"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Knowing what you know today, what do you believe will be the outcome of the trial.

THIS IS NOT A ZIMMERMAN TRIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.

Please only discussions pertaining to the poll in this thread.

Last edited:
Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

^ utter imbecility and muddly can't even follow simple directions.

Muddly.dullwit fails again.

OK anyone that open carries a loaded gun is out to murder someone OK folks! Ya got that! :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: WUN
If Z did what his supporters say, he should be acquitted. If he did what his detractors say, he should be convicted. The issue is simple but the case isn't.

The case not more or less tragic than any other murder. It has become politicized, which makes the proceedings worse. One must suspect that to a greater or lesser degree a lot of posters will let their politics define their opinion. On balance it doesn't sound good for the defence, but anything can happen in an American, southern, inter racial, politicized shooting case. I wonder why we never hear of black neighborhood watches shooting white guys out for a stroll?

Knowing what you know today, what do you believe will be the outcome of the trial.

THIS IS NOT A ZIMMERMAN TRIAL DISCUSSION THREAD.

Please only discussions pertaining to the poll in this thread.

Kind of hard to answer. My opinion hasn't changed as I strongly believe that Zimmerman's actions that night led to a boys death. The facts on that are indisputable.

I voted 'Guilty', however, I wouldn't be surprised if he was let go.

He should be found not guilty. But I know enough about juries to know that anything could happen.

i do not know all the evidence

but from what i see

there is reasonable doubt

as to his guilt

Forum List

Back