Putin: Does anyone even listen to us?

But what offends you? The fact that the US - a terrorist state? US totalitarian state?
What the United States uses torture?
What the US is killing innocent people?
What the police are killing people in the United States?
The fact that in the US most of the prisoners?
The fact that the US has been at war somewhere?
Unknown number of innocent people who killed your soldiers and drones?
Or the fact that modern propaganda appeared in the United States?
Or the fact that you are constantly afraid of ... the Soviet Union, Iran, Iraq, Russia, China ... you live in this information shit.

What exactly are offends? =))
Hmm, you're not serious.. Maybe you think you are but hysteria and paranoia are not normal.

Make a clear and concise and rational statement and you will get Dante's attention
Dante, which offends you more? The US supporting terrorism in Syria and elsewhere....or Russian President Vladimir Putin calling attention to it in a video posted on USMB.
Dante is not offended by either. That is the point. Your gibberish is all about assumption syou have

But what offends you? The fact that the US - a terrorist state? US totalitarian state?
Or the fact that you are constantly afraid of ... the Soviet Union, Iran, Iraq, Russia, China ... you live in this information shit.

Hmm, you're not serious.. Maybe you think you are but hysteria and paranoia are not normal.

Make a clear and concise and rational statement and you will get Dante's attention
Dante, which offends you more? The US supporting terrorism in Syria and elsewhere....or Russian President Vladimir Putin calling attention to it in a video posted on USMB.
Dante is not offended by either. That is the point. Your gibberish is all about assumption syou have
Tehon is making a mental note that Dante is a nothing more than a douchebag concerned with running up his post count. Good luck

Tehon is making a mental note that Dante is a nothing more than a douchebag concerned with running up his post count. Good luck
Huh? Douchebah says what?

If that is all Dante wanted he would NOT need you. :rofl:

what a loser. to even think you matter is so outlandish as to defy imagination :ack-1:

For all you bed wetters who have forgotten, this is what an adult sounds like.

Putin has our number. He knows that the US creates more problems for itself, than it solves; only to score internal 'brownie points', as he puts it. He's a very patient leader when it comes to US Russophobe rhetoric from both parties.

For all you bed wetters who have forgotten, this is what an adult sounds like.

Putin has our number. He knows that the US creates more problems for itself, than it solves; only to score internal 'brownie points', as he puts it. He's a very patient leader when it comes to US Russophobe rhetoric from both parties.

Thank you for being open minded to look at the video, in the current climate I didn't expect any response.

Yes, Putin has not much choice but to be patient. Watch..... wait...... and see. He must be looking on with quite a bit of amusement, America is losing its shit.

Of course he is an experienced diplomat and he understands that Trump may or may not work to improve relations regardless of what the rhetoric is. He certainly has very recent memories from the Obama administration and he knows that talk is cheap. Whether or not Bolton gets appointed to the State Dept. will be a big tell in my opinion.

Kudos to Oliver Stone and Showtime for bringing the American people this candid interview with Putin.

Last edited:
Kudos to Oliver Stone and Showtime for bringing the American people this candid interview with Putin.

Tehon, thanks for trying to post those great movies, unfortunately videos so far are unavailable, all your links. :(

Let's see, may be those links will work:

Oliver Stone - Putin Interview Part #3 English Subs

The Putin Interviews Part 4
^Part 4 , all about US-Russian relationship

Thank you Stratford. The reaction in the US media to the interviews has been about what you might expect. Shock that an American would sit down and talk to Putin as if he was a human. I imagine the series will go mostly ignored. A shame really.

Tehon, thanks for trying to post those great movies, unfortunately videos so far are unavailable, all your links. :(

Thank you Stratford. The reaction in the US media to the interviews has been about what you might expect. Shock that an American would sit down and talk to Putin as if he was a human. I imagine the series will go mostly ignored. A shame really.

Okay, comrade. I find it hard to take you srsly with one of these in your avatar.

1.jpg

Okay, comrade. I find it hard to take you srsly with one of these in your avatar.

1.jpg

You will look for any excuse to divert your attention. I already know that. You may as well have said nothing.

Besides, it is just a symbol that represents power of the people. I stand against the power structure that dominates our society. What is wrong with that?

1.jpg

You will look for any excuse to divert your attention. I already know that. You may as well have said nothing.

Besides, it is just a symbol that represents power of the people. I stand against the power structure that dominates our society. What is wrong with that?

Where do you stand on "excess labor value", comrade?

Does that symbol mean you are against the lawfully elected president of The United States?

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it. I'm talking American Indians, Latino Americans, Asian Americans, and yes, White Americans, too.

Does that symbol mean you are against the lawfully elected president of The United States?

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it.

Marion, I hate to interrupt you, but what does Tehon's Avatar have to do with Putin, the subject of his thread?

If you read his posts in this thread, you'll find out: all of them are very profound and don't have anything to do with Communism. In fact, I wish all Americans had that realistic understanding of Russia like Tehon has, based on the facts, not Hollywood stories.

The thread is about Putin and US/Russian relationship. So are the Oliver Stones' series Tehon tried to post.

Last edited:

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it.

Marion, I hate to interrupt you, but what does Tehon's Avatar have to do with Putin, the subject of his thread?

If you read his posts in this thread, you'll find out: all of them are very profound and don't have anything to do with Communism. In fact, I wish all Americans had that realistic understanding of Russia like Tehon has.

The thread is about Putin and US/Russian relationship. So is Oliver Stones' series Tehon tried to post.

Break it down for me Barney-style then, please.

Is Putin a hardcore Communist? Probably less so than Tehon.

Does Putin want the best for his country? Yes! Good for him!

Does he consider Americans enemies? I'm sure he doesn't, but I would be wary of the US Fed Gov't, as I'm sure he is.

Are the US and Russia Christian nations? Yes they are.

Sad that Russia is looking more Christian than the US these days.

Then there's all the Putin and his friends run all the major industry over there thing.

1.jpg

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it. I'm talking American Indians, Latino Americans, Asian Americans, and yes, White Americans, too.

I would like to share with you my affinity for Marx's theories and discuss my political philosophy but perhaps Stratford is right. The idea behind this thread was to challenge Americans to view the world from Putin's perspective. So having viewed any of the videos, do you have something to comment on?

1.jpg

I would like to share with you my affinity for Marx's theories and discuss my political philosophy but perhaps Stratford is right. The idea behind this thread was to challenge Americans to view the world from Putin's perspective. So having viewed any of the videos, do you have something to comment on?

Yeah! You should take your ass to Russia and apply for Russian citizenship.

Don't be surprised when you're to the left of them.

So, if you live in USA (or any other country) it's welcome to be ignorant about Russia? That's exactly what Soros and his buddies Globalists are trying to achieve and are throwing tons of money to brainwash the people. And it's sad to see (judging even from this crazy forum): at least half of Americans is successfully brainwashed.

I think, it's great that so many Americans prefer not to stay ignorant about Russia and its President and vise versa: a lot of Russians want to learn more about USA and its President. No need to apply for any citizenship: one should just try to stay with reality, not in the Wonderland with Alice.

Last edited:

So, if you live in USA (or any other country) it's welcome to be ignorant about Russia? That's exactly what Soros and his buddies Globalists want and are throwing tons of money to brainwash the people. And it's sad to see: at least half of Americans is successfully brainwashed.

I think, it's great that so many Americans prefer not to stay ignorant about Russia and its President and vise versa: a lot of Russians want to learn more about USA and its President. No need to apply for the citizenship: just try to stay with reality, not in the Wonderland with Alice.

Dude, anyone like Tehon already lives in Wonderland and doesn't come out to reality.

I live in the real world.

So, if you live in USA (or any other country) it's welcome to be ignorant about Russia? That's exactly what Soros and his buddies Globalists want and are throwing tons of money to brainwash the people. And it's sad to see: at least half of Americans is successfully brainwashed.

I think, it's great that so many Americans prefer not to stay ignorant about Russia and its President and vise versa: a lot of Russians want to learn more about USA and its President. No need to apply for the citizenship: just try to stay with reality, not in the Wonderland with Alice.

Dude, anyone like Tehon already lives in Wonderland and doesn't come out to reality.

I was not talking about you, Marion. I want to say: it's not right to try to send somebody out of country just because he knows quite a bit about some other country. We should welcome that. Ignorant people are a lot easier to manipulate, do we want to help Globalists in their dirty games? I don't think so.

I was not talking about you, Marion. I want to say: it's not right to try to send somebody out of country just because he knows quite a bit about some other country. We should welcome that. Ignorant people are a lot easier to manipulate, do we want to help Globalists in their dirty games? I don't think so.

Putin and Trump are against the globalists. Problem is, there's so many and their lemmings entrenched in the US government.

Forum List

Back