"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What time do the riots begin?

Will it be another OWS type show in many cities?

Or will the riots be limited to Trayvon's community for this one?

Is there an admission fee?

Are hoodies required?

Is it "bring your own Skittles?"

Why don't you tell us the answers?

Are hoodies required?

I'm not on the liberal dumbass mailing list.

Why don't YOU share the information, TderpM?

You assume too much. Especially that Z is not guilty.,

Are you delusional?

Zero chance of conviction. The prosecution defeated themselves - before the defense has even put on a case.

The moment John Good testified - it was over. Even if there were 6 racists like you on the jury, the judge would be required to set aside a guilty verdict. The facts of the case refute a conviction. The prosecution should move for dismissal.

Are hoodies required?

I'm not on the liberal dumbass mailing list.

Why don't YOU share the information, TderpM?

You put up the stupid list, stupid.

The onus is n you.

Excellent questions. Zimmerman is not to be believed. I don't take at face value anything, not one word, he says or has said. Why people assume the only version of events are his is beyond comprehension. His 'story' is just that. His story.

Yeah....................and another hole in his story is he said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..............there AREN'T any bushes in the area where Zimmerman caught up with him.

The thing I found most repugnant about his testimony thus far? He said that Trayvon's death was "God's plan".

Asked if he regretted getting out of the car that night or owning a gun, Zimmerman said no. Asked if he would do anything differently, Zimmerman said no a third time, and added that Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan.”

Later, as the interview ended and the host asked if Zimmerman had a message for Trayvon’s parents or the general public, Zimmerman said that before responding he wanted to change his answer to the earlier question. He explained that he thought Hannity had asked if he was sorry he didn’t get a lawyer at first, wished he hadn’t spoken to the police so much or taken voice stress tests.

“I do wish there was something, anything I could have done that wouldn’t have put me in the position where I had to take his life,” Zimmerman said. “I want to tell everyone, my wife, my family, my parents, grandmother, the Martins, the city of Sanford and America: I’m sorry that this happened. I’m truly sorry.”

In a statement after the show, Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father, said: “We must worship a different God, because there’s no way my God would have wanted George Zimmerman to kill my son.”

Martin’s speechless attorney, Benjamin Crump, uttered just two words: “just ... unbelievable

Read more here: Zimmerman: Trayvon’s death was “God’s plan” - Trayvon Martin - MiamiHerald.com
Another great post. The self-righteous pig.

Anything he could have done where he wouldn't be in a position to take Trayvon's life???

Fucking hell! Everything he did put him in a position to take Trayvon's life. He created the whole situation that caused Trayvon's death! Unbelieveable!

and you are not self-righteous? :cuckoo:

Yeah....................and another hole in his story is he said that Trayvon jumped him from behind some bushes.

Only trouble is..............there AREN'T any bushes in the area where Zimmerman caught up with him.

The thing I found most repugnant about his testimony thus far? He said that Trayvon's death was "God's plan".

Anything he could have done where he wouldn't be in a position to take Trayvon's life???

Fucking hell! Everything he did put him in a position to take Trayvon's life. He created the whole situation that caused Trayvon's death! Unbelieveable!

I haven't murdered an unarmed, innocent individual and then turned around and said it was God's will.

You are comparing me to a murderer who thinks he had a right to kill an unarmed, innocent civilian who was minding his own business? You are :cuckoo:

I haven't murdered an unarmed, innocent individual and then turned around and said it was God's will.

You are comparing me to a murderer who thinks he had a right to kill an unarmed, innocent civilian who was minding his own business? You are :cuckoo:

He told Hannity that he would not change a thing and was not sorry for what happened,

Catholic righteousness?

Forum List

Back