Putin: Does anyone even listen to us?

You will look for any excuse to divert your attention. I already know that. You may as well have said nothing.

Besides, it is just a symbol that represents power of the people. I stand against the power structure that dominates our society. What is wrong with that?

Where do you stand on "excess labor value", comrade?

Does that symbol mean you are against the lawfully elected president of The United States?

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it. I'm talking American Indians, Latino Americans, Asian Americans, and yes, White Americans, too.
I would like to share with you my affinity for Marx's theories and discuss my political philosophy but perhaps Stratford is right. The idea behind this thread was to challenge Americans to view the world from Putin's perspective. So having viewed any of the videos, do you have something to comment on?

Yeah! You should take your ass to Russia and apply for Russian citizenship.

Don't be surprised when you're to the left of them.

So, if you live in USA (or any other country) it's welcome to be ignorant about Russia? That's exactly what Soros and his buddies Globalists want and are throwing tons of money to brainwash the people. And it's sad to see: at least half of Americans is successfully brainwashed.

I think, it's great that so many Americans prefer not to stay ignorant about Russia and its President and vise versa: a lot of Russians want to learn more about USA and its President. No need to apply for the citizenship: just try to stay with reality, not in the Wonderland with Alice.

Dude, anyone like Tehon already lives in Wonderland and doesn't come out to reality.

I live in the real world.
You live in a reality created for you by your corporate dominated government and its corporate controlled media. The real world exists outside of your bubble.

Does that symbol mean you are against the lawfully elected president of The United States?

I already know what the power of the people is in my country. I ain't talking about Communists, either. I'm talking about real Americans. I'm talking 5th generation black people that own 160 acres because they bought their neighbor's land up as they moved out and worked it. I'm talking American Indians, Latino Americans, Asian Americans, and yes, White Americans, too.
I would like to share with you my affinity for Marx's theories and discuss my political philosophy but perhaps Stratford is right. The idea behind this thread was to challenge Americans to view the world from Putin's perspective. So having viewed any of the videos, do you have something to comment on?

So, if you live in USA (or any other country) it's welcome to be ignorant about Russia? That's exactly what Soros and his buddies Globalists want and are throwing tons of money to brainwash the people. And it's sad to see: at least half of Americans is successfully brainwashed.

I think, it's great that so many Americans prefer not to stay ignorant about Russia and its President and vise versa: a lot of Russians want to learn more about USA and its President. No need to apply for the citizenship: just try to stay with reality, not in the Wonderland with Alice.

Dude, anyone like Tehon already lives in Wonderland and doesn't come out to reality.

You live in a reality created for you by your corporate dominated government and its corporate controlled media. The real world exists outside of your bubble.
:cuckoo:

I live in my world, which I make go 'round.

Russians, Americans, we all have our bubbles (or cockroaches in the head, like Russians like to say).

Let's concentrate on the views we share, on what's uniting us rather than on what's dividing us. BTW, that's what Putin is so good at: he is always ready to build a constructive dialogue with anybody who wants it. And in spite of all the sanctions and all that wild anti-Russian propaganda he keeps achieving pretty good results, benefiting his country. Latest:

India and Pakistan put aside their long-running tensions, as they were officially confirmed as members of the increasingly influential Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), during a summit in Kazakhstan capital Astana. SCO now includes half of the all world population.
Then there were 8: Eurasian powerhouse SCO expands after India & Pakistan join

I guess, NATO can go hang itself now.

Last edited:
BTW, that's what Putin is so good at: he is always ready to build a constructive dialogue with anybody who wants it.
Yes he is and it surprised Oliver Stone. Stone even pressed Putin on it in the interview.

NATO should have hung itself a long time ago.

That being said, the SCO is going to have the opposite affect on NATO. The US will likely look to increase its pressure on Russia as a result.

NATO should have hung itself a long time ago.

That being said, the SCO is going to have the opposite affect on NATO. The US will likely look to increase its pressure on Russia as a result.

I think, US Elites are already pressuring Russia as much as they can . But I'm very proud of Russia, it keeps moving on, according to Eastern saying: "Dogs are barking but caravan is moving forward".

Last edited:
Hey, people, watch this, you'll like it.
NBC CUT THIS CLIP OF PUTIN MAKING A MOCKERY OF MEGYN KELLY!

Vladimir Putin to Kelly : You and I, we have a much closer relationship than with Mr Flynn. You and I met up yesterday evening. You and I have worked all day together. We are meeting yet again at this moment. When I came to the event at our company, Russia Today, and sat down at the table, next to me there was a gentleman, and someone else was sitting down on my other side.

I almost did not talk to him. I said hello, we sat next to each other, then I said goodbye and left. This sums up my entire acquaintanceship with Mr Flynn. If Mr Flynn and I had this kind of interaction, while you and I, we have spent an entire day together, and Mr Flynn was fired from his job, you then should be arrested and put in jail.
Interview to NBC (full version, Kremlin site)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back