Putin The Kingmaker!

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
You do not have to be a foreign policy expert to understand why Russia has been doing its bit to help Hillary Clinton win the election. If Putin’s Master Plan is only half-right Hillary Clinton has to point to Trump when Putin clearly prefers her as the next president. Putin’s master plan to date would not have been possible without the jumpstart Obama-Clinton-Kerry gave him:

1475949382514.jpg
http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxne...e.img.jpg/880/558/1475949382514.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

What is Vladimir Putin up to? Evidence of Russian ambition seems to mount by the day. Seizing its neighbor’s territory. Russian bomber overflights of NATO member states. Sophisticated cyberattacks aimed at influencing America’s presidential election.​

The scary truth about what Putin really wants (and Obama’s willful ignorance)
By Judith Miller
Published October 08, 2016

The Scary Truth About What Putin Really Wants (And Obama’s Willful Ignorance)

I do not agree with all the interpretations and solutions Miller’s article puts forth, but I do agree that the next American president is key to Putin’s continued success. To me, there is not a doubt that Hillary Clinton is his choice. The proof is seen in Clinton’s first loyalty to the United Nations where Russia has some control over the US with its Security Council veto.

NOTE: China also prefers Hillary Clinton for the same reasons.

Briefly, the UN was dictating America’s immigration policies before the UN created economic refugees. Syrian refugees were sold as a humanitarian crisis, but our border was torn down by Hillary’s global government crowd for one reason only —— give the United nations, i.e., so-called International law, authority and legitimacy.

Illegal aliens voting for Democrats is now a secondary benefit to Democrats. United Nations refugees are legal immigrants and can vote. Under President Hillary Clinton their numbers will grow to millions. Remember she said this several years before the United Nations manufactured the refugee crisis:

In a discussion with a Brazilian bank in 2013, Clinton told the audience that her “dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.”​

Surrogates Struggle To Explain Clinton’s Open Border, Open Trade Comments
Ted Goodman
5:25 PM 10/10/2016

Surrogates Struggle To Explain Clinton’s Open Border, Open Trade Comments

President Hillary Clinton will increase the number of UN refugees just as illegal immigrants came here in the millions under Obama.

President Obama has blatantly and with pride not enforced our Constitution. Nor has he enforced our immigration laws. He has thoroughly abrogated them. He is importing immigrants from Central America and the Middle East in huge, un-vetted numbers. Even if only 5% of the immigrant population is would-be terrorists, we are inviting death and destruction into American communities. Obama has repressed the free market with his thousands of pages of regulations so that our economy cannot grow. His implementation of Obamacare has destroyed what was once the finest medical care in the world. Hillary touts all this as success and promises to build on it when it has all brought the country low: 95 million people out of the labor force, the complete failure of Obamacare, a stagnant economy, and catastrophic debt, the rise in crime that coincides with Obama's disrespect for law enforcement. The killing of our police has become a national pastime and Black Lives Matter, a Soros-funded, Hillary-supported group, publicly advocates killing cops and gets a pass from Obama and the Left. They have not so tacitly promoted it. She is pro-leniency with regard to criminals; Trump is the law and order guy. We need the border control, the law and order guy.​

October 10, 2016
Oops! Hillary Forgets the Constitution
By Patricia McCarthy

Blog: Oops! Hillary Forgets the Constitution

There is where the rubber hits the road. Anything that strengthens the UN’s grip on America also strengthens Russia’ grip. So it is insane to say that Russia is working to elect Donald Trump:

Hillary Clinton said that attempts by the Kremlin to influence the U.S. presidential election are designed to help Donald Trump, whom she accused of being close to Russian strongman Vladimir Putin.

"We have never in the history of our country been in a situation where an adversary, a foreign power is working so hard to influence the outcome of the election and believe me, they're not doing it to get me elected," she said. "They're doing it to try to influence the election for Donald Trump."

Clinton says Russian attempts to influence elections are meant to help Trump
Christine Wang
Sunday, 9 Oct 2016 | 10:02 PM ET

Clinton: Russia is trying to help Trump in presidential election

Donald Trump’s immigration policies clearly defend America’s sovereignty against the United Nations, Russia, China and Muslim combatants. Trump’s stated immigration policy is the exact opposite of what Putin wants to see in an American president.

Incidentally, neither Russia nor China will give up one iota of their sovereignty.

My point: Hillary implied Trump’s disloyalty to the US in order to disguise her own loyalty to the United Nations. Trump is well within the bounds in the final debate if he takes full advantage of Hillary’s espionage/treason against this country through her e-mail server. Tying Hillary to Russia through the United Nations along the lines I suggest should be a walk in the park.

NOTE: Regardless of how Trump handles Clinton’s Russia card the media will spin it in her favor. Except for media influencing voters who will not vote for Trump anyway —— who gives a rat’s ass about what the media says? Both camps are set in their ways. The important factor for Trump is to cut through Hillary’s smoke and mirrors and lay out a clear choice for undecided voters. Vote for sovereignty, or vote for Putin’s master plan.

Happily, Donald Trump will not lose one vote by defending America’s sovereignty, while Hillary Clinton will lose a great number of Democrats once they understand where she wants to take the country.

Finally, every Republican running for Congress is holding a winning hand, but only if they know how to use it against Democrat opponents who are all Hillary clones in foreign policy.

All I know is that Putin duped Western Europe and has made them pay in spades for years to come by getting involved in Syria and expediting the biggest migration of refugees since WWII to them. Western Europe deserved nothing less than this for going along with U.S. sanctions against Russia for Crimea.
Putin continues to play chess, while U.S. and Western European leaders, whom have lost their way, continue to play checkers.

You do not have to be a foreign policy expert to understand why Russia has been doing its bit to help Hillary Clinton win the election.
There is no doubt that Putin sees Hillary Clinton as Russia’s best bet. Yesterday’s event in Reno clearly show that Muslims also prefer her even though Austyn Daniel Crites has not been identified as a Muslim, nor has he been connected to Islamic fundamentalism. Regardles of his motive the question remains: How far will Democrats go to implement Hillary Clinton’s open-borders policy to appease Muslims? One answer is that open-borders is the primary goal of every Muslim and every United Nations refugee. I can think of no other policy Hillary advocates that benefits Muslims as much as open-borders.

There is something very odd about the Reno incident, and something equally odd about the man at the center of the attention.

The suspect in the Reno incident has been identified as Austyn Daniel Crites, 33 of Reno, Nevada – an admitted supporter of and campaigner for Hillary Clinton. One posting by Crites on his Facebook page refers to Donald Trump as a “fascist and a dictator.” In addition to describing Trump as a fascist, Crites posted that he voted for Hillary Clinton and campaigned for her.​

Trump Threat in Reno – More than Meets the Eye?
By Doug Hagmann
November 6, 2016

Trump Threat in Reno – More than Meets the Eye?

I know of no policy other than open-borders that arouses so much violent passion among Muslims.

The events of Friday and Saturday should be sending chills down the spines of average citizens IF, as U.S. Intelligence is warning, al Qaeda strikes with terrorist attacks in three states tomorrow and ISIS follows through on its threats to slaughters voters going to the polls on Tuesday.​

How far will Dems go to steal Election 2016?
By Judi McLeod
November 6, 2016

How far will Dems go to steal Election 2016?

As far as necessary —— is the answer to Judi’s question.

Forum List

Back