Putting A Curling Iron Where The Sun Doesn't Shine - Scott Brown reacts

Oh this must be the part of the thread where you come on and huff, puff and pontificate with fake outrage when justice was served.......perhaps it would have made you happier if she just raced headlong into the case with nothing to go on and lost the case instead of following the proper legal steps that allowed her successor to convict? - in any case you are a fake and a crybaby.

The baby's mother had to bring charges against this creep, Coakley waited months to do it, she did not convene a grand jury for months. Another attorney came in and was sooooo incensed over this that he ran against her in the next election. Her predessesor prosecuted this pond scum and sent him to prison for two life terms. And beleive me my outrage with your thread is anything but FAKE. If you were in the same room I am in now you would know it while you were picking your fat ass up off the floor, that is if you could after I was through with you. POND SCUM

that's right you fucking moron fake the mother did have to press charges... who else was going to press them - the child? This case was prosecuted the right way hence the conviction because Coakley didn't rush into this case headfirst. what seems to be your problem - that justice was served and the system worked or could it be that you are just a low life partsian hack who tries in vain even when the system does work to asign some blame when there is none?

The prosecutor brings charges against a sexual predator you DUMB SHIT. The law is supposed to PROTECT innocent 2 year old toddlers from some flipping PRICK who assaults them with a HOT CURLING IRON. IT'S THE PROSECUTOR'S JOB TO DO THAT. In this case the MOTHER had to file charges in order for her to do anything, and then she lets this PRICK out of jail with NO BOND. If it had not been for her PREDESSESOR that PRICK would still be walking the streets.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE for a SEX PREDATOR of CHILDREN, I have EVEN LESS TOLERANCE for a PROSECUTOR who will not AGRESSIVELY go after these PRICKS.

FOR YOU, TO POST A THREAD ABOUT BROWN SMILING WHEN A SUPPORTER BROUGHT THIS UP, shows me what a pond scum bag you truly are, you absolutely sicken me. FOR YOU to sit there and state that REPUBLICANS don't care about the victim, in this case the 2 year old toddler, makes me want to puke. You are a disgusting PRICK, yourself.

To all other posters who are reading my message to this DICK-HEAD- please excuse my language. You will notice my ANGER is directed squarley AT THE POND SCUM WHO STARTED THIS THREAD and not at you. I have no, zero, zip tolerance for sexual preditors any way, shape or form and I am thoroughly DISGUSTED with a WOMAN PROSECUTOR who did not go after this PRICK with EVERYTHING she had.

Last edited:
Good grief, do lefties live in constant state of RAGE. rage against this, rage against that. they rage over someone in a crowd making a supposed remark, they rage over Rush Limbaugh..rage rage rage.

Last edited:
Good grief, do lefties live in constant state of RAGE. rage against this, rage against that. they rage over someone in a crowd making a supposed remark, they rage over Rush Limbaugh..rage rage rage.

Yes, but the sexual assault with a HOT CURLING IRON on a 2 year old is no problem at all.:evil: FLIPPING POND SCUM.

And FYI the title of the politico article was CHANGED from what it said last night.

the title last night was, someone in crowd says shove a curling up their butt.

you have to WONDER why.

Last edited:

Yes, but the sexual assault with a HOT CURLING IRON on a 2 year old is no problem at all.:evil: FLIPPING POND SCUM.

well little rage king, you should be more upset with Martha Coakley for the way she took on this case, instead of raging on a supposed remark by someone in a CROWD. sheeesh

as is pointed out on the Politico site by many, you can't make out what this person ACTUALLY said in a 9 SECOND video.

this is some low and dirty reporting by the Politico

Last edited:
From what I've read of the case I do think the guy is a piece of shit. At the same time, I've no idea what evidence there was against him or how sketchy it was when first reported.

In my opinion, many people are accused of abuse when abuse has not been done.

Therefore, the evidence needs to be pretty compelling to bring charges.

It sounds as if it wasn't until the mother joined the voices calling for this man's arrest. Then charges were filed and the guy was released pending trial because he didn't have a record.

Eventually he was convicted for his crime.

I don't think Coakley acted wrongly. Sometimes you err on the side of caution to protect people from being railroaded and that is a good thing, overall.

In the end, this asshole committed no more crimes and now is in prison for basically ever.

Brown shouldn't laugh at the image of his political opponent being raped. He is shit, IMO. Now he claims he didn't hear the comment.

Uh huh.

Cokely is also the assclown responsible for the Amuralt case. There she jumped with both feet and the consensus is that there was not case at all.

This guy was a bud, he got forgiveness. The Ameralts were in the way of her career and got run over.
She got it wrong twice.

The baby's mother had to bring charges against this creep, Coakley waited months to do it, she did not convene a grand jury for months. Another attorney came in and was sooooo incensed over this that he ran against her in the next election. Her predessesor prosecuted this pond scum and sent him to prison for two life terms. And beleive me my outrage with your thread is anything but FAKE. If you were in the same room I am in now you would know it while you were picking your fat ass up off the floor, that is if you could after I was through with you. POND SCUM

that's right you fucking moron fake the mother did have to press charges... who else was going to press them - the child? This case was prosecuted the right way hence the conviction because Coakley didn't rush into this case headfirst. what seems to be your problem - that justice was served and the system worked or could it be that you are just a low life partsian hack who tries in vain even when the system does work to asign some blame when there is none?

The prosecutor brings charges against a sexual predator you DUMB SHIT. The law is supposed to PROTECT innocent 2 year old toddlers from some flipping PRICK who assaults them with a HOT CURLING IRON. IT'S THE PROSECUTOR'S JOB TO DO THAT. In this case the MOTHER had to file charges in order for her to do anything, and then she lets this PRICK out of jail with NO BOND. If it had not been for her PREDESSESOR that PRICK would still be walking the streets.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO TOLERANCE for a SEX PREDATOR of CHILDREN, I have EVEN LESS TOLERANCE for a PROSECUTOR who will not AGRESSIVELY go after these PRICKS.

FOR YOU, TO POST A THREAD ABOUT BROWN SMILING WHEN A SUPPORTER BROUGHT THIS UP, shows me what a pond scum bag you truly are, you absolutely sicken me. FOR YOU to sit there and state that REPUBLICANS don't care about the victim, in this case the 2 year old toddler, makes me want to puke. You are a disgusting PRICK, yourself.

To all other posters who are reading my message to this DICK-HEAD- please excuse my language. You will notice my ANGER is directed squarley AT THE POND SCUM WHO STARTED THIS THREAD and not at you. I have no, zero, zip tolerance for sexual preditors any way, shape or form and I am thoroughly DISGUSTED with a WOMAN PROSECUTOR who did not go after this PRICK with EVERYTHING she had.

you sound hysterical (which for your type is nothing new) and also your post attempts another ploy which your type of asshat often engages in and that is to try and deflect attention from the person who actually made the statement this thread was posted about - in this case a Brown supporter. You have made no attempt to answer my question at all and continue to spew fake outrage at Coakley when I already made the case that in this instance her actions and everybody elses in the prosecuters office ended in a conviction against the guilty party for the crime. Where is your anger against the Brown supporter trying to make political hay out of this case when it ended in what can only be described as justice? - Surprise, you have none. Like I said you are a fake and a crybaby.

you sound hysterical (which for your type is nothing new) and also your post attempts another ploy which your type of asshat often engages in and that is to try and deflect attention from the person who actually made the statement this thread was posted about - in this case a Brown supporter. You have made no attempt to answer my question at all and continue to spew fake outrage at Coakley when I already made the case that in this instance her actions and everybody elses in the prosecuters office ended in a conviction against the guilty party for the crime. Where is your anger against the Brown supporter trying to make political hay out of this case when it ended in what can only be described as justice? - Surprise, you have none. Like I said you are a fake and a crybaby.

Actually Jay, you are the faker here. You are deliberately provoking others for your own sick entertainment. Then, when they react, you get all huffy and accuse them of fake outrage.... Guess what? You don't get to decide what is or is not 'fake' outrage. Everyone who claims that someone else's outrage is 'fake' is an idiot. That makes you an idiot.

You go on to claim that the mother had to press charges. That is, simply, not true. It is not a civil suit, therefore, it is for the AG to bring charges. Again, that makes you an idiot.

You claiming that anyone else is a partisan hack makes you an idiot.

Congratulations. You are three for three. Idiot. Idiot. Idiot.

On the bright side, for the rest of us, at least you're not American.

Actually Jay, you are the faker here. You are deliberately provoking others for your own sick entertainment. Then, when they react, you get all huffy and accuse them of fake outrage.... Guess what? You don't get to decide what is or is not 'fake' outrage. Everyone who claims that someone else's outrage is 'fake' is an idiot. That makes you an idiot.

You go on to claim that the mother had to press charges. That is, simply, not true. It is not a civil suit, therefore, it is for the AG to bring charges. Again, that makes you an idiot.

if you think replying to hacks like you is entertaining then you have another thing coming......it's more like trying to deal with spoilt children who stamp their feet, scream and point their fingers while filling their diapers. Try reading the article again and then if you find that it doesn't contain facts about the case then I would press legal action against the writer if it makes you feel better.

if you think replying to hacks like you is entertaining then you have another thing coming......it's more like trying to deal with spoilt children who stamp their feet, scream and point their fingers while filling their diapers. Try reading the article again and then if you find that it doesn't contain facts about the case then I would press legal action against the writer if it makes you feel better.

Firstly, the phrase is 'have another THINK coming'.... idiot.

Secondly, the diaper-filler here is you.... idiot.

That's 5 for 5. Need any more rope?

Firstly, the phrase is 'have another THINK coming'.... idiot.

Secondly, the diaper-filler here is you.... idiot.

That's 5 for 5. Need any more rope?

this post speaks for itself:clap2:

Democrats made hay earlier today of the report of an ugly comment at a Scott Brown event: "Shove a curling iron up her butt" a crowd member shouted of Coakley in West Springfield.

The video above appears to show Brown smiling at the line and nodding, before returning to his message: "We can do this."

Jay do you think that it is okay for a prosecutor not to prosecute a police officer, because he is politically connected in a case where he RAPED his 23 MONTH old neice with a HOT curling iron??????????????????????????? Where she was hospitalized for a month??? Are you okay with that????????????????????? BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coakley’s successor as district attorney won a conviction and two life terms.
In a recent interview, Coakley said her office acted appropriately at every turn, adding that her office fielded 900 complaints of sexual and physical child abuse each year. She asserted that it was not unusual for prosecutors to require more than one grand jury before obtaining indictments, especially in cases such as Winfield’s, in which there is only circumstantial evidence and the victim is deemed too young to testify.

“I think the jury’s conviction is sound and will be upheld on appeal,’’ Coakley said.

the only reason they got the conviction is because they followed the right steps.

what is your complaint again?
I would be worried Huckabe might let him out if I was you.

The real complaint is that anyone would have a problem with a Republican supporter shouting out that they want to stick a hot curling iron up a Democrat candidate's ass.

That's the complaint.

Oh this must be the part of the thread where you come on and huff, puff and pontificate with fake outrage when justice was served.......perhaps it would have made you happier if she just raced headlong into the case with nothing to go on and lost the case instead of following the proper legal steps that allowed her successor to convict? - in any case you are a fake and a crybaby.

The state could have pressed charges you stupid fuck.

Are all Canadians as stupid as you are?

Barney Frank got pretty excited over this thread title.

Unfortunately his expectations were not entirely met - but he does find Canadians to be pretty cute in a Big Bear kind of way...

BarneyFrankBankingQueen.jpg

imheretokillbush.jpg

I don't think anyone held President Obama responsible for the actions for people like this and to hold Brown responsible for what comes out of the mouth of a supporter at his rally would be just as silly.

Forum List

Back