist nation. Those are just the big-ticket items. It is almost impossible to quantify the political mayhem that has broken loose during the last several years, and after all of it, you start to think that maybe you've seen it all. How much more deranged can it really get?... The open US Senate seat for Massachusetts, held since 1962 by Ted Kennedy, could be filled on Tuesday by an outrageously hard-right Republican named Scott Brown if the voting breaks his way. Seriously.

And the issue is exactly what?

I was at a NY Ranger game last week and some drunk with a ranger jersey on threw his beer on the people below.

SO I guess all Ranger fans are drunken slobs?

and did you set the right example for those around you and smile at the guy.

Laugh at something that was funny?
Sure did.
Let it go you Canadian leech. Go back to hoping we keep an eye open for your leech of a country for another year....or maybe we will let some country with a little more strength and character take you over....like maybe Greenland.

I bet you laughed when those USAF pilots killed those Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan. And you cry at hearing that the score between our two countries is:

Canada 5

U.S. 0

Do you want to know why the Coakley campaign is not doing so well, then you need look no farther than this thread. A campaign that cannot focus on the merits of the candidate but yet spends that time with its focus on ugly attacks that frankly people are a little tired of. After a person crys wolf so many times after a while then people start to basically tune them out. This issue in particular is about the biggest non-story of the decade and ranks right up there with Y2K. Where is this anger when Coakley advocates the denial Catholics to work in an Emergency room, or perhaps her statements that there are no Taliban in Afghanistan , I think that those that died in the bombing today there might disagree with that. Here some are focsed on what some person who in a haze of beer yelled out at a rally. No wonder Coakley is behind and thats the real story here, she is running for a seat that has been held by a Democrat for over 40 plus years and is behind.

Forum List

Back