Public Schools & Teachers WTF

April 19, 2017
Go to Bad Schools, Go to Prison: The Teacher Union's Dirty Little Secret
By R. Claire Friend

A study released by the Annie E. Casey Foundation found that there is a six- to eight-fold increase in the high school dropout rate among students who fail to achieve proficiency by the third grade. Recent large studies have compared dropout rates and incarceration.

Robert Balfanz at Johns Hopkins University found that 80-90% of students who do not achieve literacy in the third grade fail to graduate high school on time and face a fourfold risk of jail or prison.

Another study by Dr. Andrew Sum at Northeastern University reported by the New York Times noted a 63% higher rate of incarceration among school dropouts. One in 10 young male high school dropouts is in jail or a juvenile detention facility compared to 1 in 35 young males high school graduates.

It is imperative that every avenue to improve the public education be pursued, from overhauling existing union policies regarding training and tenure of teachers to promoting vouchers, charter schools, Education Saving Accounts, home schooling and online courses as well as developing innovative new teaching strategies.

Read more: Articles: Go to Bad Schools, Go to Prison: The Teacher Union's Dirty Little Secret

Newsflash: Good students graduate and get jobs. Morons drop out and usually go to jail!

Nothing to see here. This just repeats something that everyone has known forever.

PS: There are very few bad schools. They are just lots and lots of buildings filled with bad students.

I had 18 students fail this year. About 15 missed a couple of months of school.

Nothing to see here. This just repeats something that everyone has known forever.
Now you know what everybody wants to change, with an attitude as yours that's why it's hard to do. Maybe we need to get rid of teachers like you...
:smartass:

So why can't you tell me why I am wrong? Are you so ignorant of the school systems that you cannot even put your finger on how you can disprove my points? Your statements are pure bullshit!

The teacher's unions have no control on whether kids even bother to show up for class, pay attention, do their assignments and actually learn something.

If I have such an attitude, why do you blame the union? I am not a union member and have not been for almost 10 years. They have no input on my teaching anyway.

Why can't you see that your scapegoat is the unions, but they are not responsible for anything you find wrong with schools?

You are simply another education critic who obviously failed at learning anything about the process of education, despite the fact that you probably have some diplomas. All you do is repeat the lies that many conservatives have heard over the years and internalize them as fact, when nothing could be further from the truth!

Since you education apparently did not take, it is a miracle that you haven't been locked up yet!

unions are for teachers not students so should be illegal. They are at the heart of our educational problem.

April 19, 2017
By R. Claire Friend

A study released by the Annie E. Casey Foundation found that there is a six- to eight-fold increase in the high school dropout rate among students who fail to achieve proficiency by the third grade. Recent large studies have compared dropout rates and incarceration.

Robert Balfanz at Johns Hopkins University found that 80-90% of students who do not achieve literacy in the third grade fail to graduate high school on time and face a fourfold risk of jail or prison.

Another study by Dr. Andrew Sum at Northeastern University reported by the New York Times noted a 63% higher rate of incarceration among school dropouts. One in 10 young male high school dropouts is in jail or a juvenile detention facility compared to 1 in 35 young males high school graduates.

It is imperative that every avenue to improve the public education be pursued, from overhauling existing union policies regarding training and tenure of teachers to promoting vouchers, charter schools, Education Saving Accounts, home schooling and online courses as well as developing innovative new teaching strategies.

Read more: Articles: Go to Bad Schools, Go to Prison: The Teacher Union's Dirty Little Secret

Newsflash: Good students graduate and get jobs. Morons drop out and usually go to jail!

PS: There are very few bad schools. They are just lots and lots of buildings filled with bad students.

Now you know what everybody wants to change, with an attitude as yours that's why it's hard to do. Maybe we need to get rid of teachers like you...

So why can't you tell me why I am wrong? Are you so ignorant of the school systems that you cannot even put your finger on how you can disprove my points? Your statements are pure bullshit!

The teacher's unions have no control on whether kids even bother to show up for class, pay attention, do their assignments and actually learn something.

If I have such an attitude, why do you blame the union? I am not a union member and have not been for almost 10 years. They have no input on my teaching anyway.

Why can't you see that your scapegoat is the unions, but they are not responsible for anything you find wrong with schools?

You are simply another education critic who obviously failed at learning anything about the process of education, despite the fact that you probably have some diplomas. All you do is repeat the lies that many conservatives have heard over the years and internalize them as fact, when nothing could be further from the truth!

Since your education apparently did not take, it is a miracle that you haven't been locked up yet!
I don't like to label children as "bad Students.'" There are students who are disadvantaged and need great teachers who look for ways to get across to the students more than others. Some times they need more repetitions and time to build that foundation, but once the foundation is created, they can be very successful. Sure, there are terrible homes that are unsuccessful and the their children are not the priority in those families. But just because there are needs not being met there, we can have a a more lilimited curriculum for them, eliminating the social engineering aspects of our education tiday.

The best teachers sould be the highest paid teachers, and not afraid of keeping students back due to grades, nor should they be teaching in any school. They should be teaching where the disadvantaged students are and their students growth evaluated each year.

Unions do not care about the disadvantaged. but they care about the pay scale of all teachers. We need representation that affects the students in positive ways as well represents those teachers that realize the importance of efficacy in every classroom.

Some students will learn regardless of the lack of efficacy of the teacher where students are motivated by the home and have above average intelligence.

April 19, 2017
By R. Claire Friend

Since you education apparently did not take, it is a miracle that you haven't been locked up yet!

unions are for teachers not students so should be illegal. They are at the heart of our educational problem.
Rather than Unions who contribute excessively to political parties, we need a Non Political Association that are seeking the best practices for all chldren and teachers, not just some.

The best teachers sould [sic] be the highest paid teachers, and not afraid of keeping students back due to grades, nor should they be teaching in any school [sic]. They should be teaching where the disadvantaged students are [sic] and their students [sic] growth evaluated each year.....

Pay is a complicated matter, but the teachers who can handle the toughest schools generally gravitate there. Students are, of course, evaluated more often than just annually.

April 19, 2017
By R. Claire Friend

Rather than Unions who contribute excessively to political parties, we need a Non Political Association that are seeking the best practices for all chldren and teachers, not just some.

That defeats the purpose of a union. What you are describing already exists. It is called the PTA or PTO depending where you are.

That defeats the purpose of a union.

the purpose of a union is more pay, less work, lower quality, better working conditions. Is it any wonder our union controlled schools turn out about the dumbest kids in the world?

If that were true (which it is not true for teacher's unions) they have failed miserably.

It is long hours, horrible pay, better quality always being required, and worse working conditions.

You last statement is a bald-faced lie, and you know it.

PTA President Performed Erotic Drag Routine for Public School Kids
Sometimes there are just no words.

News

Trey Sanchez

“People were horrified,” Raquel Morales, who was with her fifth-grade son, said. “It looked like a nightclub performance. I’ve been asking for an apology from the district for the last week, and they’ve been ignoring it.”

All that she’s been told is that ”the performance was about LGBT awareness.”

Morales’s son said, “I saw her doing things like sticking her legs out and shaking her bottom and it felt weird. I don’t know why they would do that for an elementary school.”

PTA President Performed Erotic Drag Routine for Public School Kids

THE BRUTAL BATTLE AGAINST MEDICAL KIDNAPPERS
How powerful medical care providers are imprisoning and torturing sick kids.
June 28, 2017

Michelle Malkin

boston.jpg

BOSTON — On the day Boston Children's Hospital celebrated being named "the number one pediatric hospital in the nation" by U.S. News & World Report, I was interviewing Dana Gottesfeld in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts. Dana is the young wife of Martin "Marty G" Gottesfeld, an imprisoned technology engineer/activist who used his skills to fight against medical child abuse committed at Boston's Children's Hospital.

"That is so Boston," Dana observed Tuesday in response to the new ranking — which is already splashed in multiple gold medallions across the hospital's website.

It's all about power, prestige and pull in the top echelons of the Bay State's medical community, many New Englanders have informed me. BCH's teaching affiliate is Harvard Medical School. The ties between and among influential and wealthy alumni in the realms of health care, politics and the courts are innumerable.

It's a network that's "practically untouchable," Dana explained.

And like the third rail, those who dare challenge these renowned institutions risk great danger to their freedom and their lives.

Marty's message from prison in Massachusetts: "Human rights abuses aren't just happening in North Korea. They're here."

Justina's message from her wheelchair in Connecticut: She hopes her torturers "get what they deserve."

Is anyone in Washington listening?

The Brutal Battle Against Medical Kidnappers

June 28, 2017

Michelle Malkin

boston.jpg

BOSTON — On the day Boston Children's Hospital celebrated being named "the number one pediatric hospital in the nation" by U.S. News & World Report, I was interviewing Dana Gottesfeld in nearby Somerville, Massachusetts. Dana is the young wife of Martin "Marty G" Gottesfeld, an imprisoned technology engineer/activist who used his skills to fight against medical child abuse committed at Boston's Children's Hospital.

"That is so Boston," Dana observed Tuesday in response to the new ranking — which is already splashed in multiple gold medallions across the hospital's website.

It's all about power, prestige and pull in the top echelons of the Bay State's medical community, many New Englanders have informed me. BCH's teaching affiliate is Harvard Medical School. The ties between and among influential and wealthy alumni in the realms of health care, politics and the courts are innumerable.

And like the third rail, those who dare challenge these renowned institutions risk great danger to their freedom and their lives.

Marty's message from prison in Massachusetts: "Human rights abuses aren't just happening in North Korea. They're here."

Justina's message from her wheelchair in Connecticut: She hopes her torturers "get what they deserve."

Why is this in this thread?

June 28, 2017

Michelle Malkin

boston.jpg

Why is this in this thread?
I would have had a better place to put it, but you weren't here at the time...

TEACHER BUSTED FORTHREATENING COPS AT BLACK LIVES MATTER PROTEST
August 27, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
sheerinii.jpg

If you can actually stomach the video, Ed Sheerin, an aging white leftist, is violently screaming insults at a line of police officers. And he's not alone. Some of the Black Lives Matter racist and younger leftist punks taunt the officers as cowards who are afraid of them.

The climax comes when he tells the police to come to his house. Spoiler alert. They do. And Ed isn't nearly as tough as he thinks.

Teacher Busted for Threatening Cops at Black Lives Matter Protest

you mean American soviet union schools turn out about the smartest kids in the civilized world?? Is that what you mean???????

Name a system on this planet that beats the public system. Name one country with your way of doing this! You can't as you have nothing. Fucking piece of shit loser.

you mean American soviet union schools turn out about the smartest kids in the civilized world?? Is that what you mean???????

Name a system on this planet that beats the public system. Name one country with your way of doing this! You can't as you have nothing. Fucking piece of shit loser.

since our libcommie union system turns out about the dumbest kids in the civilized world need to change it if we care for our kids.

High School Forced to Delete Patriotic Pic of Soldiers Resting After Hurricane Rescue
The world has gone crazy.

News

Trey Sanchez

screen_shot_2017-09-01_at_5.01.00_pm.jpg

Because the world is completely upside down, a Texas high school was forced to delete a picture it posted on social media praising the hard work of the National Guard for its rescue efforts for victims of Hurricane Harvey.

The picture of servicemen and women lining the empty school hallway taking a much-deserved rest was posted by the Katy High School football team’s Twitter account. It was widely shared across all social media platforms as well as throughout the mainstream media. The picture was captioned: “These are the real heroes.”

Not many details were given why the picture was so offensive to some other than the complaints centered on them sleeping on the floor, but the @Katyfootball account gave a multi-tweet explanation that they had more pressing matters to deal with than a bunch of trolls:

High School Forced to Delete Patriotic Pic of Soldiers Resting After Hurricane Rescue

Forum List

Back