"Purpose of male circumcision is..." - Maimonides

"Judaism, however, is not entirely free of its heritage of repressive sexuality as is evident in Moses Maimonides' The Guide of the Perplexed; and the Code of Jewish Law (Chapter 150: Laws of Chastity; Chapter 151: the Sin of Discharging Semen in Vain). A brief quote from Maimonides is illustrative:

Similarly one of the intentions of the Law is purity and sanctification; I mean by this renouncing and avoiding sexual intercourse and causing it to be as infrequent as possible, as I shall make clear (III:8);

and

Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quite a state as possible.... The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision (III:49)."

Rabbi Nathan A. Barack and James W. Prescott Ph.D. Letter Exchange
Hate to tell you this but my husband is circumcised and it has neither weakened or diminished anything. On the other hand his BFF, a Navy Vet who had a girl in every port was uncircumcised, had recurring infections and at the tender age of 22 had the foreskin of his little sailor snipped to solve the problem. Trust me when I say it's better to have this done as a baby.

They're going to come after you on this one. You have burst their bubble and bruised their egos. They will no proceed to tell you that as a woman you don't really know what is best for you or what you should prefer. Their vanity has been hurt. They have enjoyed their premature ejaculations even though their sexual partners were left hanging.
Don't know how what you just said applies to anything I said.

You must be Black. White people aren't as stupid. Duhhhh . . . we never discussed anything about after sex Moron. We were discussing sexual arousal. The more you post, the more ignorant you appear.

White people aren't as stupid???

More foul and smelly dick cheese oozing from your uncircumcised brain........can't you smell that smell?

Apparently your funky uncircumcised penis was the least of your problems in life.....,

Last edited:
You must be Black. White people aren't as stupid. Duhhhh . . . we never discussed anything about after sex Moron. We were discussing sexual arousal. The more you post, the more ignorant you appear.

More foul and smelly dick cheese oozing from your uncircumcised brain........can't you smell that smell?

Apparently your funky uncircumcised penis was the least of your problems in life.....,

I guess when you've lost every point, you have too fall back upon your innate stupidity. You've tried everything even to attempting to change the subject. Let's sum it up:

You've been proven a disease carrier by the medical community. It's a fact that you are causing insurance companies to increase all our insurance premiums by 500 Million dollars a year, and now even the ladies have stated that they prefer a circumcised man. You've lost on all fronts so go stupid - it's worked for you thus far.

I guess when you've lost every point, you have too fall back upon your innate stupidity. You've tried everything even to attempting to change the subject. Let's sum it up:

You've been proven a disease carrier by the medical community. It's a fact that you are causing insurance companies to increase all our insurance premiums by 500 Million dollars a year, and now even the ladies have stated that they prefer a circumcised man. You've lost on all fronts so go stupid - it's worked for you thus far.

I hate to break the news to you sparkie but I doubt there is any lady on the planet who would give a shit whether you are circumcised or not given your autobiography about heavy cheezing, burning rashes, and inteligent white people such as yourself whose underwear is a bio-hazard.

I hate to break the news to you sparkie but I doubt there is any lady on the planet who would give a shit whether you are circumcised or not given your autobiography about heavy cheezing, burning rashes, and inteligent white people such as yourself whose underwear is a bio-hazard.

Been married to my bride for fifty years now. You'd best hurry and get ready for your protests and looting tonight.

Been married to my bride for fifty years now. You'd best hurry and get ready for your protests and looting tonight.

Bullshit. You are a twenty something who never graduated from high school. Either that or you are an old schmuck who never graduated from high school and never matured. If you had a bride for fifty years I'd wager she suffered from headaches almost daily....especially after she got a whiff of your funky undies.

As a circumcized man I gotta say if the point was to weaken my member or diminish my sexual desire, thank god for that. If it were stronger I'd be in trouble. Or you know, everyone else would be in trouble. :)

A knotty pine board seems an appropriate Christmas gift for Delta....

the foreskin has no function at all in humans who do not climb trees in the nude

the foreskin has no function at all in humans who do not climb trees in the nude
The clitoris has no function at all in human beings. Just impregnate the bitches, that will do the job for reproduction. Where did nature state this should be fun for them?

You don't know women to well. The disappointed look on their face when they find their boyfriend has a hoodie tells the whole story.

The clitoris has no function at all in human beings. Just impregnate the bitches, that will do the job for reproduction. Where did nature state this should be fun for them?

OMG, I don't ever want to see another one of your posts.

Oh, wait, I don't have to.

--click--

"Judaism, however, is not entirely free of its heritage of repressive sexuality as is evident in Moses Maimonides' The Guide of the Perplexed; and the Code of Jewish Law (Chapter 150: Laws of Chastity; Chapter 151: the Sin of Discharging Semen in Vain). A brief quote from Maimonides is illustrative:

Similarly one of the intentions of the Law is purity and sanctification; I mean by this renouncing and avoiding sexual intercourse and causing it to be as infrequent as possible, as I shall make clear (III:8);

and

Similarly with regard to circumcision, one of the reasons for it is, in my opinion, the wish to bring about a decrease in sexual intercourse and a weakening of the organ in question, so that this activity be diminished and the organ be in as quite a state as possible.... The bodily pain caused to that member is the real purpose of circumcision (III:49)."

Rabbi Nathan A. Barack and James W. Prescott Ph.D. Letter Exchange
Hate to tell you this but my husband is circumcised and it has neither weakened or diminished anything. On the other hand his BFF, a Navy Vet who had a girl in every port was uncircumcised, had recurring infections and at the tender age of 22 had the foreskin of his little sailor snipped to solve the problem. Trust me when I say it's better to have this done as a baby.

Agreed. For many people, it all depends on whether or not their father was circumcised. I'm circumcised and so are my 3 sons. I don't have to worry about problems associated with uncircumcision and neither will my boys. If only all of life's problems were so easily circumvented.

If you're a nomad living in the desert, without much water available, sand in the foreskin makes for a very cranky man.

Consequently, uncircumcised American and British soldiers fighting in the North African theater during WWII had complications.

Today, we understand bacteriology. Unless you are a science denier, you'll admit that having a warm, moist pocket on the end of your member harbors more disease than if you were circumcised. The science is clear, uncircumcised dicks harbor more venereal disease.
WHO Male circumcision for HIV prevention

If you're a nomad living in the desert, without much water available, sand in the foreskin makes for a very cranky man.

Consequently, uncircumcised American and British soldiers fighting in the North African theater during WWII had complications.

Today, we understand bacteriology. Unless you are a science denier, you'll admit that having a warm, moist pocket on the end of your member harbors more disease than if you were circumcised. The science is clear, uncircumcised dicks harbor more venereal disease.
WHO Male circumcision for HIV prevention

And they look better too. Buds are not appreciated until they blossom into flowers.

9631d82d8baa43d57c6391cf99d8a7169f2356b950dc33ee0bf4d8d17b841b34.jpg

It's like Elaine said on Seinfeld about uncircumcised dicks, "It has no face, no personality, it's like a Martian".

Episode-The Bris

I'll tell you a story. My child was a home birth. I did a work trade with 3 midwives. For that, we got 8 months of birthing education.

My wife had woken me up at 7 am, telling me that the shit was about to go down. I timed the contractions, and by noon informed the midwives that the birth was imminent. They thought I was a stupid man, and didn't know what I was talking about, since their previous jobs were 20+ hour affairs.

I had filled up the Rubbermaid cattle trough ( unused for cattle) repurposed for the home birthing community directly from our hot water heater, plugged in the aquarium heater to keep the water warm, and caught every puke from my wife in a stainless steel salad bowl. She labored in there, and then moved to a birthing stool in the living room.

Long story short, the midwives showed up for the last 20 minutes. I delivered my child in the living room. She happened to be a girl, so we didn't have to make a decision about circumcision. I would have argued for circumcision, but wouldn't have gone to the mat over the issue. I honestly don't know how my wife ( now ex-wife) would have weighed in on the issue.

Bottom line; every man loves his own dick. You can't win this type of argument against an uncircumcised man, even if his dick looks like an alien and he has to wipe out the shmeg every day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back