Prove to me that race exists.

What is it?

6a00d83451af9f69e201901cc426e8970b-500wi

I have already addressed this concept earlier in the thread.

Quick question, why do you have Obama as someone you're quoting in your sig, and Rachael Maddow, when all they ever do is talk about Race?

Are you claiming that neither Obama nor Maddow believe in the existence of Race?

If they do believe in the existence of Race, why would you quote them?

Liberalmedia: Aren't you an arrogant little cuss? Prove to me race doesn't exist. DNA, and evolution aside. Do you also want proof the world ISN'T round? Or that probability doesn't mean a coin will land 50/50 heads and tails? This is called...science.What is it you are really asking for here, sister?

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article?

[MENTION=49168]LiberalMedia[/MENTION]

How can an article be racist if Race doesn't exist?

Correct.

How then, in the absence of race, do you deem a posted article as racist? If there is no race, how can something be racist or racism exist?

The same way that there can be Christard and Koranimal fundamentalists without there actually being a "god" in existence. I know it's not real, anyone with a fully-functioning brain knows it's not real, but to these bigots, it IS real. Just like Christ-stains can harass strong, independent womyn going about their daily business at the grocery store, their workplace, or an abortion clinic, all without Jesus actually having ever lived, so too can racists demonstrate their racism without race actually existing.

You've already been blown out of the water by several posters.
Time to start another idiotic thread as this one's over and done.

All kind of insults (Consertards* included) are to show superiority above other which is different from you, we humans are shaped by many aspects that affect our mind and result in behavior, and also physically that result in appearance, Black men are definitely physically strong and mostly likely share the same mentality due to the major aspects they share,American Feminine Women is also an aspect which is being share among Womyn that prefer to be called that way since they share the same mentality although not all womyn(women) prefer it.
The name of that aspect is called 'Race'

Correct.

The same way that there can be Christard and Koranimal fundamentalists without there actually being a "god" in existence. I know it's not real, anyone with a fully-functioning brain knows it's not real, but to these bigots, it IS real. Just like Christ-stains can harass strong, independent womyn going about their daily business at the grocery store, their workplace, or an abortion clinic, all without Jesus actually having ever lived, so too can racists demonstrate their racism without race actually existing.

You've already been blown out of the water by several posters.
Time to start another idiotic thread as this one's over and done.

Prove it by pointing them out via quote and explaining why you think they have proven the existence of race.

Quick question, why do you have Obama as someone you're quoting in your sig, and Rachael Maddow, when all they ever do is talk about Race?

Since talking about race "all they ever do," I'm sure you won't mind pointing out to us the references made to race in each of the quotes in my signature.

And do notice the lowercase "r" in "race," as it is not a proper noun and does not merit capitalization.

Are you claiming that neither Obama nor Maddow believe in the existence of Race?

Nope.

Let's disregard the facts that you A) haven't proven that race exists, which is what the purpose of this thread is, and B) haven't even proven that either President Obama or Rachel Maddow actually believes in the existence of race. For the purposes of discussion, let's also disregard the fact that both President Obama and Rachel Maddow are university-educated geniuses who almost certainly don't buy into faulty belief systems and worldviews such as that of the existence of race.

So, assuming the above (which is really going out on a limb), why would I not quote them? Each message, and every statement therein, should be judged based upon its own merits--the source is irrelevant, as a true statement is true regardless of who is making it, just as a false statement likewise remains false. While I'm sure that Wrongpublicans everywhere would accuse President Obama of lying even if he issued a decree that the sky is blue, enlightened lybyryls like myself do not engage in such petty trivialities.

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article?

Correct.

How then, in the absence of race, do you deem a posted article as racist? If there is no race, how can something be racist or racism exist?

It was stupid then. Repetition doesn't improve it.

Since talking about race "all they ever do," I'm sure you won't mind pointing out to us the references made to race in each of the quotes in my signature.

And do notice the lowercase "r" in "race," as it is not a proper noun and does not merit capitalization.

Nope.

Let's disregard the facts that you A) haven't proven that race exists, which is what the purpose of this thread is, and B) haven't even proven that either President Obama or Rachel Maddow actually believes in the existence of race. For the purposes of discussion, let's also disregard the fact that both President Obama and Rachel Maddow are university-educated geniuses who almost certainly don't buy into faulty belief systems and worldviews such as that of the existence of race.

So, assuming the above (which is really going out on a limb), why would I not quote them? Each message, and every statement therein, should be judged based upon its own merits--the source is irrelevant, as a true statement is true regardless of who is making it, just as a false statement likewise remains false. While I'm sure that Wrongpublicans everywhere would accuse President Obama of lying even if he issued a decree that the sky is blue, enlightened lybyryls like myself do not engage in such petty trivialities.
Without exception, trolls are stupid and ugly.

Libtard Media wants someone to prove to her that race exists. :cuckoo:

Why would anybody waste their time in proving the obvious to an idiot?

"hurr durr its obvious lol"

A typical conservatard excuse to not engage in a debate you know you'll lose, because you know you're wrong.

Thank you for your invaluable contributions to this thread. Truly, the world is a better place for you throwing petty insults into what could have been a logical, reasonable, and highly productive discussion. I am overjoyed that you have taken the time to derail such a high-tier intellectual thread with your insightful commentary on the posters in this thread that you dislike. I look forward to seeing more good threads derailed by your show-stoppingly profound observations.

Thank you for your invaluable contributions to this thread. Truly, the world is a better place for you throwing petty insults into what could have been a logical, reasonable, and highly productive discussion. I am overjoyed that you have taken the time to derail such a high-tier intellectual thread with your insightful commentary on the posters in this thread that you dislike. I look forward to seeing more good threads derailed by your show-stoppingly profound observations.
Wow, SOMEbody's on the rag.

4 pages in, and the wyrld is still waiting for irrefutable evidence that race exists.

Well, conservatards, go on. Do it.

People dont consider me a conservative but race exists because people made it up. its a social construct.

The assertion that race is a social construct is known as a circular argument. In a circular argument one assumes what one needs to prove. In this case one defines race as a social construct. Then one uses that definition in order to imply assertions that are not true.

The different races differ significantly in average ability levels and behavior. For decades forensic scientists have been able to tell a person's race by his skeleton. Now DNA testing makes it possible to trace a person's ancestry back to specific countries.

Blacks tend to be less intelligent and more prone to crime and promiscuity than whites, who tend to be less intelligent and more prone to crime and promiscuity than Orientals. These differences are genetic, and the results of evolving in response to different popular pressures for thousands of years.

Last edited:
4 pages in, and the wyrld is still waiting for irrefutable evidence that race exists.

What would you accept as "irrefutable evidence that race exists?"

You have made it fairly clear that you will not accept any evidence, no matter how compelling.

"hurr durr its obvious lol"

A typical conservatard excuse to not engage in a debate you know you'll lose, because you know you're wrong.

I am engaging in a debate with you. I deserve, although I do not expect, for you to respond to me in a civil and rational manner. Shouting "Racist!" at me will not advance your argument.

Still not seeing any proof.

Here is something for you to see:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXfvlg0Qj4E]DC Carribean Day Fight(Howard University) - YouTube[/ame]

This is the kind of scene you frequently get when a large number of Negroes gather. These people do not even seem to be angry. They are enjoying this. When whites and Orientals gather we seldom if ever behave this way.

Well, conservatards, go on. Do it.

People dont consider me a conservative but race exists because people made it up. its a social construct.

The assertion that race is a social construct is known as a circular argument. In a circular argument one assumes what one needs to prove. In this case one defines race as a social construct. Then one uses that definition in order to imply assertions that are not true.

The different races differ significantly in average ability levels and behavior. For decades forensic scientists have been able to tell a person's race by his skeleton. Now DNA testing makes it possible to trace a person's ancestry back to specific countries.

Blacks tend to be less intelligent and more prone to crime and promiscuity than whites, who tend to be less intelligent and more prone to crime and promiscuity than Orientals. These differences are genetic, and the results of evolving in response to different popular pressures for thousands of years.

The only thing that is a circular argument is if you have any intelligence. There is no race. Its a social construct. A word made up to describe regional variations in physical appearance in the species homo sapien sapiens. You mentioned DNA but your brain is enveloped in a haze of misunderstanding if you don't realize that same DNA shows everyone came from Black people in Africa. In some cases, such as yours, the regional variation in western Europe actually experienced a period of devolution as a result of being trapped by the ice age and cut off from the rest of humanity.

Whites tend to be more hairy, prone to atypical levels of aggression and violence, and suffer from genetic weakness brought on by inbreeding during this ice age. As long as whites can breed with other humans and produce offspring they are not so different that they are a different race per say. Race is only used to explain why you lack the ability to produce enough melanin to protect yourself from skin cancer while a person of African ancestry is much more efficient at this.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back