Putting A Curling Iron Where The Sun Doesn't Shine - Scott Brown reacts

Read dickhead....SHE DID NOT PROSECUTE A MAN WHO DID IT TO A CHILD.

That is a blatantly false statement.

The only thing she did wrong in the case was to not ask for cash bail for the asshole cop that did that to that little girl. And considering that cash bails are not supposed to be used for that purpose, under the law, she was correct.

How exactly do you think she could have overturned the decision of a Grand Jury not to prosecute? Are you suggesting that because she failed to gain a conviction in this one case among thousands, that it was her fault that the man attacked his niece with a curling iron?

I don't think anyone held President Obama responsible for the actions for people like this and to hold Brown responsible for what comes out of the mouth of a supporter at his rally would be just as silly.

That picture is so obviously airbrushed that even an idiot like you can see it.

YouTube - Curling Iron Comment at Scott Brown Rally

there the video in question

and here is the story in question

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe

Now everyone watch that video, read the story, then watch the video again. Then tell me if you think the article posted by jay canuck is honest or dishonest.

I report you decide :lol:

anyone?

I think the answer is - nobody gives a shit what you post.:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

I think the answer is - nobody has the stupidity to argue with the truth :eusa_whistle:

In the meantime, this guy and his supporters are having public conversations about shoving hot curling irons up Ms Coakley's ass.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that conspiracy to commit rape and assault?

Or at the very least, inciting a crowd to violence?

imheretokillbush.jpg

I don't think anyone held President Obama responsible for the actions for people like this and to hold Brown responsible for what comes out of the mouth of a supporter at his rally would be just as silly.

That must be from a tea party :lol:

For those who dont know me the above is LOADED with sarcasm

Now everyone watch that video, read the story, then watch the video again. Then tell me if you think the article posted by jay canuck is honest or dishonest.

This quote is for VAST_LWC who may have missed my challenge.

I read the ENTIRE article, thus my response. I also watched the video.

The person in the crowd says "shove a curling iron up her butt".

Brown turns directly to the person, raises his eyebrows and says, suggestively, "We can do this."

Brown turns directly to the person, raises his eyebrows and says, suggestively, "We can do this."

find an opthalmologist because clearly, your eyes are fucked.

are you really this facile?

You know what? If the right-wing talking heads can take things literally and out-of-context to prove a point and accuse someone of a crime, then so can I.

I'm so fucking tired of sitting back and watching the right-wing Bullshit machine roll over Democrats with repetition after repetition of inflammatory remarks.

Time to give back some of their own medicine if you ask me.

I'm just going to repeat the EXACT facts. Just like Glenn Beck. And then I'll start "asking questions".

are you really this facile?

You know what? If the right-wing talking heads can take things literally and out-of-context to prove a point and accuse someone of a crime, then so can I.

I'm so fucking tired of sitting back and watching the right-wing Bullshit machine roll over Democrats with repetition after repetition of inflammatory remarks.

Time to give back some of their own medicine if you ask me.

I'm just going to repeat the EXACT facts. Just like Glenn Beck. And then I'll start "asking questions".

i'll take that as a yes.

:thup:

That picture is so obviously airbrushed that even an idiot like you can see it.

fuck-you-bush-sign.jpg

Here is another one then and I'm sure this won't meet your standards as well. Continue please looking for the airbushing or evidence of photoshop please to support your argument. Had you bothered to actually read what I posted you would have noticed I said that President Obama is no more responsible for the actions of those in his audience than Scott Brown is.

find an opthalmologist because clearly, your eyes are fucked.

I watched it again...i think that your are basically pulling at straws here Vast so I will agree to disagree with your interpretation if you agree to disagree with mine ;).

Last edited:
The curling iron freak got life by the way. Martha refused to prosecute, took two years, overwhelming evidence.

Now maybe you libs understand the sign in the crowd.

In October 2005, a Somerville police officer living in Melrose raped his 23-month-old niece with a hot object, most likely a curling iron.
Related
Senate race coverage
Special section
Senate race coverage

* Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case
* In debate, Senate candidates seek to define differences

Keith Winfield, then 31, told police he was alone with the toddler that day and made additional statements that would ultimately be used to convict him.

But in the aftermath of the crime, a Middlesex County grand jury overseen by Martha Coakley, then the district attorney, investigated without taking action.

It was only after the toddler’s mother filed applications for criminal complaints that Coakley won grand jury indictments charging rape and assault and battery.

Even then, nearly 10 months after the crime, Coakley’s office recommended that Winfield be released on personal recognizance, with no cash bail. He remained free until December 2007, when Coakley’s successor as district attorney won a conviction and two life terms.

In October 2005, a Somerville police officer living in Melrose raped his 23-month-old niece with a hot object, most likely a curling iron.
Related
Senate race coverage
Special section
Senate race coverage

* Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case
* In debate, Senate candidates seek to define differences

Keith Winfield, then 31, told police he was alone with the toddler that day and made additional statements that would ultimately be used to convict him.

But in the aftermath of the crime, a Middlesex County grand jury overseen by Martha Coakley, then the district attorney, investigated without taking action.

It was only after the toddler’s mother filed applications for criminal complaints that Coakley won grand jury indictments charging rape and assault and battery.

Even then, nearly 10 months after the crime, Coakley’s office recommended that Winfield be released on personal recognizance, with no cash bail. He remained free until December 2007, when Coakley’s successor as district attorney won a conviction and two life terms.

I see SOMEONE looked into the actual case ;).

and because they waited and lined their ducks up in row legaly instead of rushing in and missing steps he was convicted. Watching the OJ case made me think how reactionary idiots rush into a case and instead of taking their time to put a real case together they lose the conviction....I wonder if OJ's prosecution was put together by any republicans....Mark Furhman is a Repub I heard.....

Forum List

Back