Putin: Does anyone even listen to us?

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015

Have Americans ever had an ability to rationalize world events and objectively contemplate our place in the world? Or is the power of propaganda and it's reliance on national pride just too great for the average American to overcome?

I imagine most here will see Putin's answer as just his own propaganda. I think he is speaking quite rationally about his country's own position in the world in relation to the West.

More inconvenient realities for Americans to swallow, this time brought to you by the propagandist Charlie Rose.

All eyes on Putin

Charlie Rose: You also have said that the worst thing to happen in the last century was the collapse of the Soviet empire. There are those who look at Ukraine, especially Ukraine and Georgia, and they believe that you do not want to recreate the Soviet empire, but you do want to recreate a sphere of influence, which you think Russia deserves because of the relationship that has existed. Why are you smiling? Why?

President Putin: You're makingme happy, because we're always suspected of some ambitions. And they always try to distort something. I indeed said that I believe that the collapse of the USSR was a huge tragedy of the 20th century. You know why?

Charlie Rose: Why?

President Putin: Because, first of all, in an instant 25 million Russian people found themselves beyond the borders of the Russian state, although they were living within the borders of the Soviet Union. Then, all of a sudden, the USSR collapsed -- just overnight, in fact. And it's turned out that in the former Soviet Republics -- 25 million Russian people were living. They were living in a single country. And all of a sudden, they turned out to be outside the borders of the country. You see this is a huge problem. First of all, there were everyday problems, the separation of families, social problems, economic problems. You can't list them all. Do you think it's normal that 25 million Russian people were abroad all of a sudden? Russia was the biggest divided nation in the world. It's not a problem? Well, maybe not for you. But it's a problem for me.

More inconvenient realities for Americans to swallow, this time brought to you by the propagandist Charlie Rose.

All eyes on Putin

Charlie Rose: You also have said that the worst thing to happen in the last century was the collapse of the Soviet empire. There are those who look at Ukraine, especially Ukraine and Georgia, and they believe that you do not want to recreate the Soviet empire, but you do want to recreate a sphere of influence, which you think Russia deserves because of the relationship that has existed. Why are you smiling? Why?

President Putin: You're makingme happy, because we're always suspected of some ambitions. And they always try to distort something. I indeed said that I believe that the collapse of the USSR was a huge tragedy of the 20th century. You know why?

President Putin: Because, first of all, in an instant 25 million Russian people found themselves beyond the borders of the Russian state, although they were living within the borders of the Soviet Union. Then, all of a sudden, the USSR collapsed -- just overnight, in fact. And it's turned out that in the former Soviet Republics -- 25 million Russian people were living. They were living in a single country. And all of a sudden, they turned out to be outside the borders of the country. You see this is a huge problem. First of all, there were everyday problems, the separation of families, social problems, economic problems. You can't list them all. Do you think it's normal that 25 million Russian people were abroad all of a sudden? Russia was the biggest divided nation in the world. It's not a problem? Well, maybe not for you. But it's a problem for me.

what point do you imagine you made------propagandaist pig tehon??

All eyes on Putin

Why is this propaganda? When the USSR fell and gave up eastern Europe it did in fact leave millions of Russians out of Russian control. People were under USSR protection and control one day and not the next day. Maybe Russia should have helped them return to Russia, but they didn't.

All eyes on Putin

We are subjected to ceaseless propaganda. It interferes with people's ability to rationalize events. My link to the Charlie Rose interview was an example of such propaganda and Putin's responses to it. Perhaps there are those, such as yourself, that just don't have the intellect to see thru the propaganda or that don't want to because it serves your own Zionist agenda.

All eyes on Putin

Why is this propaganda? When the USSR fell and gave up eastern Europe it did in fact leave millions of Russians out of Russian control. People were under USSR protection and control one day and not the next day. Maybe Russia should have helped them return to Russia, but they didn't.
Exactly, Putin's response was based in reality while Rose's question was just a rehash of old propaganda. So blatantly obvious was the propaganda that Putin had a chuckle, yet large numbers of Americans buy into it. I want to understand why.

All eyes on Putin

We are subjected to ceaseless propaganda. It interferes with people's ability to rationalize events. My link to the Charlie Rose interview was an example of such propaganda and Putin's responses to it. Perhaps there are those, such as yourself, that just don't have the intellect to see thru the propaganda or that don't want to because it serves your own Zionist agenda.

right----the WHOLE world is mesmerized by ZIONIST PROPAGANDA for the past
3000 years. I know that "fact" I have been in mosques and listened to the
Kusbarah jumaat feces fling

All eyes on Putin

Exactly, Putin's response was based in reality while Rose's question was just a rehash of old propaganda. So blatantly obvious was the propaganda that Putin had a chuckle, yet large numbers of Americans buy into it. I want to understand why.

oh gee-----putin giggled

All eyes on Putin

Charlie Rose is a drunk. I do think Putin liked him, tho', as he asked Rose to stay for tea, then brought in appetizers, then asked him to stay for dinner (according to Rose on the full PBS replay of the interview which was 90 minutes long. 60 minutes only showed 1/3rd of the interview)

Have Americans ever had an ability to rationalize world events and objectively contemplate our place in the world? Or is the power of propaganda and it's reliance on national pride just too great for the average American to overcome?

I imagine most here will see Putin's answer as just his own propaganda. I think he is speaking quite rationally about his country's own position in the world in relation to the West.

A nation's people have always convinced themselves their leadership are the good guys, and whoever they say is the bad guys are bad. No one wants to consider their home nation is actually the bad guys in the equation.

A nation's people have always convinced themselves their leadership are the good guys, and whoever they say is the bad guys are bad. No one wants to consider their home nation is actually the bad guys in the equation.

Like the Germans under the Nazi regime.

Vladimir Putin excerpt from video above:
"So Mr. McCain, as is known, was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. They put him not into a prison, but a hole in the ground. That is where he spent many years. And as any man would have, that is where he left his mind."

"So Mr. McCain, as is known, was a prisoner of war in Vietnam. They put him not into a prison, but a hole in the ground. That is where he spent many years. And as any man would have, that is where he left his mind."

Putin said nothing other than standard Nazi-Baathist-islamo shit----certainly nothing
that the dogs of mecca of the Baathist hue have not already claimed. Do you
actually believe you are presenting something "new"?-------the elegant sophistry
which the islamo Nazi pigs use to tie EVERYTHING evil in the world to the Zionist
controlled CIA is almost 70 years old (ie since the CIA was formed----before that
it was, simply, the "world Zionist conspiracy") was perfected by your other
'god' josef Goebbels I read quite a bit of your filth as a child----long long ago

Putin said nothing other than standard Nazi-Baathist-islamo shit----certainly nothing
actually believe you are presenting something "new"?-------the elegant sophistry
which the islamo Nazi pigs use to tie EVERYTHING evil in the world to the Zionist
controlled CIA is almost 70 years old (ie since the CIA was formed----before that
'god' josef Goebbels I read quite a bit of your filth as a child----long long ago

I made no claims about the video, I simply post it in hopes that my fellow Americans will contemplate the mans words with an open mind. Of course I fully realize that there are those such as yourself who will be completely unwilling/unable to do that. That's ok too, you are not obliged to comment.

The media paints a picture for Americans that Putin is the enemy, that he is a monster of sorts. Comparing the two videos above I can get a sense of who the real monster is.

I made no claims about the video, I simply post it in hopes that my fellow Americans will contemplate the mans words with an open mind. Of course I fully realize that there are those such as yourself who will be completely unwilling/unable to do that. That's ok too, you are not obliged to comment.

The media paints a picture for Americans that Putin is the enemy, that he is a monster of sorts. Comparing the two videos above I can get a sense of who the real monster is.

I am familiar with islamo Nazi sophistry-------from reading your stuff
more than 5 decades ago ------and later on interacting with lots of
muslims reared on it. Putin simply reiterated the same crap------
it existed before Goebbels was born but he virtually perfected it-----
the US did not create ISIS--------Isis was created by muhummad 1400
years ago and I heard from muslims educated in muslim countries
about the INEVITABLE future of world wide caliphatism It is very
sad that the people in the white house over the past 50 years did not
get the education that I got------right here in the USA----just reading
your propaganda and knowing lots of muslims thru my work. Anyone
interested in the fairytale of the GLORIOUS CALIPHATE-----find a
Pakistani and get him to talk about the MOGHUL EMPIRE-----or --even
a muslim from India

In the past 25 years, the threshold for the use of force has gone down noticeably. The anti-war immunity we have acquired after two world wars, which we had on a subconscious, psychological level, has become weaker. The very perception of war has changed: for TV viewers it was becoming and has now become an entertaining media picture, as if nobody dies in combat, as if people do not suffer and cities and entire states are not destroyed.

Unfortunately, military terminology is becoming part of everyday life. Thus, trade and sanctions wars have become today’s global economic reality – this has become a set phrase used by the media. The sanctions, meanwhile, are often used also as an instrument of unfair competition to put pressure on or completely ‘throw’ competition out of the market. As an example, I could take the outright epidemic of fines imposed on companies, including European ones, by the United States. Flimsy pretexts are being used, and all those who dare violate the unilateral American sanctions are severely punished.

You know, this may not be Russia’s business, but this is a discussion club, therefore I will ask: Is that the way one treats allies? No, this is how one treats vassals who dare act as they wish – they are punished for misbehaving.

Last year a fine was imposed on a French bank to a total of almost $9 billion – $8.9 billion, I believe. Toyota paid $1.2 billion, while the German Commerzbank signed an agreement to pay $1.7 billion into the American budget, and so forth.

We also see the development of the process to create non-transparent economic blocs, which is done following practically all the rules of conspiracy. The goal is obvious – to reformat the world economy in a way that would make it possible to extract a greater profit from domination and the spread of economic, trade and technological regulation standards.

The creation of economic blocs by imposing their terms on the strongest players would clearly not make the world safer, but would only create time bombs, conditions for future conflicts.

If you want to know who created ISIS----do not ask PUTIN------read the koran and learn a bit
about islam and its disgusting history--------ISIS is islam. Anyone who denied the INEVITABLE---
development of an ISIS -----as the "ARAB SPRING" developed a few years ago------(as I did)
is either completely ignorant of islam -------or a filthy liar (lots of filthy liars amongst the supporters
of shariah shit

Forum List

Back