Putting A Curling Iron Where The Sun Doesn't Shine - Scott Brown reacts

Democrats made hay earlier today of the report of an ugly comment at a Scott Brown event: "Shove a curling iron up her butt" a crowd member shouted of Coakley in West Springfield.

The video above appears to show Brown smiling at the line and nodding, before returning to his message: "We can do this."

And the issue is exactly what?

I was at a NY Ranger game last week and some drunk with a ranger jersey on threw his beer on the people below.

SO I guess all Ranger fans are drunken slobs?

Democrats made hay earlier today of the report of an ugly comment at a Scott Brown event: "Shove a curling iron up her butt" a crowd member shouted of Coakley in West Springfield.

The video above appears to show Brown smiling at the line and nodding, before returning to his message: "We can do this."

I was at a NY Ranger game last week and some drunk with a ranger jersey on threw his beer on the people below.

and did you set the right example for those around you and smile at the guy.

Do you know what that line refers to? Cokely seems to think ramming a curling iron up a small girls vagina does not count as child abuse. When one of her supporters did this, she declined to prosecute.

Its not Browns fault she didn't want to prosecute somoene who raped an infant with a curling iron. Source? Boston Globe

Some saw Coakley as lax on ’05 rape case - The Boston Globe

and did you set the right example for those around you and smile at the guy.

Laugh at something that was funny?
Sure did.
Let it go you Canadian leech. Go back to hoping we keep an eye open for your leech of a country for another year....or maybe we will let some country with a little more strength and character take you over....like maybe Greenland.

Do you know what that line refers to? Cokely seems to think ramming a curling iron up a small girls vagina does not count as child abuse. When one of her supporters did this, she declined to prosecute.

you know what Cokely thinks?!?.....with mind reading powers like that you might be useful to Brown and his hilarious gang on the campaign trail.

you know what Cokely thinks?!?.....with mind reading powers like that you might be useful to Brown and his hilarious gang on the campaign trail.

Read dickhead....SHE DID NOT PROSECUTE A MAN WHO DID IT TO A CHILD.

Its not Browns fault she didn't want to prosecute somoene who raped an infant with a curling iron. Source? Boston Globe

The case is much more complicated than you guys are pretending.

Regardless, laughing about raping your opposing candidate is pretty sucky.

What??!?!?!?! i missed something here.

No one is pretending....we are sure she did not simply "let the rapist go"

But likewise, we did not see this as actually making a joke about raping Coakley...and netiher did Brown.

No one is pretending....we are sure she did not simply "let the rapist go"

But likewise, we did not see this as actually making a joke about raping Coakley...and netiher did Brown.
Of course, you'd be thrilled if someone shoved a curling iron up your ass without your permission. :lol:

What??!?!?!?! i missed something here.

oh nevemind you guys missed something... Brown 'didn't hear' 'curling iron' remark - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

you are as bad as me saying Coakley is pro-pedophile preist for her role in this » Martha’s Greatest Hits II: Candidate Coakley and the ‘Pedophile Priest’ - Big Journalism

Typical Republican smear - a child is raped and they don't mind making a political weapon out of it....it's too bad they just don't care about the victim.

Jay do you think that it is okay for a prosecutor not to prosecute a police officer, because he is politically connected in a case where he RAPED his 23 MONTH old neice with a HOT curling iron??????????????????????????? Where she was hospitalized for a month??? Are you okay with that????????????????????? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical Republican smear - a child is raped and they don't mind making a political weapon out of it....it's too bad they just don't care about the victim.

We care a WHOLE LOT MORE THAN YOU DO, YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:evil::evil:

smells-like-bullshit.jpg

Desperation too.

Forum List

Back