"Purpose of male circumcision is..." - Maimonides

You must be Black. White people aren't as stupid. Duhhhh . . . we never discussed anything about after sex Moron. We were discussing sexual arousal. The more you post, the more ignorant you appear.

White people aren't as stupid???

More foul and smelly dick cheese oozing from your uncircumcised brain........can't you smell that smell?

Apparently your funky uncircumcised penis was the least of your problems in life.....,

I guess when you've lost every point, you have too fall back upon your innate stupidity. You've tried everything even to attempting to change the subject. Let's sum it up:

You've been proven a disease carrier by the medical community. It's a fact that you are causing insurance companies to increase all our insurance premiums by 500 Million dollars a year, and now even the ladies have stated that they prefer a circumcised man. You've lost on all fronts so go stupid - it's worked for you thus far.

I hate to break the news to you sparkie but I doubt there is any lady on the planet who would give a shit whether you are circumcised or not given your autobiography about heavy cheezing, burning rashes, and inteligent white people such as yourself whose underwear is a bio-hazard.

You don't know women to well. The disappointed look on their face when they find their boyfriend has a hoodie tells the whole story.

The first time I examined an uncircumcised male------
I had to restrain myself from laughing

Forum List

Back