Prove to me that race exists.

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
Prove to me that race... 06-29-2014 06:50 PM Dont Taz Me Bro Troll Thread
Prove to me that race... 06-29-2014 06:32 PM boedicca you are an idiot
Oh, OK conservatards, I completely see your point now. You have proven the validity of your arguments beyond all uncertainty. How wrong I was to ever doubt you.

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article? While I do not distrust your explanation of it, I would like to read what you have read so I can prove to you why you are wrong.

I hope admins will clean this thread up and move it to the Science and Technology forum so that we can have an informed discussion on this topic.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I believe the thread topic falls better into the niche-conspiracy theme of this board, given that the social construct of "race" is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

Okay, Ritchie Maddow, lemme see if I understand your thinking.
In your world race is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

How then, in the absence of race, do you deem a posted article as racist? If there is no race, how can something be racist or racism exist?
LiberalMedia's reaction:

tumblr_mdg72sKsdL1qef2y7.gif

Still not seeing any proof.

What would you consider proof ? How about this experiment: Five people are selected and only one person is black. Each person is numbered and a hair sample is taken. Observation of the hair under a microscope by an isolated observer who has not seen any of the subjects would indicate which person by number is black. Would that be proof of race?

A hypothetical scenario which relies on the (faulty) assumption that race exists is not proof of the existence of race.

Try again, conservatards.

I can't take this thread seriously . Someone that uses childish names to break down people ideologically into separate distinct groups , can't distinguish something as basic and biological as RACE? Umm, yeah. Pardon my sarcasm. Please, one more know it all neoLib troll on the board. Yippee ki yay.

If race is as "basic and biological" as you claim it to be, why not prove it exists? Oh wait, you can't, because it doesn't. You're just blathering on to make it seem like you know what you're talking about.

One more know-it-all conservatard fascist troll on the board.

In your world race is neither scientifically verifiable nor logically plausible.

Correct.

How then, in the absence of race, do you deem a posted article as racist? If there is no race, how can something be racist or racism exist?

The same way that there can be Christard and Koranimal fundamentalists without there actually being a "god" in existence. I know it's not real, anyone with a fully-functioning brain knows it's not real, but to these bigots, it IS real. Just like Christ-stains can harass strong, independent womyn going about their daily business at the grocery store, their workplace, or an abortion clinic, all without Jesus actually having ever lived, so too can racists demonstrate their racism without race actually existing.

Just like Christ-stains can harass strong, independent womyn [sic] going about their daily business at the grocery store....

You rail against hypocrisy and in the same post you practice it yourself. That's kind of...what's the word...?

Try not to be such a bigot.

Speaking of words, it is spelled w-o-m-e-n. You're welcome.

Apparently the people that created the USMB must think RACE exists, or we wouldn't have a board specifically devoted to IT. Somebody is fishing to see who takes the bait on the topic. And, like other authors of threads on race, then they open up the torrent of witty liberal charm and lash out and bash those people. But the ones that AGREE with the topic get the red carpet treatment, echo chamber BS and a positive rep circle jerk .

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5kaB5JYXo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj5kaB5JYXo[/ame]

The origins of the First Americans remain contentious. Although Native Americans seem to be genetically most closely related to east Asians1, 2, 3, there is no consensus with regard to which specific Old World populations they are closest to4, 5, 6, 7, 8. Here we sequence the draft genome of an approximately 24,000-year-old individual (MA-1), from Mal’ta in south-central Siberia9, to an average depth of 1×. To our knowledge this is the oldest anatomically modern human genome reported to date. The MA-1 mitochondrial genome belongs to haplogroup U, which has also been found at high frequency among Upper Palaeolithic and Mesolithic European hunter-gatherers10, 11, 12, and the Y chromosome of MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and near the root of most Native American lineages5. Similarly, we find autosomal evidence that MA-1 is basal to modern-day western Eurasians and genetically closely related to modern-day Native Americans, with no close affinity to east Asians. This suggests that populations related to contemporary western Eurasians had a more north-easterly distribution 24,000 years ago than commonly thought. Furthermore, we estimate that 14 to 38% of Native American ancestry may originate through gene flow from this ancient population. This is likely to have occurred after the divergence of Native American ancestors from east Asian ancestors, but before the diversification of Native American populations in the New World. Gene flow from the MA-1 lineage into Native American ancestors could explain why several crania from the First Americans have been reported as bearing morphological characteristics that do not resemble those of east Asians2, 13. Sequencing of another south-central Siberian, Afontova Gora-2 dating to approximately 17,000 years ago14, revealed similar autosomal genetic signatures as MA-1, suggesting that the region was continuously occupied by humans throughout the Last Glacial Maximum. Our findings reveal that western Eurasian genetic signatures in modern-day Native Americans derive not only from post-Columbian admixture, as commonly thought, but also from a mixed ancestry of the First Americans.
Upper Palaeolithic Siberian genome reveals dual ances... [Nature. 2014] - PubMed - NCBI

Correct.

The same way that there can be Christard and Koranimal fundamentalists without there actually being a "god" in existence. I know it's not real, anyone with a fully-functioning brain knows it's not real, but to these bigots, it IS real. Just like Christ-stains can harass strong, independent womyn going about their daily business at the grocery store, their workplace, or an abortion clinic, all without Jesus actually having ever lived, so too can racists demonstrate their racism without race actually existing.
Oh, shut up and shave your armpits. That shit's nasty.

Correct.

A perfect example of how you can tell when you've completely destroyed a manpig conservatard's world: He changes the topic and insults you.

I make a perfectly logical post about "race" and religion, you respond with "CONFORM WITH MY IDEA OF HOW YOU SHOULD LOOK, HURRR". Typical manpiggery.

I'm surprised you are asking this, conservative or not! Do you live in the same America we live in? or should I ask which part of America you live in. Can I ask what made you ask that please?

Correct.

A perfect example of how you can tell when you've completely destroyed a manpig conservatard's world: He changes the topic and insults you.

I make a perfectly logical post about "race" and religion, you respond with "CONFORM WITH MY IDEA OF HOW YOU SHOULD LOOK, HURRR". Typical manpiggery.
And yet, oddly, you made no logical post. Are you ever going to get around to that?

For the record, I don't think you're a "womyn" (whatever the fuck that is) at all. I think you're trolling. And trolls don't get taken seriously, they get mocked -- hence the "shave your pits" remark.

Dumbass.

Could you perhaps dig up the link to this clearly racist and defamatory article?

[MENTION=49168]LiberalMedia[/MENTION]

How can an article be racist if Race doesn't exist?

I have already addressed this concept earlier in the thread.

Correct.

Forum List

Back