How come it took so long for Obama to respond?

Any guesses?

How come it took President Obama so long to respond to what?

The Christmas terror attempt?

Or the Haitian disaster?

As to the former, it took him so long because he cannot learn from history.

As to the latter. I disagree with you. His response to the tragedy in Haiti is not validly subject (imho) to that kind of criticism.

Last edited:
How come it took so long for Obama to respond?

I'm not sure what you're talking about but I can guess it isn't Obama responding to the will of the majority of the American people and calling a halt to the Health Care Reform Bill.:lol:

Any guesses?

Undies bomber.....needed time to find out exactly who this guy was and who he represented.
Haiti.....what did Obama do wrong?

The jackass is trying to compare apples to anvils and is failing miserably.

Hey jack if you didn't strike down my original post everyone would have seen where I said that Obama's fast action on Haiti was appropriate. I wondered why the hell he didn't come out and make a decision on the christimas bombing immediatly. I was comparing apples and oranges but wondering why it took so long for him to peel the appler vs peeling the orange. Perhaps he just isn't as interested in one fruit more than the other.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/101940-is-obama-really-interested-in-fighting-the-terrorist.html

Undies bomber.....needed time to find out exactly who this guy was and who he represented.
Haiti.....what did Obama do wrong?

Hey jack if you didn't strike down my original post everyone would have seen where I said that Obama's fast action on Haiti was appropriate. I wondered why the hell he didn't come out and make a decision on the christimas bombing immediatly. I was comparing apples and oranges but wondering why it took so long for him to peel the appler vs peeling the orange. Perhaps he just isn't as interested in one fruit more than the other.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-lame-zone/101940-is-obama-really-interested-in-fighting-the-terrorist.html

You're an idiot. In one situation you have a massive natureal disaster and tens of thousands of people dead and dying .... in the other you have a moron burning off his dick in a failed attempt at a terrorist attack ... the two situations are LIGHT YEARS apart. Only a total hack would try to draw conclusions on the president's priorities by comparing these two situations.

You're an idiot. In one situation you have a massive natureal disaster and tens of thousands of people dead and dying .... in the other you have a moron burning off his dick in a failed attempt at a terrorist attack ... the two situations are LIGHT YEARS apart. Only a total hack would try to draw conclusions on the president's priorities by comparing these two situations.

I see that you are correct. The fact that 300 people almost died in an failed terrorist attack should never pull the president away from his christmas vacation. He shouldn't even have to fire anyone that was in charge because it was the systems fault that way we won't blame Janet for it.

During the Christmas day terrorist attack the telepromter operator was on vacation, so Obama couldn't do a speech without someone operating the teleprompter, But luckily the guy was back for the earthquake problem so Obama could do the speech quickly. But to bad Bush didn't have a support system set up at Haiti to help in case of a problem.Emergency help would have been available much sooner. Bush BAD!!!!! Obama GOOD!!!!

I want my president to be able to handle both scenerios in a competent manner.

Then you will have to wait for the next election, since this guy can't. remember Experience does matter!!! 143 days in the senate does not count as being experienced!!!!

I see that you are correct. The fact that 300 people almost died in an failed terrorist attack should never pull the president away from his christmas vacation. He shouldn't even have to fire anyone that was in charge because it was the systems fault that way we won't blame Janet for it.

Yeah and 3 million almost died in a hurricane in Utah. .

I'm glad you can make light of that because it is not that important. Its just an attack on our country. No reason to stop your vacation.

I'm glad you can make light of that because it is not that important. Its just an attack on our country. No reason to stop your vacation.

his family and friends don't fly commercial anymore, they use air force 1 or helos

Forum List

Back