Prove to me that race exists.

If race doesnt exist, how do you explain the fact that you posted this in the race relations section?

Well, conservatards, go on. Do it.

If one wishes to be scientist and gain more knowledge one must be willing to accept the evidence of one eyes. If something can be seen , measured and verified it exist. It makes no difference if you don’t wish believe it.

And I am no conservative.

If one wishes to be scientist and gain more knowledge one must be willing to accept the evidence of one eyes. If something can be seen , measured and verified it exist. It makes no difference if you don’t wish believe it.

And I am no conservative.

Exactly. If race doesn't exist, maybe it should be explained to forensic anthropologists that can determine the race of an individual with just the bones. But, what do they know?

Mark

I don't think I understand the question. Could you get a little more specific?

Also, I wonder -- why aren't you also asking the left wing PC Police who cram race into virtually every conversation, who constantly separate people by the color of their skin via Identity Politics, who accuse anyone who criticizes a black in any way of being a racist, who so strongly support a hyphenated America, who have effectively isolated blacks from the rest of American society?

Aw, never mind, just playing around, I know why.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
This thread has a potential to inform us on evolution of races provided we remain civil and engage in objective dialogue. A while back I posted a link to an article, I think published in an Irish journal which revealed result of a genetic study. The study traced Irish and other western European ancestry to a common ancestor who lived in the Indian subcontinent around 25K years ago or so.

Two groups of fair skinned people may not have the same genes that caused the lack of pigmentation in them. For example a fair skinned German and a fair skinned Chinese do not share the same gene which caused them to lose pigmentation. The gene which is responsible for fair skin color of Europeans is SLC24A5. It is also known as Allele A. Now, Europe is not the only place where Allele A is found although almost 100 percent Europeans carry Allele A. A good number of Indians carry Allele A and they are not necessarily extremely fair skinned. The thing that has sparked the curiosity and is responsible for all sorts of gene study in India by Indians and non Indian alike is the selection process Allele A went through in India. It was much more favorably selected by population in the northern part of India as opposed to the southern part of India even though both population segments had people of light and dark skin colors. It is favorable selection of Allele A which is responsible for today's European race.

I hope admins will clean this thread up and move it to the Science and Technology forum so that we can have an informed discussion on this topic.

whites have larger skulls, the sutures on the skull fuse later than that of nergroid children thus allowing fore more brain growth, the white brain is 5 cc larger, weighs 5 g more than a black brain and the brain of a white will have more convolutions, thus giving it more surface area.
Other evidence of race differences is that the negroid sub-humans have never built a great civilization, written any great epics nor created or discovered anything to benefit mankind.

Conservitards? Really? Aren't we all brothers and sisters? This childish pejorative demeans us all as humans. It's judgmental, hurtful and implies a air of superiority, and is anti diversity. OK, Liberals get nasty and mean and hateful, too. Prove race exists? There are blue eyed, blond people, then there are dark haired, almond eyed folks, and then there are people with dark skin and dark kinky hair. Just shut off your device, computer, tablet, whatever and actually venture out into the real world and look at people. It isn't that hard.

whites have larger skulls, the sutures on the skull fuse later than that of nergroid children thus allowing fore more brain growth, the white brain is 5 cc larger, weighs 5 g more than a black brain and the brain of a white will have more convolutions, thus giving it more surface area.
Other evidence of race differences is that the negroid sub-humans have never built a great civilization, written any great epics nor created or discovered anything to benefit mankind.

They're good at one thing:

They get racist assholes to self-identify. :thup:

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Prove to me that race... 06-29-2014 06:50 PM Dont Taz Me Bro Troll Thread
Prove to me that race... 06-29-2014 06:32 PM boedicca you are an idiot
Oh, OK conservatards, I completely see your point now. You have proven the validity of your arguments beyond all uncertainty. How wrong I was to ever doubt you.

This thread has a potential to inform us on evolution of races provided we remain civil and engage in objective dialogue. A while back I posted a link to an article, I think published in an Irish journal which revealed result of a genetic study. The study traced Irish and other western European ancestry to a common ancestor who lived in the Indian subcontinent around 25K years ago or so.

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article? While I do not distrust your explanation of it, I would like to read what you have read so I can prove to you why you are wrong.

I hope admins will clean this thread up and move it to the Science and Technology forum so that we can have an informed discussion on this topic.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I believe the thread topic falls better into the niche-conspiracy theme of this board, given that the social construct of "race" is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

Oh, OK conservatards, I completely see your point now. You have proven the validity of your arguments beyond all uncertainty. How wrong I was to ever doubt you.
Wait...you mean you DON'T acknowledge the reality that you're an idiot troll?

How is that even possible?

Still not seeing any proof.

What would you consider proof ? How about this experiment: Five people are selected and only one person is black. Each person is numbered and a hair sample is taken. Observation of the hair under a microscope by an isolated observer who has not seen any of the subjects would indicate which person by number is black. Would that be proof of race?

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article? While I do not distrust your explanation of it, I would like to read what you have read so I can prove to you why you are wrong.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I believe the thread topic falls better into the niche-conspiracy theme of this board, given that the social construct of "race" is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

Okay, Ritchie Maddow, lemme see if I understand your thinking.
In your world race is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

How then, in the absence of race, do you deem a posted article as racist? If there is no race, how can something be racist or racism exist?

I can't take this thread seriously . Someone that uses childish names to break down people ideologically into separate distinct groups , can't distinguish something as basic and biological as RACE? Umm, yeah. Pardon my sarcasm. Please, one more know it all neoLib troll on the board. Yippee ki yay.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back